TTC #1 and over 30

MrChezek and nikkih - good luck for testing, so excited for you guys! Bring on the BFPs!

babysa - I got tested before we started ttc. I specifically asked my GP what tests needed to be done because when I told my ob/gyn we wanted to ttc all he said was to take folic acid. GP tested my iron, blood sugar, lipids, blood pressure etc qand told me to come in for a 21 day progesterone test. After cycle 3 to make sure i'm Oing. Also you should find out what blood types you and DH are but that can be done after you get pregnant.

sorry kmae - I know theres nothing I can say to make it better but i'm thinking of you.

Piglet - you definately deserve a rest. Hope it you come back relaxed and refreshed if you don't get a BFP on your break.

AFM - O should be in about a week

Couldn't sleep as predicted (tho the cause of my lack of sleep was not as predicted - DH kicking around because he was hot) - woke up at 3:15am and made myself wait (and him wait it out with me) until after 4 so I'd have at least 4 hours of waiting since last pee.

Exhausted and back to bed - will share my cycle details in the morning!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
:cloud9:

DUST TO YOU NIKKI!!!!
:dust:

Attachments

• hpt_6-26-12.jpg
    hpt_6-26-12.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 16
Couldn't sleep as predicted (tho the cause of my lack of sleep was not as predicted - DH kicking around because he was hot) - woke up at 3:15am and made myself wait (and him wait it out with me) until after 4 so I'd have at least 4 hours of waiting since last pee.

DUST TO YOU NIKKI!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!! That's fantastic news!

Happy and healthy nine months ;-)

Yay!!!

MrsChezek...woooohooooo!!! Congratulations and may you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Totally made my day!!! Can't wait to hear all the details. Beautiful lines by the way!
Enjoy every moment! x

Thx girls!! :hugs:

I did not fall back asleep. Got up to have some warm milk (usually soothes me, especially cause I was hungry) but it didn't help at all. DH got up too! We've both been wide awake yet we're both SOOO tired! I would kill for a couple hours of sleep. 3 is just not enough!!

Been reading my various pregnancy books. A bit obsessive, I know! Might try to lie down again...yay! :cloud9: I SO hope this is a sticky one or I'll fall apart entirely.

Thx girls!! :hugs:

I did not fall back asleep. Got up to have some warm milk (usually soothes me, especially cause I was hungry) but it didn't help at all. DH got up too! We've both been wide awake yet we're both SOOO tired! I would kill for a couple hours of sleep. 3 is just not enough!!

Been reading my various pregnancy books. A bit obsessive, I know! Might try to lie down again...yay! :cloud9: I SO hope this is a sticky one or I'll fall apart entirely.

Omg!!!!!!!!!!! SO happy for you, you deserve this! Beeeeaaaauuuuutttttttiiiiiffffuuuullll strong lines!! :happydance: :happydance:

MrsChezek, I can't wait to hear your test results tomorrow! I am crossing my fingers so tightly for you!

Just started spotting so AF will be in full flow by tomorrow. Onto a July BFP and maybe an April baby. My loss was supposed to be an April baby so I kindof have mixed feelings about a July BFP:wacko:

ARHGGGGGGGGG!!! Sorry Kmae.

As for July... Maybe your little angel is just adament about April!!! :hugs:

Kmae-my thoughts exactly :hugs:

DUST TO YOU NIKKI!!!!

OMG!!!! Congratulations!!! JUST LOOK AT THOSE GORGEOUS LINES!!! WOOHOO!!!

DUST TO YOU NIKKI!!!!

OMG!!! Congrats !!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months MrsChezek. The witch got me today :( onto July for me. I really thought it was my month. Oh well.

MrsChez!!!!! :happydance: YAY!!!!! So excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Haha - that is exactly what happened to me - tested at 3am cause I couldn't sleep and then of course I couldn't go back to sleep.

We should start a preggo w/ #1 and over 30 for all of us as we get our bfps, especially since none of us so far are in the same due date month group. What do you think? Preg_pilot?

