TTC #1 and over 30

Does anyone know why today's temp takes away my crosshairs? ( I discarded it because it made me sad)

Is this a common thing? Once it takes them away would they come back or is that it?

I'm so confused :(

MrsChezek I can't wait to join you over there. This month I am taking geritol and dh is wearing looser boxer briefs. Still can't get him completely out of them. Also, I'm riding the exercise bike 7 miles 4 times a week. Hopefully being active helps. I'm also planning on eating a lot of natural food.

I'm so glad to hear he was willing to try and change a bit!
I sure hope this is your month and we all get over there soon!!!!
:dust:

:hugs: Gypsy I really hope it works for you, glad to see you back!

Thanks! This month has been very hard on me, but even though I just started taking the vitex yesterday everything seems to be looking better and AF got really light today, a welcome change from the super heavy it has been for the past 3 1/2 weeks, so that helps my attitude quite a bit. Hopefully now I can get a more positive pattern on my temps as well to see if I am going to ovulate or not.

We are moving in about a week and a half as well, we are going to stay with my parents for a month or two to save up money since the area we live in has gotten really bad the past couple months and we need to get out of here but can't really afford it. Not sure how comfortable we are going to be over there, so we may take a break for a month or two until we move out again, but we will see!

Does anyone know why today's temp takes away my crosshairs? ( I discarded it because it made me sad)

Is this a common thing? Once it takes them away would they come back or is that it?

I think it doesn't have enough data to confirm o when it takes away the crosshairs. It should come back when you have three sustained higher temps. My chart is all wacky this month, I think I'm 4 dpo but I could have o'ed earlier at day 9 as well. My family has a tendency to have fraternal twins so I am at a high risk for them (yay!) so with my chart I can see dips that indicate I o twice ( I think?) This is incredibly confusing!

I hope I answered your question. :)

:hugs: Gypsy I really hope it works for you, glad to see you back!

Thanks! This month has been very hard on me, but even though I just started taking the vitex yesterday everything seems to be looking better and AF got really light today, a welcome change from the super heavy it has been for the past 3 1/2 weeks, so that helps my attitude quite a bit. Hopefully now I can get a more positive pattern on my temps as well to see if I am going to ovulate or not.

We are moving in about a week and a half as well, we are going to stay with my parents for a month or two to save up money since the area we live in has gotten really bad the past couple months and we need to get out of here but can't really afford it. Not sure how comfortable we are going to be over there, so we may take a break for a month or two until we move out again, but we will see!

It sounds like that may be just what you need to get your cycles on the right track. I don't know how comfortable I would be there either. :haha:
We all have our down times, this is no breezy walk in the park but hang in there and your time WILL come. :hugs:

So I have an uplifting story this morning, I am just feeling great.

Last night the people who are interested in leasing our current home to own in November came over to look around and bring their family over to get their opinion. The husband and wife have been married for over 20years, she had her tubes tied after her now 11year old of 3 boys. 2 years ago she got pregnant with a baby girl, tubes tied and all. It was such a blessing for her because she always wanted a girl and even though her tubes were tied she still got pregnant, they still haven't figured out how. Her daughters name is miracle. Then a year after she had her she got in a bad car accident and they had to take her uterus. It brought tears to my eyes and filled my heart with so much hope and love for the way things work out sometimes. :flower:

It will happen for all of us! Have a wonderful day ladies.

So I have an uplifting story this morning, I am just feeling great.

Last night the people who are interested in leasing our current home to own in November came over to look around and bring their family over to get their opinion. The husband and wife have been married for over 20years, she had her tubes tied after her now 11year old of 3 boys. 2 years ago she got pregnant with a baby girl, tubes tied and all. It was such a blessing for her because she always wanted a girl and even though her tubes were tied she still got pregnant, they still haven't figured out how. Her daughters name is miracle. It brought tears to my eyes and filled my heart with so much hope and love for the way things work out sometimes. :flower:

It will happen for all of us! Have a wonderful day ladies.

Thanks for the inspiring story Breezey. There really are miracles!

I think it doesn't have enough data to confirm o when it takes away the crosshairs. It should come back when you have three sustained higher temps. My chart is all wacky this month, I think I'm 4 dpo but I could have o'ed earlier at day 9 as well. My family has a tendency to have fraternal twins so I am at a high risk for them (yay!) so with my chart I can see dips that indicate I o twice ( I think?) This is incredibly confusing!

