TTC #1 and over 30

test confirms it I am just losing my mind LOL. On to next ovulation :)

Dont worry hun! Im there with you. lol. Looking forward to ovulation as well. I bought more expensive OPK this month as was using dollar tree ones before...didnt work for me. I want to make 100% sure Im ovulating!! I've never been so obsessed with something before:wacko: Maybe thats my problem...ugh!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Clarky - just clarifying but a +opk doesn't mean you O for sure! The only way to be sure is to temp and see the BBT dip and then spike and stay up for 3 days after.

Luna - yay crosshairs are back!!!! :happydance:

Kmae - good luck and hope O is timely this cycle! :hugs:
:dust:

Breezy - I get my results this afternoon. Can't wait!! So anxious.

test confirms it I am just losing my mind LOL. On to next ovulation :)

I did this last week and confessed it to no one-not even my bnb ladies here! So you're not nuts and not the only one to have done this! I just felt off still in a way I couldn't describe and had to be positive i was not pg even though I knew it was totally illogical. Good luck on the wait to o!

Just letting you girls know that I will be entertaining some guests over the weekend and as no one knows were pg I might not be able to sneak on here to post (don't want anyone to see 'baby and bump' and get any ideas!!). I'll be stalking on my iPhone though!!! GL to those waiting to O and those in the TWW. FX to all of you!!!

:dust: :baby: :dust:

TGIF everyone!!!!

Chezek Can't wait to hear! Have fun entertaining. I have such a big mouth I wouldn't be able to keep it shut once we found out :haha:

Clarky Those cheapies didn't work for me either :nope: I get the clearblue digitals now, they are expensive but either there is a smiley or there isn't but like Chezek said I really don't know if I O'd or not by the test but at least I know the surge is there.

I'm going to get my blood drawn this afternoon for progestrone, hate that I have to wait until Monday to get the results :wacko: Only 10 more days until testing. :winkwink:

Well I guess I just have to accept that ff doesn't think I o'ed even though I think I did :(

Mrschezek they didn't come back, I just discarded yesterday's temp to make myself feel better but there's no denying it today :haha: :(

Thanks all! My temps do rise but I still like to see that dark OPK line..lol. Maybe i should just relax this month!!!

Thanks all! My temps do rise but I still like to see that dark OPK line..lol. Maybe i should just relax this month!!!

This is exatly what I keep telling myself. Although I have not temped or opk yet !Maybe I should. I'll see what the doctor says July 16th. It will be to late for July but if :sex: does not work in July I'll have some tips from the ob. Making all this baby stuff for my shop has me sad :(

This is exatly what I keep telling myself. Although I have not temped or opk yet !Maybe I should. I'll see what the doctor says July 16th. It will be to late for July but if :sex: does not work in July I'll have some tips from the ob. Making all this baby stuff for my shop has me sad :(

My dr appt is on July 17th!! Maybe good news for both of us! You will soon be making baby stuff for yourself!:hugs:

Just letting you girls know that I will be entertaining some guests over the weekend and as no one knows were pg I might not be able to sneak on here to post (don't want anyone to see 'baby and bump' and get any ideas!!). I'll be stalking on my iPhone though!!! GL to those waiting to O and those in the TWW. FX to all of you!!!

Came by to spy a little. CONGRATS!!! So happy for you! Vacation does a body good. H&H 9 months

TGIF everyone!!!!

Chezek Can't wait to hear! Have fun entertaining. I have such a big mouth I wouldn't be able to keep it shut once we found out :haha:

Clarky Those cheapies didn't work for me either :nope: I get the clearblue digitals now, they are expensive but either there is a smiley or there isn't but like Chezek said I really don't know if I O'd or not by the test but at least I know the surge is there.

I'm going to get my blood drawn this afternoon for progestrone, hate that I have to wait until Monday to get the results :wacko: Only 10 more days until testing. :winkwink:

I got a call back!! The nurse called me on her own time(I missed her call in the am) :thumbup: Beta more than doubled to 500!!! Yay :happydance: but my progesterone dropped to 26-28 which is still in the good range but not excellent like it was. Damn old ovary!!! It's being lazy :growlmad: If it drops below 20 I'll have to take progesterone supplements so FX and dust!

This is why I'm not telling anyone cause I know at 34 so much more can go wrong!!! And the last thing I'll want to do after a loss is tell a lot of folks. So it's just self preservation that's keeping me mum :wacko:

Well I guess I just have to accept that ff doesn't think I o'ed even though I think I did :(

Mrschezek they didn't come back, I just discarded yesterday's temp to make myself feel better but there's no denying it today :haha: :(

In the end, you know your body best! FF is justan algorith :hugs: Also, you did all you could for that window so if it was, you're set!! If not, you'll just have to have some more fun with your OH again :winkwink:

Came by to spy a little. CONGRATS!!! So happy for you! Vacation does a body good. H&H 9 months

thx (again) Smimms! Hope you catch that eggy soon!! FX and dust!

