Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

evening ladies
got a question for you lovely ladies
did a cb digi opk at 3 oclock it was -
did another at 6.30 this evening it was - but alot darker
shud i do another 1 later tonight or just wait till tomorrow night?
will i miss the surge?
thanks ladies

I found my were darker the night before and by 10am the next day, I had a +. My +'s lasted two days so I wasn't too worried if I skipped an evening one. How has it been in the past for you?

thanks hun
always got my + (smiley face) cd11 and ov"d cd13
but not this month
i"ve been testing since cd10 so got a bit worried
but tested this morning (fmu) and i got my smiley face!!!
i read the instructions and it said some women prefer to use fmu
so i did and + !!!!!!!
so my ov has gone back to probably cd14 again and not cd13

Herbie..great news:happydance: Don't you love to see that smiley face pop up? Wow! We're really close in our cycle! My ticker is off by a day...today I'm 2 dpo:flower: You won't be too far behind:)

Lissa: How are you dong? You're right in here with Herbie and me, right? Where are you in your cycle?

CDN: Praying for doubling numbers:kiss:

Momma & Dash: I don't think I've asked this!!!! How do your other children feel about having a new baby join the family? Are you guys telling people or just select ones right now? :flower:

Go herbie! Good luck!

How you feeling today momma?

More 2ww for Faith. Lol. WHat is there to say about the 2ww...not much...

My kids are both excited. My daughter more than my son, even thought she says she will only be happy if its a girl (unless we buy him a bow tie, her words not mine). We tld everyone last week...as if the constant vomiting and weight loss didnt make it obvious enough.

Faith 2dpo I hope you got it this month girl! its your turn :)
cdn1 whats going on today?
dash thats cute about the bow tie lol I love the things that kids say :) Are you still puking? ugh its so horrible I really could do without feeling soooo sick everyday!!
Faith we told our kids and close family and my 2 best friends there is alot who still dont know :) my kids are all really excited I think it will be alot more fun for them when im showing and the baby is moving :) They are already to buy stuff lol just like there mommy (little shoppers) Do you plan on waiting to tell your kids? I was going to keep it a secret but I figured if I had a mc they would have known something was up anyways and my oldest son was in the house when I did my first test and I came running down asking him if he saw 2 lines or one adn when he said 2 I screamed and he was like does that mean your pregnant! lol what a smart kid :) Hubby called today and he could tell in my voice I was still sick so he said when he gets home he is going to give me some f his power lol I kinda hope it works lo

Dash & Momma: That's great that your kids are so excited:happydance: I think most kids have a preference..boy or girl:) My boys want a boy and my dd wants a sister:flower: At the beginning of this journey, I was dead set on NOT telling the kids until I reach 12 weeks. BUT, since my kids are older, I know they would figure it out! Especially if I have the *flu* everyday:dohh: I have come to realize that they are just as much a part of this journey and we'll all walk through whatever may come, together. I do plan on waiting to tell anyone outside our little family, until I would be further along:thumbup:

Wouldn't it be AMAZING if Herbie, Lissa and I all get our BFPs his month?! How wonderful that would be:happydance: I am excited that I O'd 2-3 days earlier than usual:thumbup: I think that's a really good sign that my body is behaving normal..which is a first since surgery:flower:

DASH!!! I can't believe you'll be in your 2nd Tri in just a few days:happydance::happydance: WOW! Time is flying....

fingers and toes crossed we get that BFP this month:thumbup:
it would be brilliant to have a boom of BFPs!!!!

oh yeah girls that would be awsome then you all can be bump buddies :)

YES! Get working girls I cant wait to see who gets their BFP this month!

I still throw up EVERY SINGLE DAY. Im hoping the second trimester actually brings me some relief, because I feel worse now than ever before. Im requesting more meds from my doc tomorrow- I literally just cant take this. We had to tell my kids because Im always having to pull the car over and puke on the side of the road, or barfing loudly in the home bathroom 5 times a day. They might think I was dying if they didnt know. My daughters preschool teacher found out because one day I ran into her house like a crazy person (its a home preschool, I didnt just run into her house) and try to make it to her bathroom.

I feel like I have lost weight. But then, who knows- I have felt like that before in pregnancy and somehow gained 5 pounds instead.

I guess I will see tomorrow.

I have never been able to figure out how to post them! I will have to figure it out tomorrow.

Good morning ladies. So much to catch up on. So here we go
**CDN I am pulling for you. I didn't see your numbers from yesterday I might have over looked them. But getting 2 draws with a doubling time of less than 48 hours is a good sign. When I had my ectopic mine bounced around. I had only one draw that was under 48 hours and then they started to drop. But yet I had the draw the same day I got the pain that was my doubling time of 43 hours. The same day I was in the ER and dieing in pain and they had already dropped 16 in a matter of hours. SO I would say it is looking good.
**Dash I am so excited for you. I can't believe you are this far along already.
**Momma I can't wait you should be up for another U/S??? here soon???
***Faith and Herbie We are all going to be cycle buddies maybe bump buddies. But I have to say. I O'd way early this month. I am thinking CD 13 or CD 14. So I am either 1 or 2 DPO. I would usually be oing tomorrow. So with this being said. I only got 2 BD in. Sunday and yesterday. And then we will today. So my chances are like very very slim. I am kinda thinking I O'd yesterday I swear I felt the egg release about 6:00 p.m. last night. I was at my daughters volleyball practice and all of a sudden I had this feeling down there. I was like what in the world.. I felt pressure it was really weird. And it was on the right side.. So we shall see. My temp was way up this morning. We would have bd more but I ended up in the hospital. See I have been having issues with my right knee. And last friday they gave me a cortisone shot . Well turns out I was allergic to it. So All of a sudden Saturday night I felt like I couldn't breath like there was an elephant sitting on my right side of my chest. Went to the doc monday and he said girl I am admitting you to the hospital. Becuase he wanted to do some testing and with my lovely insurance it was the only way he could get around having to get it approved. SO yeah. I spent the night in the hospital. They gave me 3 rounds of antibiotics. And some pain meds and woke me up every 2 hours. MY O2 never got above 94. So that is why the bding was down this month. Not to mention we really were not counting on Oing early..LOL... Anyway. We shall see. We leave for vegas on the 20th. I can't wait. But now that I o'd early I am going to be a mess while we are out there. I wont be able to get blood draws if we did get it. But I will NOT test early this month. I wont drive myself crazy...LOL... I will wait and see what mother nature does on its own.

