trying to decide on wooden dolls house to order

Im wondering the same, I am slightly worried I wait and in the end more expensive lol and I have just agreed on my budget with dh lol

I have decided to get Keira the savannah dolls house after reading this thread and found it on Amazon for £99.99

I did see it there and saw in smyths today and so beautiful. I am probably going to get that one if elc one doesent go on sale

The Annabelle Dolls Mansion is half price £65 at Mothercare. When you add it to basket it is still £130 but hopefully they fix that soon or you could phone up :)

ordered it and got for £65, thank you so much :)

Thanks Bex for the heads up yesterday as I'm now waiting on the delivery ( not for another couple of days) lol of the ELC Annabelle Dolls Mansion yey!!! Ordered it last night and got it for £52 plus free delivery :) can't wait to see little ones face on Xmas morning now :) just need to buy her some barbie type dolls or a little smaller for her to play with in the house :) I'm starting to wonder who will be more excited to see this all built up on Xmas day me or her lol

We are going for some more disney dolls and lottie doll. I am looking forward to ours coming, it looks lovely from pics. Im so glad i managed to see on elc so saved extra £13 :)

We are going for some more disney dolls and lottie doll. I am looking forward to ours coming, it looks lovely from pics. Im so glad i managed to see on elc so saved extra £13 :)

Ooh I like the idea of the Disney dolls rather than the Barbie type dolls is it the Disney store where you get the Disney dolls or can you buy them elsewhere?

I get from disney store, they are really reasonably priced and much better quality than others. Lo has rapunzel and flynn already as she is big tangled fan. I git them on offer for £12.50 together for her birthday. They are about £10 now. Im planing on getting anna and elsa from the new frozen film which are £15 at moment as new ones out. Lo likes them as proper joints on legs, arms, wrists and ankles so much easier for them to sit. You can get them off disney store website and get sent in box with mickey on which lo adores. She always know when order has come from disney by box haha

I think i need this annabelle dolls mansion too!! My lo is 5, we have the rosebud dolls house which she loves but i think its getting a little small for her. Just wonder how long she will get out of the annabelle mansion with her being 5?? xx

I think i need this annabelle dolls mansion too!! My lo is 5, we have the rosebud dolls house which she loves but i think its getting a little small for her. Just wonder how long she will get out of the annabelle mansion with her being 5?? xx

If she totally loves playing with dolls houses I would say go for it, when I was reading the reviews for it on the ELC page a lot of the parents were buying the house for 4/5/6 yr olds x

I get from disney store, they are really reasonably priced and much better quality than others. Lo has rapunzel and flynn already as she is big tangled fan. I git them on offer for £12.50 together for her birthday. They are about £10 now. Im planing on getting anna and elsa from the new frozen film which are £15 at moment as new ones out. Lo likes them as proper joints on legs, arms, wrists and ankles so much easier for them to sit. You can get them off disney store website and get sent in box with mickey on which lo adores. She always know when order has come from disney by box haha

Thanks going to go and have a nosey at the Disney store on line :) :thumbup:

we bought my lo this one for her birthday to which she loves https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lottie-LT0...8&qid=1381407026&sr=8-1&keywords=lottie+dolls they are also good quality, smaller than Disney dolls and Barbie dolls though

I love number 4. That would be the one I'd chose for my LO xx:thumbup:

Phew Thank god we bought the Annabelle mansion when we did as I was going to post someone the link for it but when I went on ELC page it's saying Out of Stock!!! That sold out fast!!!

Oh god, I'm having a complete dilemma over here! I want to buy dd a dolls house for Christmas and have changed my mind so many times, thankfully I'm skint otherwise I would have bought at least three by now!

I want to get her something that SHE will love, not one that appeals to me! I've gone from Sylvanian family regency hotel to sylvanian families beechwood hall. I then decided on the wooden one with the furniture from toys r us that me and OH we're going to paint and do up. Only after researching and talking to friends, I'm not sure if it will be too diddly or even get played with. Also, after reading this thread, I think I now want to get her the bigger open style like the elc Annabelle mansion, which is sold out now, booooo!

Basically I want it to last a while and get lots of enjoyment and played with a lot and one that can accommodate all different dolls, barbie, Disney, Lottie, sylvanian so it seems like the bigger ones will fit the bill! Dd is 4 at Christmas and we have another girl on the way so I'd like it to be a main toy. She's into baby dolls ATM but also likes barbie, I'd like to get something which she can grow into.

Does anyone reckon that mansion will come back into stock at half price before Xmas? You really have to be quick dont you! Helps to have made your mind up too x

I would ring elc and mothercare shops neer you and see if in stock in shop as they do same offer. They usually have half price in half term which is 2 weeks so may get back in stock. I went through same thing of what would appeal to lo

Thanks Bex, that's a great idea! I'll do that. I don't get paid until the 27th which is probably a good thing, I absolutely love the kidkraft similar one on amazon. Just showed all the options to dd and she's very excited about that one and the elc mansion! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->