Trying to not get my hopes up but...

Shortstuff88

Mother of a beautiful boy and gorgeous girl
Reaction score
It's our first month TTC #2 and we were DTD as often as we could and especially around when I expected to ovulate which was around 6 days ago.
This evening I've started getting slight cramping, not to painful but a definitive twinning. From the middle to one side.
Hoping this is a good sign!!!! Only another week and a bit before I can test 😊😊

FX'd!! Our timing is pretty similar - can't wait to start testing in earnest. Let me know how it goes for you! Any other symptoms?

So far I had similar twinges/poking sensations in one ovary, and breast twinges/tenderness on the sides

FX'd!! Our timing is pretty similar - can't wait to start testing in earnest. Let me know how it goes for you! Any other symptoms?

So far I had similar twinges/poking sensations in one ovary, and breast twinges/tenderness on the sides

Today I've had some bloating which is really unusual for me and slight cramps and twinges again. Bit of lower back pain too throughout the day! Only another week to go!
Fingers crossed for us both!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Fingers crossed for you ladies!

The biggest sign for me when i was pregnant with both my babies was the feeling of motion sick...
Unfortunately since I've been on the implant, i've felt the most the time anyways, so think once its removed i will just expect to feel it and it won't necessarily be a PG symptom.

Looks like I'm out! AF showed up this afternoon😞 So I suppose it's time to start cycle 2! Good luck to everyone else.

So sorry to hear that shortstuff88. Good luck for cycle #2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->