ttc#1 9dpo need buddy for support

Full flow after I got off work. Crappy but glad I get to start a new cycle.

:hugs: sorry to hear that the wicked witch got you. Are you going to try anything different this cycle? I for sure ovulated today I could feel it! The hubby is in a scrappy mood so glad we bd for the last 3 days hope it was enough. :dust::dust:

We are gonna go every other day from cd 3 till cd 21. Well we are gonna try to at least lol. Thinking about doing musinex. I tried it before but that was before I quit smoking. Still taking my pills and hubby is still taking his vitamin c so we will see what else we can add. I bought opks yesterday but they will not be here until the weekend hubby and I will be out of town lol. So we might not be able to use them this cycle.

sounds like a plan! the hubby and I are taking a break tonight and going to spend time with friends i've been so emotional here lately that I need it. I don't know what's going on with me. Anyways all the luck and baby dust to you this cycle!

hey how are you doing just got back today from the sil. Took my neice and nephew to meet their teachers today it was fun they were super excited.

Hey how are you doing? I'm doing pretty good pretty relaxed about this cycle I'm cd7. Where are you at in your cycle? How is the cutting back on caffeine and eating healthy?

Hey how are you doing? I'm doing pretty good pretty relaxed about this cycle I'm cd7. Where are you at in your cycle? How is the cutting back on caffeine and eating healthy?

I'm doing good went this morning with the sil to my neice and nephews first day of school. Told them both they needed to stop growing cuz I feel old lol. I have been pretty relaxed this cycle too did the smep plan and have the out look of if it happens it happens. Trying not to symptoms spot this month cuz it just gets my hopes up. As for caffiene I have been drinking gatorade a lot and water. only broke once on soda. Eating healthy is going ok other than lastnight I ate a whole bag of ranch wavy lays chips lol I was craving them but other than that it's been going great and have also cut back on smoking A LOT. Been moody as hell though here lately idk why but fx and baby dust!

You are doing amazing. How is your hubby doing with the smoking?

He's cut back also and he has also cut back on caffiene, he used to drink a pot of coffee a morning and he no longer does he also cut back on sodas. I'm proud of him cuz his coffee was his crack lol.

Doing amazing for now lol. Just waiting to ovulate which I am guessing will be this weekend and DH and I will be staying at my dads house. Yikes. We are still gonna try to bd. just hope we don't miss our shot.

fx that you catch it! The hubby told me tonight he thinks i'm pg cuz i've been bighting his head off at little stupid things for the last couple of days. Don't know if it's cuz i'm pg or what's up with it. Fx that the bitchyness is cuz of pg lol. Cuz i don't normally get bitchy till af arrives.

I have my fingers crossed for you. Im still waiting to ovulated. DH and I have been bding EOD hoping to keep good sperm and catch that little egg off guard. Lol

best way to do it lol. I was just showering with my hubby and he uses the garnia fruitese (however you spell it) shampoo well as soon as he openend the bottle i could smell it like i had my nose shoved in the bottle the smell made me want to puke!

8dpo and i just took a pg test from the dollar store and it is a faint positive!!!! fx it's not a bad test!!! testing again in two days!!! can't stop smiling hope it's a BFP for real if not i'm going to bawl like a baby! If it is i'm going to find the maker of preseed and kiss her lol!!!!

Hi Ladies! Been MIA the past few weeks. Just confirmed O. Wahoo! Hope you get a BFP hopefull! Fingers and toes crossed! Have you O'd Tater?

Hi Ladies! Been MIA the past few weeks. Just confirmed O. Wahoo! Hope you get a BFP hopefull! Fingers and toes crossed! Have you O'd Tater?

Thanks i'm dying trying to wait two more days! Yay on the big o grab the hubby and get busy lol! :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->