Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Lissa: I LOVE homemade gifts from the kids:) How sweet your kids are, and obviously so excited to do this for Mom:flower: Strange that we're both O'ing early this month:wacko: I hope you catch the egg this cycle so you won't have to mess with AF while you're there:thumbup: sorry to hear about your thermo:dohh: how frustrating!!!! I may try what CDN suggested for next cycle, if things don't work out this cycle...vaginal temping:thumbup: I totally forgot that sleeping with your mouth open can affect the temps...don't know if I do that or not:shrug: but it wold be really interesting to see temps from a cycle temped in the other manner:thumbup:

Momma: I'm assuming the spotting has stopped? Yeah!

Well, our family get together was really FUN, but, exhausting!! We
didn't get home until almost 10pm and went to bed at 11pm...we BARELY got the bd'ing job done:dohh: I REALLY hope I O today, because I'm not so sure we'll feel up to bd'ing tonight. It's just so hard for me to imagine that sperm live as long as they do?! I feel like I need a fresh, new batch just exactly at O time:nope: I know that's not true though:)

CDN: I praying for good results from your scan today:hugs:

Thanks ladies. I'm sitting here waiting to leave in 20 mins for the scan. I keep saying "I'm pregnant, I love my baby" over and over again. Still getting slight stringy brown ewcm about every 5th time I pee. Never on the panties, just when I wipe. Not loving that though I know, I know, very common:) Momma, did yours stop? Fingers crossed.....xoxoxoxox

Good luck today CDN, I will be thinking about you!

And freaking hooray for all the O'ing on this board! Get to it girls.

Momma- how is that spotting? Gone? How is your nausea?

I had a great Mothers Day- went out to lunch with DH. MIL, and the kids. He had reservations for one of the nicer restaurants in the area, which was nice because I told him we should just go to Denny's or somewhere cheap. I only have a few more weeks of having a few extra kids during the day- which I am grateful for, because being sick its hard to take care of extras. Its also a cut in income, but honestly we don't need it, its just nice to have extra.

Im going to try my hardest to actually clean something today...no guarantees.

Faith and dash yeah it was a one time thing, thank god! Im soooo sick still ugh! im not complaining but its def. tough to deal with lol

so my dh says I should take pepto for my nausa, im not sure if its safe during pregnancy do any of you ladies know the answer to this?
CDN1 how are you doing? How did it go today? your in my thoughts
Sweets and Faith I hope you ladies catch that egg!!!!

Momma, sorry your sick but so happy your spotting is gone. Great news!

Dash, I'm excited about your scan this week. It's Thursday, right? I can't believe you have extra kids at home. That's admirable! So much work. I hope your dh takes good care of you in the evenings.

So, scan sucked but for some reason, I'm totally feeling positive. The tech was a doll and said before she even started that she was unlikely to find anything so don't sweat it. She said at 5w5d, I'm probably a bit too early. Then I told her that O'd late and she said that can definitely make a difference. She saw a bit of fluid in the uterus but that was all. Couldn't see any changes to the tubes but she said it's pretty early to tell ectopic as well.

So, here's my manic rambling theory, wait for it..... If I normally have a 27 day cycle and this month I had a 32 day cycle, I would have O'd exactly 5 days later than normal. So, let's say last month was normal at 27 days, I would still be showing a 5w5d pregancy. So, for sh$%s and giggles, I went on a due date calculator and typed in April 4th as being my lmp and guess what??? It shows my conception date as being April 18th which is when I O'd. If I use this calculator, it shows today as only being 5w0d pregnant. Drum roll... so, this means when I had my first beta, I would have only been 3w4d pregnant. I know I'm grasping but I'm desperate:) I have another beta tomorrow which will probably be the real test to see if they are still doubling. My dr wanted to schedule another U/S for this Friday but I asked him if he could please postpone to next Monday as if all goes well, my beta's will be over 1000 and they will see something, if there is something to see. My bb's are still super sore and I confess, I did POAS again and the line is now nice and dark. No pain and actually, less discomfort and cramping today. So basically, this week, I will know for sure. I think I can hold on. So, today, I am still pregnant and that's all I can go by. Fingers crossed....

Momma, sorry your sick but so happy your spotting is gone. Great news!

Dash, I'm excited about your scan this week. It's Thursday, right? I can't believe you have extra kids at home. That's admirable! So much work. I hope your dh takes good care of you in the evenings.

So, scan sucked but for some reason, I'm totally feeling positive. The tech was a doll and said before she even started that she was unlikely to find anything so don't sweat it. She said at 5w5d, I'm probably a bit too early. Then I told her that O'd late and she said that can definitely make a difference. She saw a bit of fluid in the uterus but that was all. Couldn't see any changes to the tubes but she said it's pretty early to tell ectopic as well.

So, here's my manic rambling theory, wait for it..... If I normally have a 27 day cycle and this month I had a 32 day cycle, I would have O'd exactly 5 days later than normal. So, let's say last month was normal at 27 days, I would still be showing a 5w5d pregancy. So, for sh$%s and giggles, I went on a due date calculator and typed in April 4th as being my lmp and guess what??? It shows my conception date as being April 18th which is when I O'd. If I use this calculator, it shows today as only being 5w0d pregnant. Drum roll... so, this means when I had my first beta, I would have only been 3w4d pregnant. I know I'm grasping but I'm desperate:) I have another beta tomorrow which will probably be the real test to see if they are still doubling. My dr wanted to schedule another U/S for this Friday but I asked him if he could please postpone to next Monday as if all goes well, my beta's will be over 1000 and they will see something, if there is something to see. My bb's are still super sore and I confess, I did POAS again and the line is now nice and dark. No pain and actually, less discomfort and cramping today. So basically, this week, I will know for sure. I think I can hold on. So, today, I am still pregnant and that's all I can go by. Fingers crossed....

