TTC #1 and over 30

Breezy if I'm ever not sure I go with the later date.

I'm pretty sure I o'ed yesterday! :)

Alisa - I checked out your chart, looks like your temp is shooting back up! Yay, I guess that was an implantation dip :hugs:

Kmae - how are you hanging in there?

Hi MrsChezek, your chart is looking so good! Got my everything crossed for you! AFM, my temp dropped big time yesterday and is still down today. AF will be here today or tomorrow. On Thursday I see my doc to start round 3 of Clomid. I also want to talk about getting an IUI on round 3. At least I will be in Denmark and Italy during the tww so it should fly by!

Nikkih, oh man the suspense! Can't wait until you test but I don't blame you for waiting- test when you feel the time is right!

Piglet, I agree with the other ladies- some people need a well deserved break from ttc. I actually might be forced to take a breah for a month myself if round 3 of Clomid doesn't work. I'll be in Europe and won't be back in time for a cyst check. But I am kind of welcoming the break- I'm just getting worn down:cry:

Babysa, I happen to get checked since I switched medical plans and they are strange about getting my immunity records from past plans- so they just tested me on it. I am so glad they caught it now and that the timing seems convenient!

Breezy, GL! Sounds like you got all your bases covered!

Kmae I am just so nervous to see a BFN . I almost want to wait another week in case body is messing with me!

Good luck nikki and mrschezek! Fingers crossed for y'all!!

Afm, I just got my first positive on the FRER opk's and I'm super excited. :) Was using the cheapies before and they were so hard to read, this one came up positive BEFORE the reference line!!! Whoo-hoo!! Going to try and work in two more days of :sex: and then rest and one more day and hope this one sticks and isn't a chemical like May.

Baking, we are back to just about the same schedule! I got my positive Friday. GL girl, let's get our :bfp: :thumbup:

Breezy, cool! I agree, let's get that bfp! :dust: to us (and everybody else!) :)

@nikki: i'm excited for you. i hope you'd get that bfp already.

i'll give myself one month to rest. it has been almost 2 years of ttc. its making me crazy already. if only i could just snap my fingers for a bfp, i would have done that eons ago.

best of luck for those who are testing. i just can't leave this page. you guys are like my sisters already.

Thanks lily glad I am not alone. I will test in the am though as dh is getting antsy too.

piglet :hugs: I think giving yourself a month is a good thing. It can be very draining. I am only ttc 2 months and already drained. I have a feeling AF will be here tonight :(

Piglet If you feel like you need a break take a break. No harm done and sometimes we need to just step away. I hope it all works out for you.

MrsChezek I actually should have gotten :witch: today but no sign of her :) I 'm actually having thickish lotiony white/ yellowy cm. Not normal for this time of month. I can't bring myself to test I'm so scared of a BFN.

I'm really nervous too!! Been feeling nauseated all day but I think it's just the nerves!!! Got some pinching going on in my lower abs which I've never had with AF so that's something new. I have a feeling I'll be getting NO sleep tonight :dohh:

Awwwww Piglet :hugs: so sorry to hear that it is a cyst. If taking a break is what you need then by all means take a break.

Chezek and Nikki the suspense is killing me!

babysa haven't checked on that, thought my doctor would have said something, whoooopppps probably should have that checked out. You should ovulate anywhere from 12-48 hours depending on who you ask.

I'm not sure if I should count yesterday or today as 1dpo. I tested positive on Friday and Saturday with cramps on Saturday. What do you girls think? (this is the only time I get mad at myself for not tempting anymore) :dohh:

SO I would probably assume that you Oed on Sat when you cramped so Sun would have been 1DPO - but I'm only charting for 2 cycles so who am I to say!!!

Alisa - I checked out your chart, looks like your temp is shooting back up! Yay, I guess that was an implantation dip :hugs:

Kmae - how are you hanging in there?

