Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

OK, I say I wouldn't worry but I totally would. Lol. You know, one of thos elogically you would know that its nothing but that neurotic side of your mind totally freaks you out.

Was your ultrasound transvaginal? That can do it sometimes.

haha thanks Im a nut too! im sure you have noticed:blush:

Pregnancy makes us all crazy.

Hang in there CDM! Im rooting for you.

Momma, my u/s is Thursday :)

CDN: I've heard wonderful things about fertility accupuncture :thumbup: I *pray* everything will work out for the best for you:hugs: You have a great outlook and you're obviously a very strong woman:flower: And thanks for the PMA on me catching the egg this month:) That would be sooooo wonderful:happydance: I've had so much more CM this month than in the past. strangely enough, I had a clump of bloody cm this morning (redish):wacko: rather confused about that one..I know bloody cm can be implantation bleeding, BUT I haven't O'd yet..so that's out of the question. As my dh mentioned (after I shared that gross bit of news with him:haha:) "Wow, the female body is so complex"...isn't that the truth! hmmmm:shrug:

Momma: Maybe it's just a day for bloody discharge:haha: it seems to be going around:winkwink: I'm sure you'll be fine. As others have mentioned...it's seems rare when you hear of a preggo lady that DOESN'T have first tri spotting! Don't give in to worry:hugs: Hey, I'm glad the motion sickness bands are providing a tad bit of relief:thumbup: I can't wait for the opportunity to try them out:)

So, my plan was to bd everyother night...but dh seems to be in the mood EVERYNIGHT. I hate to turn him away:haha: but don't know if it will have a negative effect on his :spermy:..I've heard so many arguments on both sides:shrug: We never had any low-sperm issues in the past, but now he's 36...so I just don't know:wacko:

Ok, still on the rollercoaster ladies. I told myself if my numbers were under 100, I would definitely be out. Well, they were 142. That's a doubling time of 46hours. I know it's still sooooo low but I'm trying to do math now. If I O'd on cd18, had a positive on cd32, what if the bean implanted say around cd30. That was only just over a week ago. Maybe that's why my numbers are low? Sigh, I know I'm grasping but what else can I do. U/S on Monday but it won't show anything with my numbers so low, right? Almost creating more stress by even going. No more spotting and I guess if I was miscarrying, my numbers would be dropping. OMG, why can't this just be simple. Looks like I have at least another week of confusion. Just needed to vent:( Thanks for listening!

CDN: I've heard wonderful things about fertility accupuncture :thumbup: I *pray* everything will work out for the best for you:hugs: You have a great outlook and you're obviously a very strong woman:flower: And thanks for the PMA on me catching the egg this month:) That would be sooooo wonderful:happydance: I've had so much more CM this month than in the past. strangely enough, I had a clump of bloody cm this morning (redish):wacko: rather confused about that one..I know bloody cm can be implantation bleeding, BUT I haven't O'd yet..so that's out of the question. As my dh mentioned (after I shared that gross bit of news with him:haha:) "Wow, the female body is so complex"...isn't that the truth! hmmmm:shrug:

Momma: Maybe it's just a day for bloody discharge:haha: it seems to be going around:winkwink: I'm sure you'll be fine. As others have mentioned...it's seems rare when you hear of a preggo lady that DOESN'T have first tri spotting! Don't give in to worry:hugs: Hey, I'm glad the motion sickness bands are providing a tad bit of relief:thumbup: I can't wait for the opportunity to try them out:)

So, my plan was to bd everyother night...but dh seems to be in the mood EVERYNIGHT. I hate to turn him away:haha: but don't know if it will have a negative effect on his :spermy:..I've heard so many arguments on both sides:shrug: We never had any low-sperm issues in the past, but now he's 36...so I just don't know:wacko:

Um, everynight? You go girl. We did that last month and it was just too much. However, DH's sperm is nothing to be worried about. He still has plenty, even at the ripe age of 36;) My doctor said only every other day if dh has a low sperm count so you're fine!

The accupuncture went fine though I have to admit, it was rather anti-climatic. I guess I was expecting something to "happen". I didn't hurt though it was unpleasant at times (needles in ears and inner arms..ugh) I've heard good things for women that were trying to get preggers. I go back next week so perhaps I will be more relaxed. Hope you're doing well:) Smooch!

:growlmad:
OK, I say I wouldn't worry but I totally would. Lol. You know, one of thos elogically you would know that its nothing but that neurotic side of your mind totally freaks you out.