:hugs:Oooooh, I'm pulling for you girlie:happydance: I LOVE your theory and it does sound plausible:thumbup: I'm so happy for you today:) So, now we're praying for high betas tomorrow:happydance: Sleep well :kiss:

That sounds plausible to me CDN! And if I recall right the doubling time for your last draw was less than 48 hours right? Its supposed to be 48-72. That's a GREAT sign.

Momma- Im so sorry you feel so sick :( It is tough, esspecially with other to take care of.

Yes Faith, my scan is Thursday. It makes me feel special that you always remember! Lol. Im very excited- since this will be the first time the baby looks like an actual baby :) We get to count fingers and toes!

Dash yay I cant wait to see your pic :)
Cdn1 We are all pulling for you! I pray those numbers are through the roof :)

Dash: Did you notice the gal in the link you posted (about getting PG after her tubes were tied) was indeed preggers...not tubal though. Sadly, they did a scan and found that she was 3 months PG, but the baby died at 2 months:( Very sad! She is having a D&C today. Just thought I'd post that in case you hadn't seen it:(

evening ladies
got a question for you lovely ladies
did a cb digi opk at 3 oclock it was -
did another at 6.30 this evening it was - but alot darker
shud i do another 1 later tonight or just wait till tomorrow night?
will i miss the surge?
thanks ladies

Aww Faith, no I did not see that :( Poor girl. What an emotional roller coaster to have to go on.

Herbie- I would do one in the AM, not with FMU but earlier in the day. I did them 3x a day around what I knew was O time, that way you know you wont miss the surge.

CDN, any news?

evening ladies
will i miss the surge?
thanks ladies

Herbie, you COULD do another one around 10pm tonight OR in the morning. I know many people say NOT to use first morning urine, but I have found that when I do have an LH surge, opks pick it up in the fmu. If you don't want to waste your opks, I would def. do one between 10am-11am tomorrow. For me personally, my surge is generally short. If I followed the package directions and tested only ONCE a day..at the same time, I WOULD miss my surge! It's usually pretty short time span for me.

Good luck:hugs:

Dash: Did you notice the gal in the link you posted (about getting PG after her tubes were tied) was indeed preggers...not tubal though. Sadly, they did a scan and found that she was 3 months PG, but the baby died at 2 months:( Very sad! She is having a D&C today. Just thought I'd post that in case you hadn't seen it:(

Omg I just seen that how horrible :cry: now the poor girl is wondering if she should try to get preggo again because her hubby was so excited. i couldnt imagine

HI there,
So, today was 336. OMG, just enough to keep me totally messed up. It needed to be 350 to be 48hrs so not much less. I called the TR nurse and totally lost it. Could not stop crying. I told her how hard this is. I can handle one way or the other but I still feel like I'm in the dark. Am I going to stay pregnant or not. Geez.... so tired. Also some more brown spotting today which is still confusing. No red and no pain so I guess that's good. My BF just texted me to say she had a dream I was preggers with a little boy. Gawd I hope so. How are you guys doing? Sorry to keep on with my saga. Trust me, I wish it was over or at least definitive. Thanks as always....

evening ladies
will i miss the surge?
thanks ladies

I found my were darker the night before and by 10am the next day, I had a +. My +'s lasted two days so I wasn't too worried if I skipped an evening one. How has it been in the past for you?

CDN: Thanks for the update:thumbup: I'm so sorry you don't have a firm answer, but at least THIS way, you have *HOPE* :hugs:
so what is the next plan of action?

CDN: Thanks for the update:thumbup: I'm so sorry you don't have a firm answer, but at least THIS way, you have *HOPE* :hugs:
so what is the next plan of action?

Thanks Faith. I know, you're right. I feel like there's still a chance but it feels like torture not knowing for sure. More betas on Thursday and then the TR doctor keeps insisting he wants to do the U/S on Friday but I really, really want to wait until Monday. I have to go to Vancouver to get the U/S if he does it which means an entire day off of work. Unlikely DH would miss it too so I would be on my own which would suck for bad news:( So, I could get it done here but I sort of like the idea that the TR dr would actually perform the scan. At least I know he will be able to spot an ectopic with more skill than an tech. I'll see how my thursday beta is and then I will decide. If it's not doubling then why bother with an U/S.... Smooch and hope you had "fun" last night;)

CDN: I'll see how my thursday beta is and then I will decide. If it's not doubling then why bother with an U/S....

Whoa, if its not doubling the ultrasound is even more important! Since not doubling can mean ectopic pregnancy, you HAVE to get those tubes checked until you know one way or another. I would say its more important to have the U/S if its NOT doubling than if it IS doubling.

Im really sorry your having such a hard time :( I cannot imagine what you must be going through. Remember yo uare not burdening us with your feelings, its what we are here for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->