Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

The Duggar family AND puppies? Chaos. Hehe.

Faith those tornado warnings sounds SCARY! Ive heard from lots of people who are going through the bad storms right now.

I want to know how the Duggar family goes camping and doesn't lose any of their children. I find it really hard to believe that 2 parents can properly pay attention to and raise so many children. Not that the kids don't all seem to be perfectly well rounded people, I just personally think that they might be kind of insane. Haha. With the ferocity subsequent children fly forth from my body I think I would start dropping them on the kitchen floor at about 7.

And Lissa- puppies?! You are one brave woman! I think I would rather have 14 babies than 14 puppies! I may very well be the only person in the world who hates puppies. they juts...pee everywhere...and chew all your stuff...

CANT WAIT for you to test!!!!!

OH MAN. I woke up pregnant this morning. Like, suddenly couldn't put my pants on, obvious baby bump pregnant.

That was fast.

sweets i hope you test soon im on the edge of my seat!! I love puppies too but I agree with dash lots of work which is great to keep the mind busy :)
Dash thats exciting, I cant wait for a bump! All i have now is bloat,big boobs and aches lol but I will take it

Well I went to test and thought AF was coming. SO I put the test away. Now I woke up from a nap and No AF... HUM..HUM.. she isn't playing fair this month. Looking back at my chart and the very few things I put on there. I only put bding and eggwhite it does seem possible.

Sweets your killing me whats the verdict?
So we got baby chicks at tractor supply over the weekend and for all 9 of them we only paid 8 cents! so we had to get them even though we still have to build a small barn for them ugh so they have been in a tote in my dining room and im getting worried they are getting bigger and I have a bird dog lol who keeps putting her head in there she hasnt reallly wanted to eat them just curious but im still a little worried im going to come down from bed one morning and either see birds flapping all aroudn or my dog will have them tore up all over! Thing is my hubby is def. one that moves at his own pace and Im hoping he listens to me and gets this done over the weekend :) Im off to get my DBA with my friend for our preschool and its like crazy thunderstorm windy weather hopefully we dont blow away :) miss hearing from you all I hope everyone is doinggood

LISSAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Come on girl your killing me!

Chicks are always fun the first time around! We usually get chicks in the spring, also...but not this year. I get so tired of farm animals living in my house. Last year we had turkeys in the basement until they were old enough to go outside, they smelled terrible.

Good morning ladies....I hope all are well. I had a faint line on an internet cheapie yesterday and today so decided to back it up with a digi even though I told myself it would probably be negative. IT'S PREGNANT!!!!!!! I am shaking right now. TR was on Feb 7th, 2011. I had the clamps and my tube lengths were 7cm. No real symptoms though I did have lots of cramping this month and shooting pains in my bb's. I am 14dpo today and AF is due tomorrow. I feel so blessed and I think this is the start of many TR BFP's. Thanks for letting me lurk into your lives and read your experiences...Fx'd it sticks!

Attachments

• View%20Royal-20110429-00055.jpg
    View%20Royal-20110429-00055.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
Good morning ladies....I hope all are well. I had a faint line on an internet cheapie yesterday and today so decided to back it up with a digi even though I told myself it would probably be negative. IT'S PREGNANT!!!!!!! I am shaking right now. TR was on Feb 7th, 2011. I had the clamps and my tube lengths were 7cm. No real symptoms though I did have lots of cramping this month and shooting pains in my bb's. I am 14dpo today and AF is due tomorrow. I feel so blessed and I think this is the start of many TR BFP's. Thanks for letting me lurk into your lives and read your experiences...Fx'd it sticks!

OMG girl our thread is on a roll!!! :happydance: Im so excited for you, I know exactly how you feel i couldnt stop shaking either and it took like a week for me to calm down and enjoy it. Heres to a H&H 9 months :hugs:

OMG girl our thread is on a roll!!! :happydance: Im so excited for you, I know exactly how you feel i couldnt stop shaking either and it took like a week for me to calm down and enjoy it. Heres to a H&H 9 months :hugs:

Thanks Momma. For me, conceiving after a TR feels like such an extra accomplishment. Especially at my ripe old age of 38! I was soooo worried it wouldn't happen. Now, I wish these low achy cramps would pass because they scare me:( Did any of you get that? Thanks again for being there! I don't feel like i can tell anyone close to me (except for dh) because it's too early.

Yeah I had alot of aches in the begining I also had alot on my right side which scared me and I couldnt stop analyzing every ache twinge and cramp then my back and hips were and still somtimes hurt super bad but its all normal! I really hate first trimester its scary and nerve racking but with each day I feel more confident that everything is ok :) I know you want the cramps to go away but believe me when there not there you wonder if everything is ok lol very stressfull! Good luck are you doing betas and an early scan?

