Trying to figure out what's normal with Letrozole & Ovidrel

Sarah999

Reaction score
Hi all, I was hoping to get some advice from any ladies who have experience with using letrozole (femara) and Ovidrel. This is my first cycle so I'm not sure what's normal and what's not.

I took letrozole CD 3-7. CD 16 I got an ultrasound, showed two good sized follicles and the tech said my uterine lining was thick. Got trigger shot the same day.

I was supposed to get AF tomorrow (CD 31), but I got some light bleeding and light cramping that started on Saturday (CD 28). Cramping stopped after Saturday, light bleeding continued through Sunday and a small amount this morning too. BFN this morning.

From what I understand, that's a little late for implantation bleeding, but it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility. I've never had a period this light before and I've never had spotting before AF, but again this is my second cycle on letrozole and first round with the trigger shot so I don't know if that's normal on these medications.

I'm having trouble figuring out if that was AF just lighter than normal, implantation bleeding, or spotting before AF. My doctor is less than helpful with this situation.

Anyone have any similar experiences with letrozole and/or ovidrel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->