Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Good story Future! I hope she gets on to see that too!

Momma- we have 7 goats right now, 2 that were accidentally born this year. Goats are super low maintenance and a lot of fun. Yeah, the turkeys. Barf. We butchered them and everything ourselves- totally could NOT stomach that this year!
Im sorry your feeling sick. Its the worst.

Can I just say that you all are amazing people. To take the time to check in on me today means more than I can even tell you. I've had kind of a shitty day, just sitting at work, trying not to think about how pregnant I feel. Don't feel like talking to friends who just don't understand betas and trs. Everyone keeps saying everything will be fine or everything happens for a reason. Blah, blah, blah.. I know. Trust me, I know. Just popped on here to read some happy stories of the lovely pregnant gals and here you all are. Sending me blessings and support. It actually made me cry which I guess tells you how hormonal I am right now:) No news today but when I was driving to work, I was thinking about the bean and Michael Buble's song "Hold on" came on. The words were so profound for my little bean. "hold on to me tight, we can make it baby" etc. I just cried my eyes out. I kept singing hold on all day. I know it's probably setting myself up but I just think it's going to be ok. Betas are stupid. I hate them. I wish I had never had the tests because I would be in pregnancy bliss right now, like I was with my others. I never had blood tests until about 12 weeks. Anyways, you guys are awesome and your support is keeping me strong. Huge hugs to you all!

hi ladies....can i join you lovely lot
i"ll tell you a bit about myself
i had a TR done in april08, it worked and i got pregnant jan09 and gave birth to a little boy sept09
i got pregnant again in aug last year but unfortunately i lost him at 19 weeks due to cord strangulation
so i have 5 beautiful kids and all are a blessing
would really love just 1 more to add to my brood
so we are gonna give it another go and hopefully we"ll get another BFP
time isn"t on my side (40) so need to get a move on !!!!

Can I just say that you all are amazing people. To take the time to check in on me today means more than I can even tell you. I've had kind of a shitty day, just sitting at work, trying not to think about how pregnant I feel. Don't feel like talking to friends who just don't understand betas and trs. Everyone keeps saying everything will be fine or everything happens for a reason. Blah, blah, blah.. I know. Trust me, I know. Just popped on here to read some happy stories of the lovely pregnant gals and here you all are. Sending me blessings and support. It actually made me cry which I guess tells you how hormonal I am right now:) No news today but when I was driving to work, I was thinking about the bean and Michael Buble's song "Hold on" came on. The words were so profound for my little bean. "hold on to me tight, we can make it baby" etc. I just cried my eyes out. I kept singing hold on all day. I know it's probably setting myself up but I just think it's going to be ok. Betas are stupid. I hate them. I wish I had never had the tests because I would be in pregnancy bliss right now, like I was with my others. I never had blood tests until about 12 weeks. Anyways, you guys are awesome and your support is keeping me strong. Huge hugs to you all!

hunny I really feel for you :hugs: I know you just dont know what to think right now but if you want to hold onto some hope then hell yeah do it!!! hope could never hurt anything :) I know the days must be creeping by hold on momma you will get to the place of knowing soon and we are all praying its a happy ending :) I know what you mean about people not understanding when I first found out i was preggo I told my mom I was nervous of an ectopic and she was like dont be we dont have a history of that in our family and im like mom duh! its now a problem I have to face history or not. Again i hope your days fly by so you can have some relief soon

hi ladies....can i join you lovely lot
i"ll tell you a bit about myself
i had a TR done in april08, it worked and i got pregnant jan09 and gave birth to a little boy sept09
i got pregnant again in aug last year but unfortunately i lost him at 19 weeks due to cord strangulation
so i have 5 beautiful kids and all are a blessing
would really love just 1 more to add to my brood
so we are gonna give it another go and hopefully we"ll get another BFP
time isn"t on my side (40) so need to get a move on !!!!

Welcome herbie its soooo good to have another success story on here :) I am sorry to hear of your loss though I couldnt imagine :cry: :cry:Welcome to our group :)

thanks hun
so nice to see all the reversals working!!!!
theres so many of you that are pregnant:happydance:

Herbie! Welcome:hi: We LOVE it when new gals join or thread:hugs:

I hope you get your BFP really soon!!!:) What types of things are you trying this go around? Did you do anything different, other than bd'ing:haha:, when you conceived your other babies?

Glad you're here:thumbup:

Welcome Herbie! Love having you here! So far we have 3 pregnant TR girls right now, but no actual TR babies- you are the only one!

thanks for the lovely welcomes xxxx
i would have been having another little boy next week
i was booked in for a c-section next wednesday:cry:
but it wasn"t mean"t to be:cry:
did nothing different at all!!
when i concieved the 2nd time we BD"D once, yes just the once lol
was so tired having a little one
this time i"m trying everything lol
apart from the DHEA , made me so moody and my hair started to fall out
so i"m stopping that
what is everyone taking? if anything

I took nothing special- folic acid and a multi. I was incredibly lucky- we waited 3 months after TR and I got pregnant on our first cycle trying.

