• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Hi girls. I should be 5-6 dpo also. The weird thing is that just today is when I got the ewcm when I wiped??? Is it possible to ovulate 6 days after a smiley on a digital opk? I'm trying to just let it be this month without symptom spotting sooo I duno.

I am 1DPO :D

Hope: When you get a Smiley face you should Ovulate 12 - 36 hours after I think it is? :wacko: Anyone correct me if I'm wrong please? Don't want to give false information out :haha:

Yep that's what I understand too :) sone say it could be up to 72 hours after but that's probably less likely :)

well my OPK looks a bit confusing, Im unsure if its an evap line. what do you think? I know its not +ve but my others have been very faint is this is the darkest this cycle. I do normally get a fade in / out either side of +ves

Attachments

• OPK CD12 21.2.12.jpg
    OPK CD12 21.2.12.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 4
well my OPK looks a bit confusing, Im unsure if its an evap line. what do you think? I know its not +ve but my others have been very faint is this is the darkest this cycle. I do normally get a fade in / out either side of +ves

It's too dark to be an evap line :wacko: That's exactly how my IC's were when I got a Positive on my Digital OPK? :wacko:

It's too dark to be an exap line :wacko: That's exactly how my IC's were when I got a Positive on my Digital OPK? :wacko:

ooh really?? well i shall act as though they are a good sign then and BD like mad hehe!! it cant do any harm hey? ;) thanks!

maybe i will do another test this afternoon then.... dehydration here i come lol

It's too dark to be an exap line :wacko: That's exactly how my IC's were when I got a Positive on my Digital OPK? :wacko:

ooh really?? well i shall act as though they are a good sign then and BD like mad hehe!! it cant do any harm hey? ;) thanks!

maybe i will do another test this afternoon then.... dehydration here i come lol

Yeah hun, I did a Digital because my IC's were not getting dark enough to be Positive. Good job I did really as I would have missed the surge! Definetly can't do any harm BD'ing like mad :haha: That's what me and OH did :thumbup: Good luck hun, fingers crossed :dust:

Hi girls. I should be 5-6 dpo also. The weird thing is that just today is when I got the ewcm when I wiped??? Is it possible to ovulate 6 days after a smiley on a digital opk? I'm trying to just let it be this month without symptom spotting sooo I duno.
Its not uncommon to get ewcm at other times in d cycle beside O time. Infact i do get ewcm the day AF will start but its not fertile ewcm. Relax,u cant possibly O 6days after +OPK, have neva heard of it happening. The commonest have read is 30hrs(±2hrs)
GL

I am 1DPO :D

Hope: When you get a Smiley face you should Ovulate 12 - 36 hours after I think it is? :wacko: Anyone correct me if I'm wrong please? Don't want to give false information out :haha:
U are now in the TWW....yay!

Do u have the digital OPK? If not start BDing,better safe than sorry. As Excal pointed out,she just experienced such,u can learn from her. Hoping to c u in the tww soonest.

Excaliber - Ahh I will take this as a positive just to be sure then :)

Cancerlib - I don't have any digitals only ICs. So will just keep using them and hope for the best!

Good luck to those in the TWW :D

I'm so glad I found you guys - Thanks Alandsa for pointing me in this direction!
This is all VERY VERY new, just happened yesterday/today, and I'm struggling. I'm getting a lot of 'it was so early, you shouldn't be that upset' from less than supportive people. Yes, I was only 4+3 weeks, that doesn't mean I didn't love my to-be-pumpkin and the thought of what she/he would have brought to my life. I'm unsure whether I should get right back on the wagon, or take a break. This was only my second cycle TTC so I feel pretty deflated. Do most people only have to go through this once? Is it as common as they say? Is it safe to try and go right back into active TTC?

When does it stop hurting - physically and emotionally???

@babyhopes - you miscarried very early so from what i know you can probably start trying again very soon.. I would wait one cycle * that way it will be easier for your dr to tell you the gestational age of the baby. Also you need to let yourself heal a bit emotionally. I have had two ectopic pregnancies and a miscarriage at 14 weeks so i too understand loss and suffering.. But, even under the worst conditions, i never let it get the best of me. Just think to yourself that something better is coming around the corner and eventually it will. Beating yourself up emotionally for something that is out of your hands is not healthy.. Best of luck to you im sure you will have a baby very very soon. HUGS

Hi babyhopes, Im glad you found us over here. I'm sorry it's due to such circumstances :(

As it has just happened then maybe if you wanted then you can aim to TTC straight away because there is apparently no medical reason to wait, unless I think if you have had medical management of your MC?

Give yourself enough time to feel upset about it and if you have someone to talk to who can just listen then that's what you need. I found I needed to make sense of how I felt. I googled lots of info and realised that when we MC at such an early stage then it's unlikely to be anything we did.

I was lucky and was able to talk to my DH and mum a lot. I cried lots and then felt okay a bit, then cried lots more and it kind of went like that. It was only a few days after that I felt a lot better but I'm still feeling physically quite drained from it and have been off for almost two weeks from work. The GP just signed me off as long as I needed.

I did little things like keeping the photos of my tests, and take a photo / 'screen dump' of my tickers before I deleted them so I could remember where my pumpkin had got to. I kept looking at the October thread and would think about how she/he would be 6 weeks, 7 weeks etc

I got straight back into charting and found it so hard to see my cycle back at CD1. There were so many reminders of what I had lost. I cried everytime and felt angry that my first ever BFP was taken away from me. But it really was a short space of time until I finished bleeding, saw the first -ve HPT since little pumpkin had gone. I bought myself a Swarovski crystal butterfly and I know that it reminds me of our first BFP that has since left us.

Now I'm excited about getting back into the TTC game, the first time BDing raised emotions for me about the whole process and again a reminder of being back at square one. However I'm now feeling excited about the next cycle and seeing lots of ladies achieving a BFP soon after their loss. Anyway, sorry if I'm rambling but I hope that some of this can help you know that you aren't mad for feeling this loss, it's a bereavement of the most special present we can ever been given in our lives xxx

Alandsa: Fingers crossed :dust:

BabyHopes: With your loss being so early, you'll be able to TTC straight away if you want to. Only continue though if you are ready physically and emotionally. A lot of ladies lose their first baby, although once this happens, you more than likely will have a healthy pregnancy the second time around. Sometimes this isn't always the case..but keep your chin up :hugs:

Hi babyhopes, :hugs: sorry to see you over here:hugs:

I was about the same as you time -wise, 4 and half weeks, I dont think it hurts less just because we wern't as far along, they were still our babies:hugs:

I have found it to be a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. Had to tell people not to talk to me about it at first, just blocked it out. Just wanted to lay in bed and cry, but I'm so lucky that I have a 5 year old that makes me carry on day to day. I'm a lot better now. Expect that some days will be better than others.

We have started trying straight away. Had a bit of a blip today. I was walking the dog, and I think I O'd this morning, and thought ooooh conception could be happening right now! hen I was very teary thinking that it wouldn't be my pumpkin :cry: Good job there was no one around to see me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->