Speaking of bfps, sending lots of :dust: and prayers for all of you ladies!!!

MrsChez - I am so happy for you! I felt like this was it for you! I've been sticking around and following and continuing to pray for everyone but just not posting as much.

:hug:

MrsChezek what did you do to get your bfp ? temping? anything else? Maybe I should start temoping this month. How do I do that?

DUST TO YOU NIKKI!!!!

OMG!!! Congrats !!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months MrsChezek. The witch got me today :( onto July for me. I really thought it was my month. Oh well.

:hugs: Nikki. There are always lots of April babies - four in my immediate family (well including my nephew)! :) I hope July is your month! FX'd and prayers that next month brings your bfp!

MrsChez!!!!! :happydance: YAY!!!!! So excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Haha - that is exactly what happened to me - tested at 3am cause I couldn't sleep and then of course I couldn't go back to sleep.

We should start a preggo w/ #1 and over 30 for all of us as we get our bfps, especially since none of us so far are in the same due date month group. What do you think? Preg_pilot?

Speaking of bfps, sending lots of :dust: and prayers for all of you ladies!!!

MrsChez - I am so happy for you! I felt like this was it for you! I've been sticking around and following and continuing to pray for everyone but just not posting as much.

:hug:

The group sounds good to me-I plan to join you in July!!!! Fx'ed...

DUST TO YOU NIKKI!!!!

:hugs: Nikki. There are always lots of April babies - four in my immediate family (well including my nephew)! :) I hope July is your month! FX'd and prayers that next month brings your bfp!

:hugs: Nikki. July BFP's sound good-right?? Do something nice for yourself today...xxoo

DUST TO YOU NIKKI!!!!

:hugs: Nikki. July BFP's sound good-right?? Do something nice for yourself today...xxoo

Lily - I am trying trust me I rode the bike 7 miles this morning. But, I can't bring myself to do anything but cry. I heard diet soda kills sperm and so does smoking. My dh does both so even if I lose weight I wonder if that will be a problem. He knows both are bad but shows no desire to quit either. Although, when I told him I was bleeding I saw the disappointment in his eyes and he keeps saying maybe you still are pregnant. We are going to the high risk ob July 16. I plan on asking him what we can do to improve chances maybe if he scares dh he will do what he should be doing. He also wears tight boxers. I'm about to go out today and get opk tests and boxers for him lol. Maybe start geritol and folic acid as well. I don't know I feel like I need to do something else. I can't concentrate on anything and my business is suffering. I should be sewing for my shop since I actually have a day off from my day job.

Sorry for the vent. MrsChezek please keep in touch I still would love to meet you one day !

Whoo-hoo, Mrs. Chezek!!! So so happy for you!!!! :)

And I'm so sorry nikki. It's never fun when the :witch: shows up. Take care of yourself today and the next few days. :hugs:

:hugs: Nikki and Kmae.

OMG YAY Chezek I couldn't wait to log in today and for such a good reason!!!!!! I'm so truely happy for you, it bought tears to my eyes.

MDI think the new thread sounds awesome! I will def. follow all the :bfp: and hope to join you guys after this month.

WWHHOOOOOOOO I'm just so excited for you Chezek :happydance:

AFM-TWW sucks :haha:

The new BFP thread sounds like a great idea ! MrsChezek how excited are you ? I would be out buying clothes and planning the nursery already LOL. This is the best news !!

The new BFP thread sounds like a great idea ! MrsChezek how excited are you ? I would be out buying clothes and planning the nursery already LOL. This is the best news !!

ha ha ha, we already have a crib! I fell in love with it at a garage sale and it was cheap. I would be putting it together. Thats actually how i plan to surprise me hubby one day.

ha ha ha, we already have a crib! I fell in love with it at a garage sale and it was cheap. I would be putting it together. Thats actually how i plan to surprise me hubby one day.

I just used the thanks button as a like button HeHe. Wow, thanks ladies for bringing my spirits back up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->