Trying to hold out until July 14th!!

Sav - I hope it's just a shy BFP and that AF stays away!

Anyone else test this morning?!?!

I'm planning on going to the store to pick up some tests for tomorrow, but I'm really tempted to use one today...exactly two weeks ago I took a test and got a positive, followed by lots of negatives. The question "WHY?" is really haunting me today......

I tested again this morning and got another bfn. :nope: My temp is still above coverline - but at this point I kind of wish af would just show already.

Sorry hon. :hugs: I hope you get some answers, one way or another, very quickly.

Your chart looks promising though!

So today is the 14th and I POAS 2 days before AF is due you decide

Attachments

• 2014-07-14 10.33.01.jpg
    2014-07-14 10.33.01.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 29
i see it peanut! congratulations!

im testing on the 18th!

I see it peanut!! Awesome! :D Congrats!

AFM: :bfn: on $store test this morning. Still hoping tho!

Congrats peanut. Delighted to see all the good news on here!!!

Tested again this morning bfn again....... I was so sure this month would be BFP. Just want af to show up now to get back to trying next month.

Congrats peanut. Delighted to see all the good news on here!!!

Tested again this morning bfn again....... I was so sure this month would be BFP. Just want af to show up now to get back to trying next month.

Sorry Kitty! I know how you feel, a fresh start sounds great right now!

how long after test did you read results?

Within 5 minutes, and then again prolly around 10 minutes. Why? :)

I didn't get a result til around 10 minutes myself. I called and asked the OB nurses at the clinic I go to and they told me as long as the test is less than an hour old and the line stayed then it was positive. So, I was gonna tell you to check it again

how long after test did you read results?

Within 5 minutes, and then again prolly around 10 minutes. Why? :)

I didn't get a result til around 10 minutes myself. I called and asked the OB nurses at the clinic I go to and they told me as long as the test is less than an hour old and the line stayed then it was positive. So, I was gonna tell you to check it again

Dang it...I just dug the test out of the trash, took it apart (5 hrs later), and I feel like I see the faintest purple shadow. Agh peanutmomma why did you make me do this?! Haha just kidding :winkwink: I want to wait until the 22nd to test again, if AF doesn't show...which I am fully expecting with this crampyness I'm feeling today!

Well, I'm officially out. Moving on to next month!

GL Caringo!

Well, I'm officially out. Moving on to next month!

GL Caringo!

Phooey! Best of luck next month :)

No AF yet, feeling some pain, maybe pinching in my lower left abdomen. Hope it's implantation cramps!!

I'm sorry AF came, Savasanna!! Hopefully August will be our month!

I'm so happy for those of you who have gotten your BFPs! The rest of you aren't out yet! :dust:

So sorry the witch got ya, Savasannah. You've been so supportive of me this month, I was really hoping it'd be it for you too. <3 I really hope Aug is it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->