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well-I've been stalking but not too too active on here. Away all week for work and flying home tonight-will be glad to see my oh and also close to ovulation, so it's lucky timing. Too much more time away and I think we would miss this month.

Who is testing soon?
Who is waiting to o?

Oh's sperm analysis came back and we'll know more next week from doctor, but nurse said counts and other things are all good, but motility is somewhat low. This is not surprising post-vasectomy reversal, and I actually was very relieved that the rest was good. I'll learn more from the doctors but I'm thinking this probably means that things like pressed and mucinex and staying lying down (maybe with soft cups) after dtd might be really important for us. Gonna give one more au naturel try this month and then move into some more aggressive tactics next month if it doesn't happen. Our lifestyle is extremely healthy but we'll look into supplements and any lifestyle tweaks that may assist as well. Did a tiny bit of research on IUI also which doesn't seem so scary or interventionist so if they recommend that in a few months I'd be open. I also think that maybe sticking to an every other day schedule might be important for us.

Hope everyone has a fabulus summer weekend.

Xo and :dust:

MrsChezek, yay for your levels doubling-that is such a great sign. Means that your little bean is getting nice and snuggly!

Lily, welcome back! My DH's firt SA results came back with low motility- I did some research and read that a supplement called L-Carnitine is suppose to help. 3 months later he got a 2nd SA done and his motility improved from 10% rapid motility to 60%! Not sure if it was from that as their spermies can change month by month but made me a believer! We are looking at getting an IUI done this cycle. GL!

hey veganlily :wave:

today I am just as confused as yesterday...sigh

I manually set my o date so it would tell me how many dpo I am and stop telling me I'm still fertile :haha:

BUT I do have a Dr appointment for July 16th so will be bringing up ttc if this isn't our month so that's good I guess.

hey veganlily :wave:

today I am just as confused as yesterday...sigh

I manually set my o date so it would tell me how many dpo I am and stop telling me I'm still fertile :haha:

BUT I do have a Dr appointment for July 16th so will be bringing up ttc if this isn't our month so that's good I guess.

FF just this morning told me when it thought I o'ed, 6 days after I thought I did! I felt the pains. Had a positive opk too. Crazy website tool. :) At least it makes the tww shorter, ha!!

I keep having to remind myself that it doesn't actually know! I was just so excited when I got my crosshairs earlier in the week as if it actually changed anything :haha:

I've had the exact same pre and post o symptoms that I always have including ovulation pains (which I don't get every cycle) so I think I just haven't gotten the hang of this temping thing. Hopefully I won't have time to get it all sorted out :)

When are you due baking? I'm on the 8th but I will be out of town until the 13th so that's the earliest I'll be able to test.

Good luck girls in the tww! I have everything crossed for some bfps for us this month!

Afm, nearing o time!

Using epo and robitussen this month and today is the first time I have seen real ewcm! Very excited!!!

So hope this is our month...

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :hugs:

I keep having to remind myself that it doesn't actually know! I was just so excited when I got my crosshairs earlier in the week as if it actually changed anything :haha:

I've had the exact same pre and post o symptoms that I always have including ovulation pains (which I don't get every cycle) so I think I just haven't gotten the hang of this temping thing. Hopefully I won't have time to get it all sorted out :)

When are you due baking? I'm on the 8th but I will be out of town until the 13th so that's the earliest I'll be able to test.

I think I'm the 9th. I'm having the burping thing again this month. I didn't have it at all last month but I did the previous month (which I think was a chemical). Hoping it's a good sign! :) Temping is hard. I had to get up about 30 min before my alarm went off so my temp is probably higher than it should have been today but oh well. I'm trying to adopt a go with the flow attitude. We'll see how long it lasts!

FX Luna and baking!!!

And FX to all those about to O and catching eggies!

No new symptoms for me yet...

Hi everyone, I've been stalking this thread for a bit and its great to see how supportive you are of each other. :dust: to you all!

I've just downloaded an app called 'womanlog' onto my phone and it tracks your cycle, shows best days, predicts O and you cantrack symptoms, BD, put BBT onto a chart and loads of other stuff. Not sure how accurate it is but its something to occupy my while waiting each moth!! I'm not on commission although it does sound like it! Just thought it might be useful for some of you lovely ladies. Plus its free.

AFM, missed out last month and I'm now waiting to enter fertile phase in a weeks time. Think this is worse than tww! At least in tww youre waiting for a certain event... :witch: or :bfp:but this wait there is no guarantee I'll O. I'm not very patient either!!

Sorry for long post, not been on for a while.

GL to all and hoping for lots of july bfp's!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->