Trying to hold out until July 14th!!

I was going to wait until the 17th to test, as that is when amazon showed my IC's being delivered but I just checked my email and they're out for delivery. To test, or not to test? The joys of having no will power.

PeanutMomma: Keep testing! Maybe the IC's really are picking it up before the FRER! I have a hard time thinking that IC was faulty, it looked like a blaring positive to me!! I have everything crossed that this is it for you! Did you test another IC? Try not to lose hope! :hugs:

Motherof2CA, I definitely saw something on the inverted picture! I hope that your line turns into a blaring BFP soon!!!

Uzmaqazi, AHHHH that looks like a beautiful pink line!! Congratulations!!

I'm so happy to see the start of so many BFPs in here!! I hope everyone who is still in limbo is hanging in there!! Also, welcome to the new ladies!

I'm just over here with my phone flashlight squinting at this morning's test like a crazy woman. :blush:...I thought I saw something at first, but I am pretty sure there is nothing to phone home about :haha:

nice to see more BFP!!!! I tried FRER this morning and it looks like BFN :( guess the IC was bad or something. I will hold off a few more days then try again. But, I feel I was excited for nothing. Why do I have so many early pregnancy symptoms though? Even my areolis are darker and I have easy to see blue veins in my BBS? AHH!!! If it is actually BFN the I guess the fact that I turned 30 this year my body has changed

~[
dont worry..my fmu was bfn and i was kinda upset as last night at 8 dpo i saw faintest ever line i got excited..

then 2mu was more yellow then fmu strange..and i got bfp on 3mu.so you never know..good luck

So today I had some very very light spotting. It's weird now that I think back to when I had my son the same thing happend. I was living in Arizona planning a trip to Disneyland. I wasn't really trying to concieve but well lol. So a day before the trip I saw this same spotting. I didn't know I was pregnant I thought oh crap my period is coming I better put a tampon in for this long drive. Didn't think anything of it drove to California when I got there I took it out to change it and hardly any blood. I thought wow that's weird. A few days later I tested positive. Now I have a healthy 5 year old boy. I cried today when I whipped I thought oh man my period is here. But it was not even two drops TMi sorry. I looked in the toilet no blood. Put some tissue down there am hour later went pee and same a dot or two. That ended about 3 pm. Nothing but yellow and clear pee all night. What do you think ?

if I am not pregnant my body is playing the worst tricks on me ever. too many symptoms, and even my aureolas darker.

Well.. I tested this morning and bfn. :nope: damn.. I really thought this was going to be it..

if I am not pregnant my body is playing the worst tricks on me ever. too many symptoms, and even my aureolas darker.

I hope you are. <3 Otherwise, yes. Meanest month ever.

Well.. I tested this morning and bfn. :nope: damn.. I really thought this was going to be it..

You're not out till the :witch: shows! You could just be a late implanter?

Yea.. But I had that bit of brown cm (that I thought could be ib) at 10dpo so should I get a +frer by 13?

Hey ladies! Can I join in? I'm not testing until the 15th actually...excited to see some BFPs here!

BFN for me today. :( But, I'm only 9 or 10 dpo, so its not over until AF sings!

Morning ladies!

I tested today and I see a second line. I'm 13dpo and my temp is dropping so I'm pretty sure it's an evap or my imagination. I'm holding SMU so I can test again.....if there's another line then I'll buy a better test this afternoon.

Can anyone see it or am I crazy?!

image.jpg

I see it on the bottom one! Its hard to tell if there is color in it or if its evap. Fingers crossed!!

I see the line on the second one Tmb! Did it appear right away? If so then it wouldn't be an evap! Hope it's good news for you :)

Bottom test is with SMU. Line was there at 5 min mark and definitely has pink in it. I'm freaking out and need to get my hands on a better test. I live in a tiny town....store doesn't open till noon and I'm wondering if they even carry frer. Ahhhh!

image.jpg

I see it too, fx for you!

I caved and tested this morning bfn but am only 9/10 dpo so clinging on to the fact it's a little early........ Cramps are coming though and have that stressed out feeling before AF arrives so really think I'm out..... Another month of trying.
So good to see so many BFPs on here!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->