Was your ultrasound transvaginal? That can do it sometimes.

haha thanks Im a nut too! im sure you have noticed:blush:

How are you today? Any more spotting? I hope you're relaxed and have read the millions of google posts on brown spotting in early pregnancy to know you are totally normal:)))))) Take care!!

i forgot to say
when i concieved my 1st tr baby we basically gave up
we were told that if we didn"t get pregnant within 6 months it wasn"t likely to happen
so after the 6 months were up and no BFP we gave up
how wrong they were!!!! i got my BFP 8 months after my op and my last BFP was 1 year and 4 months after my op
i also have a friend that had a tr and they told her the op hadn"t worked and her tubes were blocked and she got her BFP 3 years after her op and is having a little girl in 11 weeks time!!

Wow, that's great news. I hope you get your next bfp really soon! Good luck to you and thanks for the low beta story. Makes me feel better!

cdnmom: I think it's encouraging that your numbers have gone up:flower: I wish I knew more about betas:nope: and could offer more support. What time on Monday is your U/S? I'm still praying for you:hugs:

So you got your BFP last month by bding every night? or just tried to bd every night, but still got your BFP anyway? I'm not sure that we'll do every single night..that's just the pattern we're in at the moment:haha: I certainly don't want to burn out right at O time:dohh: I guess we shall see. OPKs have been neg. so far and my temp (yes girls, I started temping again:winkwink:) dropped down to 95.70 this am:huh: so I'm curious to see what tomorrow am brings:wacko: I've never had a reading that low before:shrug: my battery was just changed about 5 weeks ago...hmmm... well, we worked today for 6 hours in my Mom's yard (it was her Mother's Day gift from our family:flower:) We got lots done, but now we're exhausted and I need to figure what to make for dinner:winkwink: My boys are begging for pizza:wacko: I might just give in tonight and order that:thumbup:

Check back later:hugs:

TATER, OOOOOOHHHH TAAAAATER, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE, GIRL? WE MISS YOU!!!!

I agree- where is Tater?

Lissa I know you talk to her through IM sometimes, any updates? Do you have her email address?

cdnmom: I think it's encouraging that your numbers have gone up:flower: I wish I knew more about betas:nope: and could offer more support. What time on Monday is your U/S? I'm still praying for you:hugs:

So you got your BFP last month by bding every night? or just tried to bd every night, but still got your BFP anyway? I'm not sure that we'll do every single night..that's just the pattern we're in at the moment:haha: I certainly don't want to burn out right at O time:dohh: I guess we shall see. OPKs have been neg. so far and my temp (yes girls, I started temping again:winkwink:) dropped down to 95.70 this am:huh: so I'm curious to see what tomorrow am brings:wacko: I've never had a reading that low before:shrug: my battery was just changed about 5 weeks ago...hmmm... well, we worked today for 6 hours in my Mom's yard (it was her Mother's Day gift from our family:flower:) We got lots done, but now we're exhausted and I need to figure what to make for dinner:winkwink: My boys are begging for pizza:wacko: I might just give in tonight and order that:thumbup:

Check back later:hugs:

TATER, OOOOOOHHHH TAAAAATER, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE, GIRL? WE MISS YOU!!!!

Thanks Faith. No, it was the bfn cycle that we bd every night. The bfp one was every other night from CD 10 until one day after O. That worked! Well, hopefully.... Have a nice night:)

Morning girls! Hope everyone has an awesome mothers day!

I ran across this thread yesterday- I don't know if this woman realizes how lucky she is, and how any of us would have died to be her!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ght-id-here-again-pregnant-after-tubal-2.html

Wow! That was one lucky girl:) I suppose she may not see it QUITE like us:winkwink:

Happy Mother's Day to all my TR sisters:hugs:

So, opk this a.m. was neg. (confirmed with a digi) and then test again at 12pm and it was + :) So, looks like I MAY be O'ing two days earlier than usual! Glad I decided to temp this month so I can see how the temps coincide with the early +opk. So, keeping up the bd'ing:happydance:

Momma: How are you doing today? Did you have anymore brown spotting? I hope you're taking it easy:hugs:

Well, off to the store to get some stuff to take to my mom's for dinner. We decided to do a semi-big turkey dinner today:dohh: in honor of us moms:) Of course, we're fixing it all and cleaning it up afterwards while our hubby's sit around and chat:wacko: My 3 sisters and their families live here too, so when we all get together, there's 20 of us! LOTS of confusion with little people running all over the place...sigh...I wouldn't change any of it though:)

Happy mothers day ladies. I have been trying to get on here but it keeps taking me back to the first page. If there is any new scoop inbox me. I wish I could see. Afm... We are starting TTC tonight.. YEAH!!! This will offically be our last month..

ok so now i know how to get to the last page. I had to make the last post. So I am now somewhat caught up. CDN I am still pulling for you. Just remember that 46 hours doubling time is good. You will probably have some idea tomorrow of what is going on. I am glad that there hasn't been any pain. That is a good sign.
Momma. I love the new pic.. :)
Faith. I am right behind you girl. I am starting OPK's tomorrow. Last month I know I didn't O until CD18 but usually I O on CD16. This will be my last month of really trying after this my hubby will be gone and only seeing each other occassionally will make it very difficult. Although I do plan to plan visits around my O time if at all possible. :)
I do talk to tater on IM. I haven't heard from her in about a week. Everything is was good she said that they had been spending alot of time outside.
Today for mothers day we went to a movie. Then over to my MIL's for dinner. My kids made me some amazing things. I actually cried, because they all stood at the bed side and gave me cards and gifts before my eyes were open all the way. It was so cute. My youngest was running around singing happy mothers day :)
I hope you all had a great day. I will try to check in tomorrow.

