TTC #1 and day 63 on cycle

simple

Reaction score
HI everyone,

I've been trying for two years now:winkwink: and I have had irregular cycles all my life. :dohh: Every cycle I get amped up because I think I'm preg until AF comes :wacko:

So this year I've made my mind not to stress :winkwink: and not to think that I'm trying so soo hard .. :thumbup: and not to buy and take plenty test which always comes up negative

So this cycle I'm at 63 days :cloud9: and the feelin is coming back for depressed :cry: I already took a text last week which was off course negative! :nope: I dont know if to take another test!! I'm again confused :nope: I also stopped the clomid this year and this month I started taking red raspberry capsules and I just order fertilitea and fertilaid for my hubby.. I staying hopeful :flower:

Should I take another test?? :kiss:

oh wow!! my af hasnt arrived as yet :(

I don't know much about longer cycles. Didn't want to read n run. Have you been to see your doc about regulating your cycles? I think(not positive) but I think they recommend to take BC to regulate it. Then it would be less stressful on you for sure. I hate seeing the bfn. I've gotten my own hopes up sooooo many times. And it sucks! Have you ever tracked your cm throughout your cycle? That is a great way to track fertility.

I'm not sure about irregular cycles either, maybe wait a week and do a test, I know it's so frustrating getting that negative test after all the waiting around and hoping. Fx Hun!! X

Thanks to you two so much.. I really appreciate your comments.

I've been taking red raspberry capsules to regulate my cycle, I've been on it approx two weeks but no AF as yet. My last two cycles were really messed up!! First one was 111days and this cycles is at 73 days and no AF.. I'm so down at the moment, took a test this morning but came up negative.

I just hope my AF regulates.

Thanks to you two so much.. I really appreciate your comments.

I've been taking red raspberry capsules to regulate my cycle, I've been on it approx two weeks but no AF as yet. My last two cycles were really messed up!! First one was 111days and this cycles is at 73 days and no AF.. I'm so down at the moment, took a test this morning but came up negative.

I just hope my AF regulates.

I'm praying for you!! Let us know how things are going! Fx:hugs:

Thanks so much.. I really need those prayers ;) praying for u 2

87 days no af.. Not even a lil sign that's its comin.. So down and out ... Taken test but all negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->