ttc#1 9dpo need buddy for support

I cant wait to hear about your test! Do you have any symptoms?

Omg wow I have missed a lot. I do not think I have o'd yet. Hope I do soon so I can start my tww.

Well took a test yesterday it was an answer brand it was a bfn so irks waiting to see if af comes

I heard the digi ones are not as sensitive as the line tests I'm hoping you get your bfp. I am cd 14 and not sure if I have ovulated yet or not. Woke up with some back cramping like AF so maybe my o cramping I don't know bd this morning anyways. Keep me posted Hun.

Pretty good hoping I have a long cycle or I don't get AF I am at cd14 and I have not pinpointed o yet. Boo.

Hello, ladies. I hope I can join you this month. I'm currently 9 dpo (o'd at mother in laws house but was able to bd all 3 days we were there). I tested this morning because I couldn't wait any longer. It was negative, but I knew it would be anyways.

I tested early last cycle but as long as you know it might be to early and are prepared for a negative then let the poas obsession have its way lol.
Hopeful12be how are you doing Hun?

Yup. But just got back from a weekend away and while I was gone my temps did some funky things so waiting for ff to give me my crosshairs. I did an opk last night and today both negative. But I freaked my husband out with it, I asked him if there was a second line and he said yes then looked at my belly then up at me with a look of shock and he asked if I was then I told him no the test was an o test not a prego test. Lol

Tater, have you had a positive opk this month? What day did you o in previous months? In May I o'd cd 20, June cd 16, July cd 20 and August cd 15. You may just o late into your cycle. Fingers crossed for you.

I took a frer (or could it be the 6 day sooner one? The box says early result pregnancy test in the middle and 6 days sooner on the top of the box. Totally confusing!!) today and it was negative. It kind of made me sad. I'm so confused about when to test because my 12 day luteal phase does not line up with my average cycle start date. I had a .3 temp drop yesterday followed by a .4 increase today, which may not be anything. I was also reading that it takes 3-4 days after implantation to get a positive blood test and 2-3 more days to get a positive urine test. So, assuming I implanted yesterday it would be Thursday or Friday before I got a positive blood test and Saturday at the earliest for a poas test. I'm being thrown off by the timing I think because a positive test would come at the earliest after AF is due

This is enough to drive a girl crazy!

First cycle temping was cd 19
Second was cd 17
Third was cd 15
Fourth was cd 13
I had a temp spike this morning so I am excited. Hoping its ovulation. Not a false alarm.
Jrepp take a breath and relax it will not help to stress about it.

I tested early last cycle but as long as you know it might be to early and are prepared for a negative then let the poas obsession have its way lol.
Hopeful12be how are you doing Hun?

I'm doing ok trying to keep myself busy and not think about testing. just keep telling myself that the test i took was right and i'm not pg that way when af comes i'm not heart broken. My husband got great news yesterday he's getting a new job where he will have insurance so we can have him checked for his little swimmers lol. how have you been?

Stressing just waiting for ovulation hoping it was yesterday even though DH and I didn't bd. I got my opks so if AF comes then I get to try them out. It never works for me to keep my mind off of AF or testing. Good luck. That is awesome anout your hubby's new job wish I had medical insurance so DH and I could get checked out. When do you plan on testing again or are you just gonna wait for AF?

I'm just going to wait for af cuz i can't handle anymore BFNs nor do i think the hubby can stand to see me bawl my eyes out anymore. It's been hard not thinking about it but we had a busy weekend and yesterday was busy too so it worked out but today it's back to trying my damndest not to think of it.af is due in two days so it's not long to wait.

But it will feel longer then eternity. Just gotta keep yourself busy which is a lot easier said then done. Lol

yep good thing there's a butt load of house work to do lol

Fingers crossed for you tater!

Hopeful, does your husbands insurance cover fertility testing? I have read about some women checking out their husbands little swimmers under a microscope to see if they seemed normal. I thought about it, but I don't think my husband would be a willing participant in that study.

I'm trying hard not to stress. I decided to test Friday if AF doesn't come tomorrow and Monday if a bfn Friday and no AF over the weekend. Hoping a praying AF stays away! Other than that I have just been trying to stay busy.

Fingers crossed for you tater!

Hopeful, does your husbands insurance cover fertility testing? I have read about some women checking out their husbands little swimmers under a microscope to see if they seemed normal. I thought about it, but I don't think my husband would be a willing participant in that study.

I'm trying hard not to stress. I decided to test Friday if AF doesn't come tomorrow and Monday if a bfn Friday and no AF over the weekend. Hoping a praying AF stays away! Other than that I have just been trying to stay busy.

I'm not sure if his insurance will or not I'm going to make an appointment with my ob when he gets his insurance that way my ob can refer him to someone.

I am officially 3dpo. Yay trying to keep my mind off of the weight woke up this morning with a very sharp stabbing feeling right side by my hip. And man did it hurt. How are you guys doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->