I am so upset. I went to temp this morning. kinda drifted in and out of sleep. I finally realized I had had the therm. in my mouth for a very long time and it didn't beep. So I took it out turned it on again. And it died. So then my OPK this morning was almost +++ I think tomorrow will be +++. Which is so odd becuase I usually dont O for atleast 4 more days. The worst part is, if I O on say Wednesday. The whole time we are in Vegas. I will be on my period.. YUCK and no fun. Well unless we catch the egg. Then I will be in Vegas Heaven.. :)

Morning girls! Hope everyone has an awesome mothers day!

I ran across this thread yesterday- I don't know if this woman realizes how lucky she is, and how any of us would have died to be her!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ght-id-here-again-pregnant-after-tubal-2.html
Holy crap, what a shock. I hope all goes well for her. Tied and burned makes me wonder where that baby is. I couldn't help but notice she didn't voice any concerns about tubal or...I think that's great that she hasn't been inundated with the kind of fear that we have as soon as we get pregnant. Bliss......

Wow! That was one lucky girl:) I suppose she may not see it QUITE like us:winkwink:

Happy Mother's Day to all my TR sisters:hugs:

So, opk this a.m. was neg. (confirmed with a digi) and then test again at 12pm and it was + :) So, looks like I MAY be O'ing two days earlier than usual! Glad I decided to temp this month so I can see how the temps coincide with the early +opk. So, keeping up the bd'ing:happydance:

Momma: How are you doing today? Did you have anymore brown spotting? I hope you're taking it easy:hugs:

Well, off to the store to get some stuff to take to my mom's for dinner. We decided to do a semi-big turkey dinner today:dohh: in honor of us moms:) Of course, we're fixing it all and cleaning it up afterwards while our hubby's sit around and chat:wacko: My 3 sisters and their families live here too, so when we all get together, there's 20 of us! LOTS of confusion with little people running all over the place...sigh...I wouldn't change any of it though:)

Faith, your family get togethers sound like mine. I have 7 brothers and sisters so it's absolute chaos. At easter, I thought I would lose my mind with all the noise!! But like you, wouldn't change a thing. Hope it was fabulous and you had enough energy left over to go make a baby;) O'ing early is awesome. I O'd late last month and was so stressed out, thinking I may not O at all. It's your month girl, I just know it.

I am so upset. I went to temp this morning. kinda drifted in and out of sleep. I finally realized I had had the therm. in my mouth for a very long time and it didn't beep. So I took it out turned it on again. And it died. So then my OPK this morning was almost +++ I think tomorrow will be +++. Which is so odd becuase I usually dont O for atleast 4 more days. The worst part is, if I O on say Wednesday. The whole time we are in Vegas. I will be on my period.. YUCK and no fun. Well unless we catch the egg. Then I will be in Vegas Heaven.. :)

Ok doll, deep breath. Temping is a pain in the a#$! I highly recommend you temp vaginally. You can start now, just readjust your other temps on your chart about .2degrees higher. It is so much more consistent and you don't have to worry if you had your mouth open, you got up to pee two hours before etc. Try taking another opk after 11am and avoid the morning because the LH hasn't built up enough yet. (look at me, like I'm some expert! LOL). It's just that I am an obsessive reader about all things conception! And like I told Faith, O'ing early is awesome!! I love Vegas and period or preggers, it will be fantastic. DH and I just said last night that we want to go back. Good luck and happing baby dancing!!!

Dash what a crazy story but of course the first thing I think of is she must have an ectopic :( I really hope not!
Faith and sweets your bothing oing early maybe its a sign :) you girls better get to bding!
Faith your mothers day sounds like alot of fun I love big family get togethers but that is def. the way it goes girls do the work and the boys sit on there butts!
Sweets what a thing to wake up to, I love homemade gifts from the kids and I love when they are so excited to give them to me :)
Cdn1 Are you going to your Us today? Good luck I will be checking in on here to see what happens :)

Thanks CDN I will keep that in mind. I have been told that before. I will try that. I didn't use FMU this morning. Well I never use FMU. I am usually up atleast 1 time to pee at night and it is usually around 2 a.m. so when I take the test it is usually around 6:30 or 7:00 I have never been able to get a +++ later in the day with OPK's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->