Boy I think between all the other girls they are taking everything known to man, lol.

CDN- any news today? How ar eyou feeling?

i forgot to say
when i concieved my 1st tr baby we basically gave up
we were told that if we didn"t get pregnant within 6 months it wasn"t likely to happen
so after the 6 months were up and no BFP we gave up
how wrong they were!!!! i got my BFP 8 months after my op and my last BFP was 1 year and 4 months after my op
i also have a friend that had a tr and they told her the op hadn"t worked and her tubes were blocked and she got her BFP 3 years after her op and is having a little girl in 11 weeks time!!

omg thats so great to hear there is a wonderful lady on here (spuggle) and she was told her tubes were blocked that would be awsome if one day she got her bfp too :) It took me 7 cycles to get my bfp and I wouldnt say I gave up but I def. stopped temping and using opks and kinda just relaxed and enjoyed it :) Its been very dead in here lately due to the nice weather hope the other girls see we have a new lady joining us :)

Dash how are you feeling today? The motion sickness bands are helpig me a little but I would love some more relief lol

omg thats so great to hear there is a wonderful lady on here (spuggle) and she was told her tubes were blocked that would be awsome if one day she got her bfp too :) It took me 7 cycles to get my bfp and I wouldnt say I gave up but I def. stopped temping and using opks and kinda just relaxed and enjoyed it :) Its been very dead in here lately due to the nice weather hope the other girls see we have a new lady joining us :)

i think that"s the way to go
she only took the test as she was going for ivf , and bang!! BFP!!!
unfortunately it does take time and you just hope it"s gonna happen straight away

Question I just had some brownish tinged ewcm, is that normal?

Brown is fine, red is something you should worry about. But if you look around, even red bleeding during pregnancy is SO common. Bleeding doesn't always mean bad. Your cervix is extra sensitive, and sometime tiny blood vessels can bleed after sex and cause either red bleeding or brown if it doesn't present itself until later. Some people just bleed for no reason at all. I wouldn't worry.

OK, I say I wouldn't worry but I totally would. Lol. You know, one of thos elogically you would know that its nothing but that neurotic side of your mind totally freaks you out.

Was your ultrasound transvaginal? That can do it sometimes.

Momma, I think you are having sympathy ewcm for me because I was JUST in the loo and I wiped and I had brown discharge. For me, different scenario of course because of my situation. For you, please let me ease your sweet mind. When I was exactly six weeks with my middle son, I had brown ewcm for a whole day and was freaking out. It was absolutely nothing and it did not continue. My doctor said it's super, super common. Almost every pregnancy will have some kind of spotting. There's a party going on in your uterus right now:) With my first son, I bled horribly starting at 12 weeks. They were sure I was losing him. It was worse than a bad period. My cervix stayed closed and he was fine on U/S. I continued to bleed almost the entire pregnancy and I was on bed rest. Turns out, I had a tiny tear in my placenta that kept getting aggravated but everything turned out just fine. I promise you. Big hugs and relax!:hug::hug:

Hello ladies, nice to see some new members. Welcome! Today has been good. I booked myself for fertility accupuncture tomorrow and I'm really excited. Even if it doesn't help this pregnancy, it will help me to prepare for our next one. This clinic is amazing and they will help you with chinese herbs and support to either maintain a pregnancy or get ready for one. The second thing is of course this new spotting. I'm ok with it. This could maybe mean my pregnancy will end on it's own with no nasty shot. I am so at peace with that because this has been a tough ride. I don't have any more tears to cry and I'm ready to feel positive and at peace, with whatever happens. Hope you are all having a great day and Faith, I think you're going to catch that egg this week. I just have a feeling:)

Momma, I think you are having sympathy ewcm for me because I was JUST in the loo and I wiped and I had brown discharge. For me, different scenario of course because of my situation. For you, please let me ease your sweet mind. When I was exactly six weeks with my middle son, I had brown ewcm for a whole day and was freaking out. It was absolutely nothing and it did not continue. My doctor said it's super, super common. Almost every pregnancy will have some kind of spotting. There's a party going on in your uterus right now:) With my first son, I bled horribly starting at 12 weeks. They were sure I was losing him. It was worse than a bad period. My cervix stayed closed and he was fine on U/S. I continued to bleed almost the entire pregnancy and I was on bed rest. Turns out, I had a tiny tear in my placenta that kept getting aggravated but everything turned out just fine. I promise you. Big hugs and relax!:hug::hug:

Thanks so much for the positive words, I didnt think it was a bad thing but wanted to make sure :) The fertility acupuncture sounds awsome Im really loving your pma its sooo contagious:thumbup: monday is your us right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->