Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

CDNMom: I'm praying for God's very best for you today! I know we don't always understand God's ways, but we need to trust that He truly knows what He's doing:hugs: Whatever the outcome may be, you will be a stronger woman as a result of this trial:hugs:

Momma: I'm so happy you got to see your little one's heart beat:dance: As for nausea, have you ever tried those motion sickness bands that you wear on your wrists? That was something Michelle Duggar said really helped her with her MS. I know everyone is different, but may be worth a try:hugs:

afm, I think I beat the UTI:thumbup: My symptoms are gone, but I'll continue a maintenance dosage of D-Mannose & cranberry pills for a few more days.
I'm CD 10 today and already having stretchy CM. I quit FF, but now wish I had printed off my last cycles...I can't remember if I have been getting slippery CM this early..I don't normally O until CD 18 or 19:dohh: DH thinks I should continue with FF...I'm not sure what I should do. Actually, it probably doesn't really matter. We just need to get to BD'ing:haha:

One thing about D-Mannose Faith, it binds to sperm and can prevent pregnancy :thumbup: A good thing to know when TTC!

I have been SOOOOOO sick the last few days. Last night me and DH went out to dinner and had to leave because I couldn't quit throwing up every time I smelled somebodys food.

One thing about D-Mannose Faith, it binds to sperm and can prevent pregnancy :thumbup: A good thing to know when TTC!

I have been SOOOOOO sick the last few days. Last night me and DH went out to dinner and had to leave because I couldn't quit throwing up every time I smelled somebodys food.

Oh you poor dear:hugs: Have you tried the motion sickness bands I was just mentioning to Momma? This too shall pass:flower:

And THANK YOU for the info on D-Mannose...I had no idea...yikes! The LAST thing I need is birth control:haha: This will be my last day with it:thumbup:

Wow Faith. I am so glad to have a buddy to be close to me in cycles. I am on CD 7 And I usually O around day 16. So we can be testing buddies. :) Momma I am happy to hear your wonderful report.. :) :)

o ya you girls shoudl check out this video of my 3 yr old singing and playing the guitar it is on youtube. type in sweetlissa1980 and it will bring up all the videos that I have put on there. It is so cute.

Hello ladies, sooo, my betas were 51 today. Still pathetic, pathetic but in fact still rising. U/S scheduled for Monday and more betas on Saturday. I did find some stories of some women with crazy low betas that went on to have successful pregnancies though we all know the internet and the "untruths". My dr called and said he's not counting me out just yet. He said he's seen weirder things including two patients who NEVER had postive betas who had babies. Yes, I'm grasping but I can't help it. No cramping, no pain and no spotting so who knows what's happening. Please keep praying for my bean. Thanks for being there....

CDNMom: I'm praying for God's very best for you today! I know we don't always understand God's ways, but we need to trust that He truly knows what He's doing:hugs: Whatever the outcome may be, you will be a stronger woman as a result of this trial:hugs:

Momma: I'm so happy you got to see your little one's heart beat:dance: As for nausea, have you ever tried those motion sickness bands that you wear on your wrists? That was something Michelle Duggar said really helped her with her MS. I know everyone is different, but may be worth a try:hugs:

afm, I think I beat the UTI:thumbup: My symptoms are gone, but I'll continue a maintenance dosage of D-Mannose & cranberry pills for a few more days.
I'm CD 10 today and already having stretchy CM. I quit FF, but now wish I had printed off my last cycles...I can't remember if I have been getting slippery CM this early..I don't normally O until CD 18 or 19:dohh: DH thinks I should continue with FF...I'm not sure what I should do. Actually, it probably doesn't really matter. We just need to get to BD'ing:haha:

Thanks for your kind words Faith. I am indeed counting on God to work this out for me, which ever way that needs to be. Do you use opks? I think FF is great though I don't know if I will do it again. I was so obsessed with my chart and it didn't even have the famous implantation dip or W that everyone says means a bfp. Are you temping? That was pretty helpful for me to determine O but ususally once you get the three high temps it was too late. DH and I bd every other day after cd10 and that worked this month. Sort of;) Good luck and go catch that eggy:)

Cant wait to hear how this month goes for you girls!

Faith- I have tried it ALL! With my first pregnancy I just kept going to the hospital. With my second I tried medication, magnet therapy, motion sickness bands, preggo-pops, acupuncture..everything. I have an anaphylactic reaction to Phenergan and Compazine so Im VERY limited by the meds I cant take. And in the end (don't read this anymore if you don't like controversy) I ended up being prescribed medical marijuana in my 4th month of pregnancy. I never gained a pound up until that point. I only used it for about a month, and the sickness went away to the point that I could at least stay out of the hospital and keep hydrated.

