TTC #1 @ age 20 and no luck so far, HELP!

Hey ladies thank you all for your replies. It seems we are all young AND it is taking longer than we would all like. Juts an update for you all, I am half way thru the dreaded TWW. :blush: can not wait to be able to trest. I am thinking this month insted of testing early that I will just wait to see if I miss ny monthly af. I hope the ugle with doesn't show. Praying this is the month I will get my BFP. Have been experiencing some cramping and soar nipple these fast three days. Also been very exhausted. I always over analyze every " possible symptom" but maybe these are related to something very good, and positive LOL. Get it? Anyways I will keep all of you wonderful ladies updated. My prayers go out to all of you and hope we all get our BFP very soon.
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So last night I started to experience some dull pain on my right side near my groin area. It would change between tingling a little below my panty line to pain in the right side of my groin. Now I might just be thinking of every possible symptom but this has felt a little funny. I want to describe the tingling as kind of a pulling feeling. You know when you wash your hair and get a strand wrapped around your fingers and whe:kiss:n you pull it off it might tickle in between your fingers. Kind of like that lol. Sort that was an strange example. Anyways that pain then would kind of "travel" down to my right groin just around where my panty line would go around my leg. Don't know if any of you have had implantion cramping or know of anyone who has had it like this? Also headaches and very gassy sorry if tmi. Nipples are still sore but not horribly soar, a little bloated also a runny nose. Alrigt ladies there is a jewquestuon and also an update for you. Baby dust to you all.

Hi! I'm new to this. I am 26 and ttc my first. 5months down and no luck! My partner already has 2 kids and I am reasonably young and had hoped it would happen faster too! It's very frustrating! I feel useless!!!

Yes, it's so frustrating! I can understand your feelings being so young and still having trouble. Goes to show the human body is very complicated, and it doesn't necessarily matter if we're at the beginning of our prime fertility or at the end. UGH!! Can't we all just be pregnant already???

:dust:

Just stopping by to wish everyone lots and lots of baby dust!! :dust::dust: Lets all have a lot of :sex::sex::sex: and pray that we all get a :bfp::bfp: soon!!!!

Hello im Demi 20 yrs old me and my boyfriend have been together only 8 months been ttc since. That might sound crazy it did to me at first but we were both honest when we met and wanted the same things marriage kids house in the country a dog..well for now all we accomplished was the dog. Im 4 dpo cycle 7 ttc and only 2nd cycle charting so I hope to see a change in fate very soon.

hii, im 21 and have been trying to conceive the last 2 and a bit months, had no af this month and no bfp, had to go to the doctors to see what was going on but everythings fine, no baby and no af. arhh will just have to wait it out. so frustrating, everyone else seems to be pregnant round here! including my best friend who found out a couple weeks ago!

I'm only in my first month of TTC, but I'm 24, dh is 27. So I just wanted to pop in and say hi! It's cool to find a group in a similar age range.

Sarah if I did the math right you should be testing tomorrow, is that right?? If so...eek! I'm so excited for you.

Leaving you all with some sticky dust!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello ladies!
My name is Dorothy. I'm 20. Married July 2010. Stopped my BCPs in August last month and started officially TTC! I did a lot of research the beginning of this year on fertility boosting foods, tips, etc. Last month, I started my husband on taking a daily vitamin every day and I started my prenatals. Like most of you, I was thinking I would fall pregnant almost immediately; however, I also wasn't expecting to start TTC until October/November. Hubs is a submariner, often gone, and so plans have changed. I have not received my period since I stopped my BCPs, however after one and a half boxes of OPKs, I finally received a positive on my LH surge yesterday! I also purchased PreSeed several days ago. (It's awesome!) Just starting my TWW now.

Still, toootally understand everyone on here thinking that we're young and would get pregnant easily. I don't get it. People get pregnant all the time accidentally, without even trying, and here we all are screaming, "PUT A BABY IN US!"

