Trying, waiting, hoping

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. I hope AF stays away!

I thought I'd share my chart to show you the temperature drop from this morning. There's some information missing - mostly I chart BBT and only chart other things when I remember. We've definitely had sex more than 3 times!
There's also two temps it's not charted as I marked them as abnormal when I had a sligh fever and was unwell.
I also think the chart is wrong and that the temp drop before ovulation happened on CD17, which was actually the day after I got my peak, as it does start going up after that, however I could be wrong :confused: I've marked where I think it is. If that's the case I'm probably more like 8DPO. My other apps say 5DPO because of when my temperature went right up ... According to this chart I ovulated BEFORE my peak result!

No sign of my period today so I'm almost certain the temp drop isn't because of that. Would be too early anyhow I think!

Screenshot_20210323-171940_FF App.jpg

Temperature went back up this morning (36.62°c). I'm going to call my gp later to ask about yesterday and see if I should mark that temperature as abnormal or not as I very much doubt having the fan on would have made it that low!

Cycle day 28 today. Not much to report other than slightly sensitive breasts and that I can't stop peeing today! The sensitive breasts I had last month before my period came, but I don't usually need to pee this much before my period. However I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

I spoke to my GP about that large temp drop and he said not to mark it as abnormal just yet (I haven't sent him the chart yet as I do that when my next cycle starts so he didn't see how big the drop is). My temps have still been high since but I'm only 11dpo. I also fixed the chart and it now says I ovulated on day 17 which is what I thought. I think the reason it was a bit off compared to my other apps is because it was marking ovulation from the first time my digital test came back with a peak, even though it wasn't a peak according to the cheapie tests. Anyway it has fixed itself now!

D and I are preparing for Easter. Unfortunately we won't be having the big egg hunt that we have every year with the family due to the current restrictions, but like we did at Halloween we're making up little goody bags for the nieces and nephews. Of course, D has requested that I make one for him too! :lol: I've sent him to the shop to pick up a few things we need as well as some chocolate or sweets that he likes and would like in his goody bag because I don't think there's enough otherwise. Also means he gets to choose and has sweets that he likes! I will also add a new toothbrush for him (as we put them in the goody bags for nieces and nephews!) and he initially asked for a Spiderman one, until he realised that adult sized toothbrushes don't come with fun characters on. Cue the rant from D about how children have nicer things than adults! :rofl:

I hope you have a lovely time at Easter. The goody bags sound like a great idea. Lol at your DH wanting one too!

Today is cycle day 30 and 13dpo. Whilst my last cycle was 27 days, recently they've been around 28-30 days long, with the odd one being 32 days.

Yesterday my temperature had dropped slightly. Not below my coverline, but enough for me to think my period would arrive today, so I was surprised it went up again this morning! However my GP had told me not to think anything of it until tomorrow, as I have had some cycles with 13 days between ovulation and my period, although my average is 12 apparently. My boobs aren't as sore today as they have been over the past few days. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not. D is happy though because I've not been able to even hug him the past few days as they were so sore!
My GP did say that the cramps I had on 7dpo and 8dpo, along with the large temperature drop on 7dpo could be a good sign, however I've had temp drops at 8dpo before and whilst rare for me, I've had at least one other cycle where I had cramps a week before my period arrived.
I have a slight headache this morning, but I'm not sure if that's due to the change in weather, the fact that I've only recently got up and probably need something to drink or if it's hormonal. I do usually get headaches leading up to my period but I've not had any so far.
The past 2 days I've had to pee quite often - every 2 or 3 hours! This is unusual for me too.

Since the clocks changed it's been cold again. Welcome to British Summer Time! :rofl:

Here's my updated temperature chart

Screenshot_20210329-073125_FF App.jpg

That's good that the cramps could be a good sign :)

It's been cold here too, and soo windy!

Got a few cramps this afternoon along with some light brown spotting. My period does sometimes start light and brown so at this point I'm not sure if it's my period or not. However if it is I'm confused as to why my temperature was so high this morning! I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens but am guessing it's all over ...

Period arrived in full force :( My temperature was still high this morning and I woke up sweating and so I'm assuming my temperature was high yesterday and today because our room is quite warm!

It's been a while since I posted here. Not really much to say. Things are pretty much the same. The doctor is still asking me to take temps each morning along with ovulation tests, in the hopes they can figure out what is happening. It seems pointless to me ...
This month I seem to have ovulated early. Today I'm on cycle day 26 and this evening I started spotting. I'm almost certain it's my period because why wouldn't it be. But it would be crazily early, even for me!
I've included a picture of my BBT chart this month. I've not included all the ovulation tests, nor all the times D and I have had sex, partly because I forgot to mark it and partly because I feel that information is private for a public forum (although that is something I've made a note of for the doctor!)

My temperature today has dropped but is still just above the cover line, however I'm almost certain this spotting this evening is going to turn into my period either during the night or tomorrow morning :( I did take my BBT about half an hour earlier than usual as I was awake, so I'm not sure if this made a difference or not, but I doubt it.
I've had so many unusual symptoms this month, including cramping around ovulation and several times since then. However I had one other cycle where this happened too.
I know checking cervical position isn't a reliable way to tell but it did feel very different today to how it usually does before my period. To be honest I'm not totally sure I know what I'm feeling!

No news on the possible dog yet! That's been put on hold as we're now probably going to start looking into the adoption process. We have a phone call with our local social services department later this week to tell us what the process involves and then once we've talked with our families we'll decide whether to go ahead with starting the process.

One of D's sisters announced recently that they're expecting another baby. This is their fifth child! Whilst we're happy for them we are disappointed that it's not us. Thankfully they did tell us privately before sharing the news with everyone else, which we both really appreciated.

Screenshot_20210524-195920_FF App.jpg

Sending hugs :hugs:. I’m sorry that the doctor still hasn’t been able to figure out what’s going on.

Wishing you guys the best of luck with looking into the adoption process and I hope your families are supportive

Thank you! My family is extremely supportive. D's family seem mostly supportive, except his mother who we no longer have contact with anyway. Some of our nieces and nephews probably won't understand fully what adoption is. We did try to talk to them in the hopes it would spark the idea that we might have a child join our family who I didn't give birth to, but some of the younger ones got a bit confused and D's siblings were annoyed with us because their children were upset thinking that they would be adopted now ... We're going to try and find some children's books that talk about adoption I think

Glad your family are so supportive! And that D’s family are mostly.

Thanks!

Well my period is here. Earlier than I was expecting! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"