TTC #1 and over 30

Nikki - so glad you're feeling better!

I will start the thread later tonight or tomorrow (on vacay)! :)

Couldn't sleep as predicted (tho the cause of my lack of sleep was not as predicted - DH kicking around because he was hot) - woke up at 3:15am and made myself wait (and him wait it out with me) until after 4 so I'd have at least 4 hours of waiting since last pee.

Exhausted and back to bed - will share my cycle details in the morning!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
:cloud9:

DUST TO YOU NIKKI!!!!
:dust:

OMG!!! Congrats !!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months MrsChezek. The witch got me today :( onto July for me. I really thought it was my month. Oh well.

:hugs: Nikki. There are always lots of April babies - four in my immediate family (well including my nephew)! :) I hope July is your month! FX'd and prayers that next month brings your bfp!

:hugs: Nikki. July BFP's sound good-right?? Do something nice for yourself today...xxoo

Lily - I am trying trust me I rode the bike 7 miles this morning. But, I can't bring myself to do anything but cry. I heard diet soda kills sperm and so does smoking. My dh does both so even if I lose weight I wonder if that will be a problem. He knows both are bad but shows no desire to quit either. Although, when I told him I was bleeding I saw the disappointment in his eyes and he keeps saying maybe you still are pregnant. We are going to the high risk ob July 16. I plan on asking him what we can do to improve chances maybe if he scares dh he will do what he should be doing. He also wears tight boxers. I'm about to go out today and get opk tests and boxers for him lol. Maybe start geritol and folic acid as well. I don't know I feel like I need to do something else. I can't concentrate on anything and my business is suffering. I should be sewing for my shop since I actually have a day off from my day job.

Sorry for the vent. MrsChezek please keep in touch I still would love to meet you one day !

It's always ok to vent here. This is such a tough journey and we have each for the steps along the way! :hugs:
I would def get him out of the tight boxers right away. :haha: That's # 1 issues that guys have.

I sent him an email about things hat cause infertility in men. Hope he doesn't get mad ! we have only been trying 2 months. July is number 3 so maybe I'm just to anxious lol.

WOW congrats Mrs chezek!! happy and healthy nine months to you!! What were your symptoms??
Nikki- we will get our :bfp: soon! i can feel it! :hugs:

Im going into month #11 of TTC! :( I see a fertility Dr next month!!

I sent him an email about things hat cause infertility in men. Hope he doesn't get mad ! we have only been trying 2 months. July is number 3 so maybe I'm just to anxious lol.

It's hard not to be anxious but they do say it takes 6-12 months for healthy people. Hopefully he doesn't get upset with you. I talked to my hubby about all of those things early on, he chews....and continues to do so but his SA came back great and he's almost 38. :thumbup:

Couldn't sleep as predicted (tho the cause of my lack of sleep was not as predicted - DH kicking around because he was hot) - woke up at 3:15am and made myself wait (and him wait it out with me) until after 4 so I'd have at least 4 hours of waiting since last pee.

DUST TO YOU NIKKI!!!!

OMG!!! Congrats !!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months MrsChezek. The witch got me today :( onto July for me. I really thought it was my month. Oh well.

I really thought it was your month too!!! :hugs: As soon as I finished jumping around the bathroom and hugging DH I thought of you. Im so sorry buddy :hugs: but 2 months is still early so you'll get your bfp in no time!

MrsChez!!!!! :happydance: YAY!!!!! So excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Haha - that is exactly what happened to me - tested at 3am cause I couldn't sleep and then of course I couldn't go back to sleep.

We should start a preggo w/ #1 and over 30 for all of us as we get our bfps, especially since none of us so far are in the same due date month group. What do you think? Preg_pilot?

Speaking of bfps, sending lots of :dust: and prayers for all of you ladies!!!

MrsChez - I am so happy for you! I felt like this was it for you! I've been sticking around and following and continuing to pray for everyone but just not posting as much.

:hug:

I'm totally in on a follow up thread for our little group here! I'd totally miss everyone if we all went our separate ways :nope: So count me in! AND I expect all the rest of you to join us ASAP :hugs:

My BFP was a lucky cycle 7 one Luna! So totally sending that dust around to you and everyone else!

:dust: :baby: :dust: :baby: :dust:

WOW congrats Mrs chezek!! happy and healthy nine months to you!! What were your symptoms??