So THIS time- the last few weeks I had GREAT success with chiropractic care. The day I was adjusted I felt worse, but would have 2-3 days of no sickness afterwards. Until last week. I have been taking Zofran, and it does not work at all. Ive also tried raw ginger, and honestly it made me gag. I no longer live in a state where medical marijuana is legal...so...my option, I guess, is to just be an ER frequent flyer and keep getting dehydrated.

SO there it is. Lol. Ive tried really hard not to complain, and to be grateful- which I AM very grateful- but boy, Im having a pretty rough go at it the last few days.

Dash you poor girl I too am sooo sick my house is falling apart lol but its all worth it :)
FAith I love them bands and meant to pick some up today and totally forgot im such a dumb dumb when im preggo! Is awsome you and sweets are on the same cycle woot woot!! you girls are next!!! I tried to get my pic on here but im so dumb and just dont have the patience It its my avatar but maybe u can see

CDN I will keep you in my prayers. I hope your next draw in up a bunch. And the U/S on monday gives you some kind of news.

FAith I say if you see wet cm get to bding!!!! I think the cm is the best way to tell whats going on with your body anyways :) glad to hear your uti is gone thats awsome you got rid of it all natural :)
CDn1mom I hope your betas are great today!!! I know you must be sooo stressed and just straight up in pergatory with all the waiting! I hope the rest of the days fly by so you can see your lil bean on your scan :)
Im home alone all day until 3 anyways and I have soooo much cleaning to do and all I want to do is chill lol i came downstairs this am and te chickens that are still in my dining room stunk so bad I had to take them adn a heat lamp and put them on the fron porch!!! I knew hbby would take to long on this dang chicken coop! ok well I should get to putting laundry away ugh!

CDN- thinking about you today!

Momma- I HATE having live stock in the house. They all smell- chicks, turkeys, ducks. Turkeys are the worst. Right now is probably SO not the time for you to be smelling nasty little chickens, either, lol.

dash its sooo not the time lol how are you feeling today?

You preggo girls are so funny:haha: I would hate the smell of livestock in the house, too! And I'm not even preggo. I can't IMAGINE how it must smell to you! Momma, what other farm animals are you getting or currently have? I know it's a lot of work, but it sounds great! Also, I love the scan pic:happydance:

Lissa: How fun to have a cycle buddy:thumbup: Here I was feeling all alone:winkwink:

CDN: Thinking of you today:hugs:

lol yeah I have no livestock in the house this spring. I'm hoping nobody wants turkeys this year, we usually raise our own for the hooliddays. I don't know how momma is handling that smell!

I still feel like hell this morning :( got myself an italian soda. Hoping to stay hydrated.

Faith were getting a goat for my son kaden he had asked for one last year when we had the house fire and at that point i would have said yes to anything lol the chicks have been outside allday and my house smells better but im still soooo sick just called hubby and asked him to stop and get me the motion sickness bands on his way home blah i hope they help :)
Dash I hope the italian soda helped you today I ate half a watermellon so far lol drinking water now makes me sick but the watermelon tastes good and is juicy yummy :)
turkeys huh thats a good idea but not this year lol Im all about the fresh homegrown meat very healthy

Hello ladies, sooo, my betas were 51 today. Still pathetic, pathetic but in fact still rising. U/S scheduled for Monday and more betas on Saturday. I did find some stories of some women with crazy low betas that went on to have successful pregnancies though we all know the internet and the "untruths". My dr called and said he's not counting me out just yet. He said he's seen weirder things including two patients who NEVER had postive betas who had babies. Yes, I'm grasping but I can't help it. No cramping, no pain and no spotting so who knows what's happening. Please keep praying for my bean. Thanks for being there....

Sorry, I was stalking around to see mommax U/S pic:blush: and had to say someting..
When I conceived Emily my beta was
26 @ 3 weeks
31 @ 3 weeks 3 days
56 @ 4 weeks
Had U/S @ 5 weeks.. couldn't see anything.. was very scared of tubal.. I only have one clear so to say I was worried was an understatment..
I could have swore I had left side pain..
Went back in @ 6 weeks for another U/S and we could clearly see a bean with her heart just fluttering away..
So don't give up hope...:hugs:

Future thats awsome I hope she hops on here and sees that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->