HELLO LADIES!!! and thank you all for your replies. Thy have been so helpful and encouraging. I hope you all are having fun bding and are patient :thumbup:during your TWW... Well I have had some crazy amount of CM lately both watery and creamy, sorry if tmi. Also I have had a very runny nose and what I had believed to be the start of a yeast infection which I have never had before. After some researh I found it is very common to get a yeast infection of a uti in early pregnancy due to the increased amounts of hormones and changes down there. :happydance: I'm trying not to get my hopes up to :dohh:much but am really excited. I am also experiencing a very very high cervical position that is tightly closed nd moist. I usually am experiencing a lower posituon at this stage. My evil af is due on the 18th so I can teat now but have decided to just wait and see if she comes. No need in wasting any more money of pregnancy tests if I don't need it. Am praying very hard that this is the month. I hope all you ladies are looking well yourself.:kiss: sticky baby dust to all of you. I will keep you all updated.

HELLO LADIES!!! and thank you all for your replies. Thy have been so helpful and encouraging. I hope you all are having fun bding and are patient :thumbup:during your TWW... Well I have had some crazy amount of CM lately both watery and creamy, sorry if tmi. Also I have had a very runny nose and what I had believed to be the start of a yeast infection which I have never had before. After some researh I found it is very common to get a yeast infection of a uti in early pregnancy due to the increased amounts of hormones and changes down there. :happydance: I'm trying not to get my hopes up to :dohh:much but am really excited. I am also experiencing a very very high cervical position that is tightly closed nd moist. I usually am experiencing a lower posituon at this stage. My evil af is due on the 18th so I can teat now but have decided to just wait and see if she comes. No need in wasting any more money of pregnancy tests if I don't need it. Am praying very hard that this is the month. I hope all you ladies are looking well yourself.:kiss: sticky baby dust to all of you. I will keep you all updated.

I truly hope this is your month! I had a yeast infection to with not cm for almost an entire week! I believe I am pregnant with sore boobs and the works. I go to the doctors tomorrow to test. SO heres to hoping we both have a sticky baby! *hugs*

I'm so excited to hear that it is happening to you also. Please keep me updated I would live to see how your appointment turns out.

Can any of you ladies help me? I've posted two threads, but no one's really biting. For those of you who were on BCPs, how long after you stopped did you get a visit from AF again? I'm not sure whether I'm missing a period or if I just won't get it for a few months.

MamaPerez, I stopped taking birth control in November '11, and didn't get my first period until June '12. So, seven months total, and I've been irregular ever since.

MamaPerez, I stopped taking birth control in November '11, and didn't get my first period until June '12. So, seven months total, and I've been irregular ever since.

Thanks for your feedback!
Can I ask how long were you on BC? And was it regular BCPs or was it the shot or Yasmin?

Well ladies me and the hubby just bd, and I noticed a little pinkish discharge when I got up and used the bathroom after. See my ad ranges from 25 to 28 days so if it were to have started on the 25th day I would have started on 09/17 well it is not Tuesday 9/18 and had just that little "blood" dont know if this is af starting or what... I am hoping if she does show her ugly face, next month will be our month...praying for a little bun in the oven. Baby dust to you all...

Well ladies me and the hubby just bd, and I noticed a little pinkish discharge when I got up and used the bathroom after. See my ad ranges from 25 to 28 days so if it were to have started on the 25th day I would have started on 09/17 well it is not Tuesday 9/18 and had just that little "blood" dont know if this is af starting or what... I am hoping if she does show her ugly face, next month will be our month...praying for a little bun in the oven. Baby dust to you all...

Almost everyone who is pregnant has one day that you spot or bleed. It could mean a BFP. I hope it is!!!

I truely think you'll get bfp Sarah!! All I got is this horrid taste of copper in my throat a stuff nose. If I had spotting before my period that would be a sign I would believe in!

Hi girls. Great thread!
I'm 21 and on my 10th cycle, started last december. This month will be my first month using opk's. Has anyone else been using them?
It's really hard trying to be positive after dissapointment each month :(
I hope everyone gets their bfp's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"