TTC #1 and over 30

Sorry Nikki - though we were going to get 2 BFP today.

MrsChezek - congratulations! So happy for you. You've really been so encouraging and caring to all of us so it's wonderful that it's your turn. Happy and healthy 9 months and lots of sticky dust.

AFM a week till O so we start on baby making schedule today just incase. Hope I can join the neww BFP group really soon.

Awww thanks Zeez! You made me blush. I just care about everyone here so much and want all of us to be bump buddies asap!!! :hugs:

Love this-thanks! :thumbup:

Still over the moon for you :cloud9:

Hoping this month is it for us. I won't be home with oh until cd15-we are separated all week for work related reasons but I usually o around the 20th cd so I'm not overly concerned. After we get sa results from today's test, assuming they're ok, we plan to follow smep and maybe order some pressed and do mucinex trick on +opk. Thanks so much for the tips and I agree about relaxing!

Good luck on the SA results!!!
:dust:
I really think the Mucinex helped keep the sperm alive until my eggy showed up as I normally get very little CM. With the Musinex I got lots of it! And sperm need EWCM to swim AND survive (nutrition and humid environment). GL to you!!!!!

I sent him an email about things hat cause infertility in men. Hope he doesn't get mad ! we have only been trying 2 months. July is number 3 so maybe I'm just to anxious lol.

FX for you Nikki. This month will be month number three for me and DH also. Hopefully we can both get it right third time lucky!!!

:hugs:

It's month 3 for us too! Oh having sperm analysis today (he had a vasectomy reversal and it worked but we haven't done a full sa before and it's been a year)....fx'ed!

Well then, we better make it a trifecta of bfp's third time lucky ladies!

FX for us all and here's hoping SMEP does the job!!!!

GOOD LUCK to all of you! :hugs:
Third Time's the Charm!!!!!

AFM, still waiting to hear back from the doc. Might try calling them soon :winkwink: I've been up since early cause had to take DH to train station so it feels like they are taking FOREVER! But in reality they just opened 17 minutes ago :haha:

Well I didn't get the nice temp spike I would have liked to see (can anything ever be straightforward with me? No, the answer is no) but I am apparently 3 dpo today :)

:hugs: Luna!!
GL on your TWW :thumbup:

So I found an "expecting and over 30" thread that already exists - there's not too many ppl on it and most of them are pretty far along. They could be good knowledgeable support - thoughts? Here it is:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...34-feeling-pressured-anyone-else-newpost.html

OR we can just start our own!!! Let me know what you all think - those TTC too since you'll be joing us pg ones soon! :winkwink:

Still no news from doc :( I sure hope I'm pg!!! Nervous.

Ok results are in and I'm confirmed!! Finally can get really excited :happydance:

209 hCG
35.6 progesterone

No idea what it means but she said its good so woohoo! :yipee:

So I found an "expecting and over 30" thread that already exists - there's not too many ppl on it and most of them are pretty far along. They could be good knowledgeable support - thoughts? Here it is:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...34-feeling-pressured-anyone-else-newpost.html

OR we can just start our own!!! Let me know what you all think - those TTC too since you'll be joing us pg ones soon! :winkwink:

Start your own and we will all join with our summer BFP's!!

209!!! That's awesome. :happydance: I'm so happy for you. :cloud9:

I'm with Lily start your own and we will join you. :hugs:

ZeeZ you were right on with your kind words about Chezek

Lily GL on the sa. I was sooooo nervous for my dh and he wasn't nervous at all.

Kmae When do you leave?

AFM - They staked out our lot and foundation today, we meet with the builder on Monday July 9th which so happens to be the day I will test if I can hold out that long. 5dpo is BORING, come on tww...HURRY UP! :winkwink:

Yay mrschezek, so exciting!

I vote for starting a new pregnancy thread too, maybe if I'm lucky I'll be joining in a few weeks :D

Start your own and we will all join with our summer BFP's!!

Yeah I agree!

Now just gotta get knocked up ;-)

:hugs: ladies, really hope we can all get our BFP's REALLY soon!!!

Kmae When do you leave?

AFM - They staked out our lot and foundation today, we meet with the builder on Monday July 9th which so happens to be the day I will test if I can hold out that long. 5dpo is BORING, come on tww...HURRY UP! :winkwink:

I leave July 13th- the day I am expecting to ovulate! May have to get busy in the airplane bathroom since its a 14 hr flight! Hehe!

MrsChezek, I can't wait to join your new over30 preggo thread!

OK ladies, here it is!!!
The Graduates Thread:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1072859-expecting-1-over-30-a.html

I cannot wait until each and every one of you is there :hugs:

:dust: :baby: :dust: to all!

:hug:

Kmae When do you leave?

Awww thx Breezy! :hugs:

So I did start a new thread so hurry up everyone and join me!!! I'll add a link to it in my sig if I can so you can all see it and go come right over once you get your BFPs :winkwink:

How exciting to be building a new house! I can't wait to do that. We were planning to move next summer but now we'll have a 4 month old then and I'm not sure moving will be such a brilliant plan!! :dohh: And it's funny, but now the idea of a TWW sounds so quick as all my 'wait times' have increased multifold!!! Waiting for 8 weeks for U/S and then 3 mos for getting through the scary part and then of course 9 mos until I get to meet the little one. I wish it all happened every 2 weeks :haha:

I leave July 13th- the day I am expecting to ovulate! May have to get busy in the airplane bathroom since its a 14 hr flight! Hehe!

MrsChezek, I can't wait to join your new over30 preggo thread!

I ovulated the day we flew home so maybe it will be a lucky sign!!!! We just made sure to DTD whenever we could before and after :thumbup: FX buddy!!

OK ladies, here it is!!!
The Graduates Thread:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1072859-expecting-1-over-30-a.html

I cannot wait until each and every one of you is there :hugs:

:dust: :baby: :dust: to all!

:hug:

I really hope that I can join the new thread this cycle!!!

More dust!!

I'm getting more bloodwork done this afternoon to confirm the 'lil bean is growing as it should (hCG levels are supposed to double every 48-72 hours). After that, I plan to relax and enjoy EVERYTHING! Oh and dig up my old cheerleading uniform to support all of you :winkwink: Wouldn't that be quite the site! :haha:

Kmae I would love to join the mile high club, that isn't as easy as it used to be :haha:

It's exciting and sad at the same time, since I moved here 16 years ago I have lived in the same area. Now we are moving closer to my dh's daughter, which is about 20 miles away from everything I know. (it doesnt seem like far but it is around here) and we down sized quite a bit from our house now. I can't wait to design though, that is right up my ally.

I can't imagine waiting 9 long months, that does help my tww. I get blood work tomorrow for progestrone. I sure hope they don't call and get my hopes up like last month. :nope:

For now I'll just sit and wait trying not to symptom spot :coffee:

Decided to start taking vitex again because I figured anything is better than doing nothing and feeling sorry for myself at this point in time. Hopefully this nips things in the bud and I can get back to trying!

MrsChezek I can't wait to join you over there. This month I am taking geritol and dh is wearing looser boxer briefs. Still can't get him completely out of them. Also, I'm riding the exercise bike 7 miles 4 times a week. Hopefully being active helps. I'm also planning on eating a lot of natural food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->