Hi MrsChezek, your chart is looking so good! Got my everything crossed for you! AFM, my temp dropped big time yesterday and is still down today. AF will be here today or tomorrow. On Thursday I see my doc to start round 3 of Clomid. I also want to talk about getting an IUI on round 3. At least I will be in Denmark and Italy during the tww so it should fly by!

Boo to a temp drop :nope: Sowwy!! Hope it spikes back up some how but I know how that feels :hugs: I'm truly sorry :flower:

AFM still no AF so that's good. I'm really really nervous to the pain of queasiness!! I hate waiting. Unless my temp drops, I will test with FMU.

:hug:

Hi Ladies,

Nikkih FX for you that she stays away...and Kmae sorry that she seems to be insisting on dropping in on you as well. Heres hoping for some July BFP's for us girls!

Alisa great to see those temps climbing up again!

Mrs Chezek your chart still looks amazing! Hope this month is your month!

Lily nice to see you still around! I dont think I will be far behind you in o dates again this month if yours is in about 6 days or so, mine is due a few days after that as was cd13 last month and cd 14 the month before :)

Piglet Im so sorry to hear about your cyst, maybe taking a break will be just what you need to get your BFP, i've heard this happening to people when they 'stop trying'!!!

Lets get some :dust: flying around this board!

Personally this tww is the one i struggle to get through! I always seem to get a little impatient to O!!

Omg, thank you to Newbie & MrsChezek!

I hate the 2WW. No matter how much I pysch myself out, I still HOPE. And I refuse to test. AF is due on 07/01, and I will not test until the following weekend. I would much rather deal with her than a :bfn:. Those bitches KILL me!

I'm sorry you're having a hard time piglet :hugs: I hope you get your bfp on your month off!

I hope this is your month mrschezek!

MrsChezek, I can't wait to hear your test results tomorrow! I am crossing my fingers so tightly for you!

Just started spotting so AF will be in full flow by tomorrow. Onto a July BFP and maybe an April baby. My loss was supposed to be an April baby so I kindof have mixed feelings about a July BFP:wacko:

MrsChezek, I can't wait to hear your test results tomorrow! I am crossing my fingers so tightly for you!

Just started spotting so AF will be in full flow by tomorrow. Onto a July BFP and maybe an April baby. My loss was supposed to be an April baby so I kindof have mixed feelings about a July BFP:wacko:

Oh Kmae....so sorry about this month hun, FX for you that it all happens very soon :hugs:

Omg, thank you to Newbie & MrsChezek!

I hate the 2WW. No matter how much I pysch myself out, I still HOPE. And I refuse to test. AF is due on 07/01, and I will not test until the following weekend. I would much rather deal with her than a :bfn:. Those bitches KILL me!

YES, don't test until at least one day after AF is due. That's tomorrow for me and I will ONLY test if my temp stays up. It's just way too disheartening to see the BFN staring at you first thing in the morning :nope:

Thanks buddy! I'm so sad for you. I really thought this would be your cycle. However, I feel good about a July BFP for you - it will be a happy redo to overshadow the previous experience! Big big hugs to you!! :hugs:

AFM, STILL no signs of AF :happydance:

HOWEVER, I have irregular cycles and my longest can be 31 days!! Today is CD29 so she still has plenty of time to rain on my parade...however, my last LP was 13 days so I assume it wouldn't be longer this time around...LPs don't fluctuate, right? I wish I had more charting data to go on...the first thing I'm going to teach my daughters as soon as they find their life partner is about fertility not being a piece of cake!!! And that they should start charting ASAP. Augh. :dohh:

Well, I hope to get at least an ounce of sleep tonight :winkwink: Mainly, cause I want to get a good temp reading in the AM...til 'morrow my friends!

Good luck at the POAS throne nikkih!!

:hug:

ARHGGGGGGGGG!!! Sorry Kmae.

As for July... Maybe your little angel is just adament about April!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back