TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

My first early MC in march was just like my normal AF.... lasted 3-4 days and was semi-light (i never get heavy AF) but my April early MC (both MC were at 5 weeks along) was a really heavy one... but lasted for 4 days.....

My first MC i also Ov'd a week later than i normally would, and this morning i just woke up with EWCM!!! that means i am Oving the same as i did with my normal cycle! Wahoo!! Im excited!!

hope i finally get some a sticky bean this time around :happydance:

Welcome to the new ladies!! So sorry for the losses, never a good experience....but to be honest i wouldnt have been able to be emotionally restored if it werent for the ladies on here!

Can i join you ladies?? I had MC on 20th of March ERPC on 23rd of April Positive OPK on May 1st and 2n, a negative on the 3rd but only babydanced on friday 4th of May, What you ladies think did i miss that eggy??? ADVICE please, thank you.x

hi old bear and Little J thanks for sharing your experiences I really appreciate it :hugs::hugs:

I am ok. Last night was not so great pain wise but today has been fine just tired. Not alot of bleeding today though so might take a few days to resolve.

Fingers crossed for BFP's! we deserve them :hugs:

Madeline xxx

ps old bear i am in australia, i have a gyno i will ask her if i should have myself checked out thks of the advice xx

Can i join you ladies?? I had MC on 20th of March ERPC on 23rd of April Positive OPK on May 1st and 2n, a negative on the 3rd but only babydanced on friday 4th of May, What you ladies think did i miss that eggy??? ADVICE please, thank you.x

Theres always a chance! But dont be dissapointed if it doesnt happen this month.... its always best to BD before your Ov so the spermies have time to get into the tube before the egg drops down so it has time to fertilize. (those poor little spermies have so many obsticles to get that eggy they have been longing for)

Hi ladies, I'm new to this forum but thought this would be a god place to start. I am ttc after an early mc in January. I have very irregular cycles (only 2 AF since January) so use opk constantly from 2 weeks after AF until after I am 99% sure ovulation has passed. My last AF was in early April, so I am now 4.5 weeks into my cycle, and should be ovulating some time this week if I stick to my semi-normal pattern. Ive just started using bbt as well to give me a bit more peace of mind.

hi everyone how r you all going today?

Hi doggielover good luck this month :hugs:
Helpmepls sorry for your loss but i hope you will succeed this month :hugs:

things ok here still in bed w flu but dragged myself out of bed to walk the dogs this afternoon. Have no idea how things will go this month and wat effect the mc will have on my cycle. My gyno said I will be testing on day 9 as usual in anticipation of ovulating day10, trying not to think about it right now hopefully all will be well.

good luck this month everyone :hugs:

Madeline xxx

Im doing fine, im feeling kinda crampy tho which i find interesting.... maybe its just Ov symptoms....but to be honest who knows whats going on after a MC (especially 2 one right after another!) I am just eager to get either a BFP or AF! (yes you heard me right..... actually wont be upset if i get the witch)

Doggylover- have you talked to your Dr. about if there is anything you can take to regulate your cycle? I just read about red raspberry leaf tea.... thats a natural way to help with that!

hi guys thought you might find this interesting :)

"In 1999, a group of researchers at Liverpool Hospital in the UK, one of the largest miscarriage clinics in the world, examined the histories of more than 700 of their patients in whom no cause of recurrent miscarriage could be found.

As you can see in their results in the table below, even when a couple have experienced several miscarriages, there is a very high probability that their next pregnancy will go to term:

Chance of next pregnancy going to term based on age and miscarriage history:

2 3 4 5
20 92 90 88 85
25 89 86 82 79
30 84 80 76 71
35 77 73 68 62
40 69 64 58 52
45 60 54 48 42

Brigham et al . Human Reproduction 1999

ps numbers 2 3 4 5 start above second column they represent number of miscarriages

Madeline xxx

Is anyone else having a hard time with Mother's Day coming up, or is it just me? :cry:

I am dreading mothers day! At this point in time it is just a day to remind me of what I don't have. I will be 12 dpo on mothers day so maybe I will get a mothers day bfp!! Not gonna get my hopes up, but it's definitely something to dream about!

We are still mothers to our angels! I'm sure they will be sending love and dust to us on Sunday! <3

Anything is possible. As J said it is best to bd right before you o. :hugs: Hope everything works out for you sweetheart

I am still keeping my fingers crossed for each of you. I read through these posts and it breaks my heart because I know how devastating a mc is. :cry: Keep the faith girls you will get your sticky bean. :hugs: I love you all :kiss:

Yeah Mother's Day is going to be really depressing because this year I would have had a one month old to celebrate with :( I cannot believe that I am coming up on my one year mark for ttc. It really breaks my heart and makes me wonder if things are ever going to go right. I miss seeing the smile on my husbands face and each month crushes him as much as it does me. :(

I'm glad I'm not alone but I hate that we all have to go through this. I thought I was doing better about my mc but this week seems to really be hitting me hard. We would have found out what we were having this week. I haven't done any shipping for mothers day gifts because I just can't face it yet. Getting cards was hard enough, I was standing there crying in the grocery store.

omg card shopping was horrible. I was at target and all i could look at was "mommy to be" cards thinking how cute would it have been if dh had gotten me this card. :( this whole process is just one big roller coaster emotionally and physically. I am really glad that we all have each other as a support system. People "not ttc" think its so easy, but really, it's not. we had to learn the hard way but in the end we will get that bundle of joy in our arms and it will mean that much more to us!

i completely agree....mothers day is going to be so tough and i wonder if people will realize how tough it will be for us girls

I guess no need of wasting my test. AF is due today and I can feel her on her way already:nope:

You dont know that! and your an advocate of "its not over til AF shows herself!"

I do envy u a bit with atleast knowing your cycle again! I feel kinda lost since i have had a normal cycle since January....

You dont know that! and your an advocate of "its not over til AF shows herself!"

I do envy u a bit with atleast knowing your cycle again! I feel kinda lost since i have had a normal cycle since January....
&#8467;&#9786;&#8467; at been an advocate. The wait is over,she's here already.
Knowing my cycle is the most devastating for me. Knowing I did all I could and still getting a BFN is really heartbreaking.
When there's life,there's hope! Am keeping my head high! On to June for me, goodluck to the rest of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->