I didn't really have too many symptoms!! The main ones were:
- Constipation (on and off) which I attributed to travel
- Gassiness, I eat a lot of veg so this wasn't too odd for me :shy:
- Fatigue, which I attributed to jet lag
- Sensitive nipples, not the whole breast, just the nips would hurt when brushed against. This was the one unusual thing I've never had.
- Pinching/pulling in lower abs, thought it was just food gas passing

The main thing that got me thinking was how my temps stayed totally up but at the same time it freaked me out that they were so level! Haven't really seen that on other charts in the gallery.

It's hard not to be anxious but they do say it takes 6-12 months for healthy people. Hopefully he doesn't get upset with you. I talked to my hubby about all of those things early on, he chews....and continues to do so but his SA came back great and he's almost 38. :thumbup:

yeah it's important to both be in it! I had several fights w DH about that and in the last 2 months he's finally been on board that it's equally both our work and we both have to make sacrifices :thumbup: that's how I finally got him on board to do SMEP - I really think that was the big difference!

I'm off to shower from my run and then to my doc's for bloodwork! FX he confirms my tests :flower:

congrats mrschezek! hope all went well with the dr.

I'm onto cycle #2 now, hoping its lucky for us.

sooo pleased for you!

:dust: to all you other ladies x

FX for you Nikki. This month will be month number three for me and DH also. Hopefully we can both get it right third time lucky!!!

:hugs:

DUST TO YOU NIKKI!!!!

I really thought it was your month too!!! :hugs: As soon as I finished jumping around the bathroom and hugging DH I thought of you. Im so sorry buddy :hugs: but 2 months is still early so you'll get your bfp in no time!

MrsChez!!!!! :happydance: YAY!!!!! So excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Haha - that is exactly what happened to me - tested at 3am cause I couldn't sleep and then of course I couldn't go back to sleep.

We should start a preggo w/ #1 and over 30 for all of us as we get our bfps, especially since none of us so far are in the same due date month group. What do you think? Preg_pilot?

Speaking of bfps, sending lots of :dust: and prayers for all of you ladies!!!

MrsChez - I am so happy for you! I felt like this was it for you! I've been sticking around and following and continuing to pray for everyone but just not posting as much.

I'm totally in on a follow up thread for our little group here! I'd totally miss everyone if we all went our separate ways :nope: So count me in! AND I expect all the rest of you to join us ASAP :hugs:

My BFP was a lucky cycle 7 one Luna! So totally sending that dust around to you and everyone else!

:dust: :baby: :dust: :baby: :dust:

I didn't really have too many symptoms!! The main ones were:
- Sensitive nipples, not the whole breast, just the nips would hurt when brushed against. This was the one unusual thing I've never had.

The main thing that got me thinking was how my temps stayed totally up but at the same time it freaked me out that they were so level! Haven't really seen that on other charts in the gallery.

yeah it's important to both be in it! I had several fights w DH about that and in the last 2 months he's finally been on board that it's equally both our work and we both have to make sacrifices :thumbup: that's how I finally got him on board to do SMEP - I really think that was the big difference!

I'm off to shower from my run and then to my doc's for bloodwork! FX he confirms my tests :flower:

Im still so excited for you Mrs Chezek!!! It gives us all hope!:happydance:

I had just been talking about SMEP with hubby a couple days ago, and suggested that we give it a try this month...really hoping that it will do the trick and its so great to see that it might have worked for you!

CD6 for me today....days until O are slowly ticking over...seeing your BFP has made me so excited to get trying already!!

Lets bring on some April babies ladies :dust:

OK here is what I did this cycle:

Meds - baby aspirin every morning, prenatal vitamin, prenatal DHA supplement, Preseed but only as lubricant, took 600mg of Musinex Expectorant on day of first +OPK

BD timing - followed SMEP for a second month in a row
DTD every other day starting CD9 (missed CD8 due to logistics so ended up on odd day schedule)
OPKs every afternoon staring CD12
Once got +OPK, BDed that night and the next 2 nights (didn't do that one extra)

This was my second month charting - tried to take my temp at the exact time each day by setting an alarm 2 hours before I normally wake up. Sometimes woke up before the alarm so I tested then but tested at my alarm time as well just to see the difference. My temps went up gradually at O, unlike the beautiful spike I got the previous month, and then stayed at a pretty flat constant the whole 2 weeks! This freaked me out a bit as I've not seen a chart like it in the gallery. But I guess it was ok :thumbup:

I forgot to drink my raspberry tea! I didn't really check CM much cause I got scared of taking out too much by some posts I read - I don't get much so decided to leave as much in me as possible. I didn't symptom spot but only noted anything that caught my attention.