Good morning ladies. So much to catch up on. So here we go
**CDN I am pulling for you. I didn't see your numbers from yesterday I might have over looked them. But getting 2 draws with a doubling time of less than 48 hours is a good sign. When I had my ectopic mine bounced around. I had only one draw that was under 48 hours and then they started to drop. But yet I had the draw the same day I got the pain that was my doubling time of 43 hours. The same day I was in the ER and dieing in pain and they had already dropped 16 in a matter of hours. SO I would say it is looking good.
**Dash I am so excited for you. I can't believe you are this far along already.
**Momma I can't wait you should be up for another U/S??? here soon???
***Faith and Herbie We are all going to be cycle buddies maybe bump buddies. But I have to say. I O'd way early this month. I am thinking CD 13 or CD 14. So I am either 1 or 2 DPO. I would usually be oing tomorrow. So with this being said. I only got 2 BD in. Sunday and yesterday. And then we will today. So my chances are like very very slim. I am kinda thinking I O'd yesterday I swear I felt the egg release about 6:00 p.m. last night. I was at my daughters volleyball practice and all of a sudden I had this feeling down there. I was like what in the world.. I felt pressure it was really weird. And it was on the right side.. So we shall see. My temp was way up this morning. We would have bd more but I ended up in the hospital. See I have been having issues with my right knee. And last friday they gave me a cortisone shot . Well turns out I was allergic to it. So All of a sudden Saturday night I felt like I couldn't breath like there was an elephant sitting on my right side of my chest. Went to the doc monday and he said girl I am admitting you to the hospital. Becuase he wanted to do some testing and with my lovely insurance it was the only way he could get around having to get it approved. SO yeah. I spent the night in the hospital. They gave me 3 rounds of antibiotics. And some pain meds and woke me up every 2 hours. MY O2 never got above 94. So that is why the bding was down this month. Not to mention we really were not counting on Oing early..LOL... Anyway. We shall see. We leave for vegas on the 20th. I can't wait. But now that I o'd early I am going to be a mess while we are out there. I wont be able to get blood draws if we did get it. But I will NOT test early this month. I wont drive myself crazy...LOL... I will wait and see what mother nature does on its own.
i"m not testing early either hun:thumbup:
it"s more disappointing seeing the BFN than af turning up!!!!
glad your feeling better hun:winkwink:

Couldn't agree more on the early testing!!!! I would much rather see AF than BFN on a stick:( Temping usually gives it away anyhow...temp dives the day before af:(

Lissa: Strange that we're both o'ing earlier this month! Although, it's not so good when it sneaks up on you and you weren't prepared..bd'ing wise:nope: Since TR surgery, I have consistently O'd on CD 18 or CD 19 each month. This month it was CD 16, confirmed by opk & temps:thumbup: I'm pleased with that!!!!

Dear TWW, please pass quickly:flower:

Im anxious for your 2ww to pass quickly too! :p

Had my ultrasound today and all looks very well. The baby is crazy and moves constantly (which I have been feeling, so I suspected). It totally looked like a real person and was waving it arms and bouncing its legs all around. My husband was so pleased with the results that he let me skip the extra testing, which Im happy about because I HATE doing testing doing pregnancy. So later i will try and figure out how to get the pic on here- maybe send it from my phone to my email? I dunno I will do something.

Had my ultrasound today and all looks very well. The baby is crazy and moves constantly (which I have been feeling, so I suspected). It totally looked like a real person and was waving it arms and bouncing its legs all around. My husband was so pleased with the results that he let me skip the extra testing, which Im happy about because I HATE doing testing doing pregnancy. So later i will try and figure out how to get the pic on here- maybe send it from my phone to my email? I dunno I will do something.

Wonderful news, Dash:wohoo: your little sweetie is thriving:flower: How reassuring to see your little person on the monitor:) AND, how much weight have you gained or lossed?:haha:

Oh Dash, that's just awesome news! I am soooooo happy for you sweetie!

Hello my friends, well, it's over:( My beta today was 485 (from 336) so the TR doctor wanted me to skip coming over to get the U/S tomorrow and to go to the ER tonight to get seen. I'm still spotting brown icky "stuff". I wouldn't call it blood, rather junk. I've decided to get the kids off to school tomorrow and then go in afterwards. I just need a night to absorb and I'll be ok, I'm sure for one more night. I've sort of had a bad feeling all week with the spotting. I just knew it wasn't right. It's been going on too long and it just doesn't look right. What totally sucks is probably having to get the shot. I guess it's better than surgery but I'm sad I will have to wait three months. I will research the heck out of this because maybe it won't have to be that long. It's such a blessing that I'm being seen early and not after a rupture. Of course, there's always a small chance this is just a bad preg and not ectopic but the TR doctor doesn't seem to think so. Apparently I'm "classic" ectopic. Very low starting numbers, not doubling, then doubling and then not doubling accompanied by spotting. I'm ok though. I will keep you posted. Smooches:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->