YAYYYYY! How awesome! This thread really is on a roll- Momma and Lissa your next! And Tater is she ever gets her butt back on here.

Congrats CDN, so fast for you! I had lots of cramping also. Felt just like AF was coming until...probably about 7 week, really.

Just a warning, I have a LOT more strange aches and dull pains this time around. The doc said its likely because small bits of scar tissue develop around the uterus and tubes with every surgical procedure we have done in there- so there is extra cramping, and pulling, and aching. For the life of me I cant remember what round ligament pain feels like, but I have a dull one-sided ache a few times a day that I think might be some pretty bad ligament pain.

Oh man I cant wait to be past 7 weeks then lol because these damn aches cramps and what nots are nerve racking lol its amazing one day im so at peace then the next im a worry wart lol damn hormones and damn brain!!

Yeah I had alot of aches in the begining I also had alot on my right side which scared me and I couldnt stop analyzing every ache twinge and cramp then my back and hips were and still somtimes hurt super bad but its all normal! I really hate first trimester its scary and nerve racking but with each day I feel more confident that everything is ok :) I know you want the cramps to go away but believe me when there not there you wonder if everything is ok lol very stressfull! Good luck are you doing betas and an early scan?
Thanks Momma, that makes me feel better. I am still in shock. Today was the longest day of my life at work! I go for my first beta tomorrow and the second on Monday. They didn't want me to go today because the lab is closed on Sunday and they want the 48hr count. It's nice because my TR surgeon is ordering all of the tests so I don't have to worry about my family Dr not knowing what to do. Then, they want an US at 6 weeks which would be in two weeks. I've decided to embrace this pregnancy and get my hopes up. Not going to worry about miscarriage and tubal because it won't do me any good and I want to enjoy every minute. If it doesn't work out, I am so blessed to know I can actually get pregnant. Holy crap, I'm pregnant!!!!

Yes! Great outlook! I love that! The positive thinking really helped me get through.

I officially announced my pregnancy on Facebook today. A few days ago I started to actually look pregnant. Like, noticeably, suspiciously pregnant. And all people do is stare at my stomach with a curious look now- or my boobs.

Nobody has addressed my face in a week. Haha.

YAYYYYY! How awesome! This thread really is on a roll- Momma and Lissa your next! And Tater is she ever gets her butt back on here.

Congrats CDN, so fast for you! I had lots of cramping also. Felt just like AF was coming until...probably about 7 week, really.

Just a warning, I have a LOT more strange aches and dull pains this time around. The doc said its likely because small bits of scar tissue develop around the uterus and tubes with every surgical procedure we have done in there- so there is extra cramping, and pulling, and aching. For the life of me I cant remember what round ligament pain feels like, but I have a dull one-sided ache a few times a day that I think might be some pretty bad ligament pain.
Thanks Dash. How are you feeling these days? It makes sense that the surgery would make this time feel different. Definitely crampy though not really af crampy and kind of dull thudding in my lower back. One thing that kind of scared me today is if I gently press on my right side, I get a shooting pain down my leg. I stopped doing it of course but it still makes me wonder.....When did you have your scan? What were you able to see? I'll try going back and reading the old posts. Hope you're feeling well:)

:happydance::happydance:AWESOME!!!!!!:happydance::happydance: Wowzers, we're on a roll for sure!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! I'm praying your little one is in the right place and you will have a new little one to hold in 8-1/2ish months from now:)

Dash yay your 10 weeks today thats awsome and a great time to tell people :) I cant wait to show its such a great reminder everyday that your having a baby!!! My bbs stopped hurting really bad since yesterday im hoping this is not a bad thing because its kinda nice to lay on mybelly again when im sleeping :) I need to get as much of that in as I can:)
CDNMOM I had all sorts of pains like that even ask dash I was freaking out lol but all of my back pain is gone now as well as my leg and butt pain lol I also have a tender spot on my right side but as time goes on it acts up less and less :) so try not to stress I know easier said then done

COngrats CDN WOW that was so quick. I am happy for you. Hope everything goes smoothly.
AF showed a few days ago. So we are trying this month as my hubby wont be leaving until the 16th. Which gives us plenty of time.. WOOOHOOOOO
As for the puppies. I am not sure the male we are getting will know what to do right now. SO it might be New Years before we have puppies around here. I can't wait though it will be great. I am a puppy sucker

Lissa you are crazy! Lol. Sorry AF hit you, but this could be your month! We all know you are super fertile, anyways :)

Momma and CDN I swear to you both, there are lots of normal pains :p I had symptoms come on hard then NOTHING the next day- then right back to vomiting and sore boobs the next day. I had lower back pain SO bad I started seeing a chiropractor (which by the way works for both back pain and MS). I had the WORST pain on my left side, for weeks- worse when I pushed down but always there. BUT its gone now. SO RELAX. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->