Didn't have much symptoms during LP but this is what I did have:

Personally, this was the first month I sort of relaxed and I think that is why it worked. I was lax about drinking - let myself have 2-3oz every few days in the LP if there was an occasion being celebrated. I only didn't eat RAW food - otherwise, I ate all I wanted! Which now I'm a bit worried about but I think the fact that I let myself relax and we were on vacation is why it happened. I didn't want to stress about TTC while in Spain so I loosened all my restrictions and TADA. So my number one suggestion is RELAX! Oh and try SMEP :winkwink:

I think that's all - any other questions? :flower:

I am super excited and feel SUPER blessed!!! Thank you for ALL of your support. I'm staying here to cheer each of you on until all of us are on the pregnancy threads :winkwink: I'm glad my :bfp: has inspired many of you - previous ones definitely did that for me. I can't wait until you all join me. Seriously :hugs:

Lots and lots of dust to each of you!!!
:dust: :baby: :dust:

xoxo

Meds - baby aspirin every morning, prenatal vitamin, prenatal DHA supplement, Preseed but only as lubricant, took 600mg of Musinex Expectorant on day of first +OPK

DTD every other day starting CD9 (missed CD8 due to logistics so ended up on odd day schedule)

This was my second month charting - tried to take my temp at the exact time each day by setting an alarm 2 hours before I normally wake up. Sometimes woke up before the alarm so I tested then but tested at my alarm time as well just to see the difference. My temps went up gradually at O, unlike the beautiful spike I got the previous month, and then stayed at a pretty flat constant the whole 2 weeks! This freaked me out a bit as I've not seen a chart like it in the gallery. But I guess it was ok :thumbup:

I forgot to drink my raspberry tea! I didn't really check CM much cause I got scared of taking out too much by some posts I read - I don't get much so decided to leave as much in me as possible. I didn't symptom spot but only noted anything that caught my attention.

Personally, this was the first month I sort of relaxed and I think that is why it worked. I was lax about drinking - let myself have 2-3oz every few days in the LP if there was an occasion being celebrated. I only didn't eat RAW food - otherwise, I ate all I wanted! Which now I'm a bit worried about but I think the fact that I let myself relax and we were on vacation is why it happened. I didn't want to stress about TTC while in Spain so I loosened all my restrictions and TADA. So my number one suggestion is RELAX! Oh and try SMEP :winkwink:

I am super excited and feel SUPER blessed!!! Thank you for ALL of your support. I'm staying here to cheer each of you on until all of us are on the pregnancy threads :winkwink: I'm glad my :bfp: has inspired many of you - previous ones definitely did that for me. I can't wait until you all join me. Seriously :hugs:

xoxo

Wow! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! H&H 9 months to you!!!!! Hopefully all of us will be joining you in the other thread soon.

AFM- I have been very down lately, after getting my hopes up beginning if June and getting AF, I haven't even been able to try because I am still bleeding with no signs of stopping. Can't go to the doctor right now until my insurance kicks in, which is no fun. Cramps so bad I can't stand it, headaches and I can't stay awake. If I wasn't bleeding and my temps were higher I would test, and I still may because I haven't tested since the end of may.

Fx to everyone testing soon. Waiting for more :bfp:s!

MrsChezek:happydance::dance::loopy:=D> I'm so happy for you!!! I hope I get pg on vacation too!!!

Sorry Nikki - though we were going to get 2 BFP today.

MrsChezek - congratulations! So happy for you. You've really been so encouraging and caring to all of us so it's wonderful that it's your turn. Happy and healthy 9 months and lots of sticky dust.

AFM a week till O so we start on baby making schedule today just incase. Hope I can join the neww BFP group really soon.

FX for you Nikki. This month will be month number three for me and DH also. Hopefully we can both get it right third time lucky!!!

It's month 3 for us too! Oh having sperm analysis today (he had a vasectomy reversal and it worked but we haven't done a full sa before and it's been a year)....fx'ed!

xoxo

Love this-thanks! :thumbup:

Still over the moon for you :cloud9:

Hoping this month is it for us. I won't be home with oh until cd15-we are separated all week for work related reasons but I usually o around the 20th cd so I'm not overly concerned. After we get sa results from today's test, assuming they're ok, we plan to follow smep and maybe order some pressed and do mucinex trick on +opk. Thanks so much for the tips and I agree about relaxing!

It's month 3 for us too! Oh having sperm analysis today (he had a vasectomy reversal and it worked but we haven't done a full sa before and it's been a year)....fx'ed!

Well then, we better make it a trifecta of bfp's third time lucky ladies!

FX for us all and here's hoping SMEP does the job!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->