trying to decide on wooden dolls house to order

thank you, I keep umming and ahhring as not sure how long she would get use out of smaller ones. Someone who has one might be able to answer that. She likes her big dolls as well (she has Rapunzel and Flynn Disney dolls, my friend got her a Cinderella matel one and she has lottie doll) so not sure whether to go for bigger one which lasts longer. The asda one does look nice. I am so awful at making mind up

We have the normal rosebud but it's hardly used since we got her the ELC mansion.
Every year it goes 1/2 price before christmas, think I managed to use a code too making it £64.
All the children that come to play love it, it has been home to sylvanians, lalaloopsy dolls, polly pocket, barbies. As they can stand at it to play it makes it easier, also the small wooden dolls are a pain to make them sit / stand.
So if you have the space get the huge one, makes an impressive gift for a little girl on chritsmas morning. x
https://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u601/marmaduke81/P1060245_zps1e0cd146.jpg

wow I love that and have 20% off voucher so would be perfect. How soon before Christmas do they usually do half price

just checked last years thread on HUKD and it was reduced 11 months ago, so my guess is soon. I'm sure it will be posted on here when it's reduced as there seems to be a few people after dolls houses this year. x

Thankyou as long as dh agrees i defenetly think thats the one

The 20% toy event is on at ELC & mothercare today. ELC have put the price of the manor house back up to £130 but mothercare have it for £100, with the 20% day makes it £80 then if you try & add your 20% you mentioned it may even take it down again to £64.

The 20% toy event is on at ELC & mothercare today. ELC have put the price of the manor house back up to £130 but mothercare have it for £100, with the 20% day makes it £80 then if you try & add your 20% you mentioned it may even take it down again to £64.

Dos the Manor House come with a door that closes over as in your pic it looks like it does but on the website it just looks as though it's open iykwim.

No - thats the shopping centre next to it, dolls can't just sit around the house all day you know - they have to go to the salon, grab some pizza before stopping at the barbie boutique to get a new outfit for their christmas party.
I got it two years ago from ELC, don't think they still sell it. x

:dohh: it looked like a second part to the house that closes over. Thanks for clearing that up. They both look great!

also if you download the mothercare app they will send you a code for £10 off a £50 spend.

https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-iPhone-App/iphone-app,default,pg.html

thankyou so much, damn I don't have an Iphone for extra money off :-( that looks a lovely house, not just to convince hubby not to wait till end of month

thankyou so much, damn I don't have an Iphone for extra money off :-( that looks a lovely house, not just to convince hubby not to wait till end of month

Which one have you decided to go for as their is two big dolls house and are you getting it now or hanging off for it going in the half price sale?

Do you know when half price sale starts. It will defenetly be the mansion or manor. I dont want to leave till last minute if possible, depends on how dh wants to split spending as well

looks like half price is usually half term in October which dh will probably prefer as after pay day.

I know haha that's what I'm worried about

We have the ELC dolls mansion and it is great, I got it on sale and with a code, we paid £64. It will last my DD years. We do have a small rosebud cottage and a few sets but she does not play with them very much.

We have the ELC dolls mansion and it is great, I got it on sale and with a code, we paid £64. It will last my DD years. We do have a small rosebud cottage and a few sets but she does not play with them very much.

Pingu is that the annabelle mansion or the manor house that you have?

The Annabelle Mansion :thumbup:

The Annabelle Mansion :thumbup:

So you would deco recommend the Annabelle one? Pingu can you remember when it went on sale? Everyone keeps talking about the half term sale and I'm just wondering should I hold out till then or was it later/closer to Xmas thanks :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->