I guess the really confusing thing is that today's temp is slightly higher...oh well I guess I have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.

Luna, I'm sorry your chart is messing with your emotions- I hope it goes higher tomorrow.

Breezy, thanks for sharing that story! Strange how things workout sometimes.

Gypsy, Sounds like the Vitex is doing something! I hope your cycles get back on track soon!

AFM, just got back from the RE and I'm onto round 3 of Clomid (cd3-7 -100mg) and if I ovulate before I leave on vacation then we are also going to do an IUI this cycle as well!

Luna, I'm sorry your chart is messing with your emotions- I hope it goes higher tomorrow.

Breezy, thanks for sharing that story! Strange how things workout sometimes.

Gypsy, Sounds like the Vitex is doing something! I hope your cycles get back on track soon!

AFM, just got back from the RE and I'm onto round 3 of Clomid (cd3-7 -100mg) and if I ovulate before I leave on vacation then we are also going to do an IUI this cycle as well!

Good Luck Sweetie :)

Chezek When do you get your results?

GL Kmae Come on O! :winkwink:

Luna fx'd for a higher temp tomorrow. :thumbup:

I guess the really confusing thing is that today's temp is slightly higher...oh well I guess I have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.

Oh Luna! I hate it when my chart becomes hard to read...as if this isnt confusing enough as it is! I hope it becomes clearer tomorrow :hugs:

MrsChezek I can't wait to join you over there. This month I am taking geritol and dh is wearing looser boxer briefs. Still can't get him completely out of them. Also, I'm riding the exercise bike 7 miles 4 times a week. Hopefully being active helps. I'm also planning on eating a lot of natural food.

GL Nikki! I hope this month is the one for you :hugs: & :dust:

Well girls, I am once again finding this part of the wait soooo sloooooowwwww!!!

I always get impatient at the start of my cycles!

Good luck to those already in their TWW, hoping to see some more BFP's here in this group really soon!

And those waiting to O (just like me) hope that you are feeling a little more patient than i am :blush:

So keen to get over to the new thread with Mrs Chezek...i have everything crossed that this month will be our month :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

At least CD 8 today...so I can get started on SMEP!!!

Well girls, I am once again finding this part of the wait soooo sloooooowwwww!!!

Good luck to those already in their TWW, hoping to see some more BFP's here in this group really soon!

And those waiting to O (just like me) hope that you are feeling a little more patient than i am :blush:

So keen to get over to the new thread with Mrs Chezek...i have everything crossed that this month will be our month :)

I am feeling the same way in fact call me crazy I sent dh to get tests tonight. I just don't feel right. I know I got my period earlier in the week but yuck I feel crappy so tired and moody. I'm going to test just to satisfy myself then on to ovulation 12 days to go !

I am feeling the same way in fact call me crazy I sent dh to get tests tonight. I just don't feel right. I know I got my period earlier in the week but yuck I feel crappy so tired and moody. I'm going to test just to satisfy myself then on to ovulation 12 days to go !

Well GL Nikki! Ive heard of some women who have had their periods for a couple of months and been pregnant!

:dust:

test confirms it I am just losing my mind LOL. On to next ovulation :)

I love that everyone here is so supportive! <3

I've been worrying that there's something wrong with me all day and coming here to so many encouraging words is so helpful :)
I think my problem was a combination of hubby having a fan running all night, mouth breathing and not getting the greatest night's sleep. Tomorrow will be better!

I love that everyone here is so supportive! <3

I've been worrying that there's something wrong with me all day and coming here to so many encouraging words is so helpful :)
I think my problem was a combination of hubby having a fan running all night, mouth breathing and not getting the greatest night's sleep. Tomorrow will be better!

Always here Luna :)

ON days like that for me i shove that thermometer as deep under that heat pad under my tongue as I can! I have actually noticed that i get different temps at the same time on each side..so I tend to take it on the side that gets the higher temps!!!! I know its all the same thing in the end, but this does make me feel a little better (if not quite ridiculous to type!!)

I have heard of others changing to vaginal temping because you rule out all of those external factors, but for the time being at least I am sticking with the mouth!

GL hun, hope you see some higher temps soon so you can put your mind at ease and get on with the rest of your TWW!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->