TTC #1 and over 30

Hi and welcome poppy! :wave: Glad you found some good tools and hope you and oh can enjoy eachother during this time!

Luna- yes!! Keep in mind that you absolutely do know your body best. Ff definitely was wrong about my o day last month (thought it was earlier than it was) and that contributed to my ultimately false pregnancy hopes.

Baking-glad you are feeling good about knowing your o date and hopefully all that burping will be for a good cause! Fx'ed for you....

Newbie-I think for this month you and I are going to end up with very similar o dates and tww-I hope so because I could use you as a buddy-I've gotten behind all of my "official" ones but I already considered you one anyway! :thumbup:

Chezek-soooooo glad you still keep up with us even though now you're like ttc #1 royalty! Remind me exactly what kind of mucinex you used please? In pill form right?

Afm, spent time last night analyzing Oh's sa with my buddies google and wikipedia and feeling really encouraged! Some numbers on the lower end (morphology/motility) but certainly nowhere near infertile ranges and count and others are very strong! Amazing for a post-vasectomy reversal 10 years later. Looks like I haven't yet ovulated so we are back to smep with dtd every other day now that we are reunited from my weeklong work trip. Also doing opks and plan to go ahead with mucinex, green tea and l-carnitine for the man. If no luck will get some preseed for next month but will cross that bridge when (if?) we get there. May stick with every other day in light of motility issues, but since count is so high, may not once we get the positive opk! My darling Oh not happy with every other day plan :blush: - he is so awesome, and wants every day to be the better plan!

:dust: :dust:

Lily, sounds like a great plan. It's so great that your DH is so on board! We will be BD every other day too so we have our bases covered- we will start that at cd 12. GL!

Baking, I hope that burping. Symptom means " positive" things! I really hope this is your month!

MrsChez!!!!! :happydance: YAY!!!!! So excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Haha - that is exactly what happened to me - tested at 3am cause I couldn't sleep and then of course I couldn't go back to sleep.

We should start a preggo w/ #1 and over 30 for all of us as we get our bfps, especially since none of us so far are in the same due date month group. What do you think? Preg_pilot?

Speaking of bfps, sending lots of :dust: and prayers for all of you ladies!!!

MrsChez - I am so happy for you! I felt like this was it for you! I've been sticking around and following and continuing to pray for everyone but just not posting as much.

:hug:

Hey guys. I´m still around. Just really busy with work. I´ve already subscribed to the new thread :)

Welcome Loukachu :wave:

Hi Lily You are so very lucky to have your dh on your side, it makes this whole process so much easier. I would still go with the smep since his count is still so high. GL girl, hope you can catch it this month.

Baking and Luna we are testing about the same time. Af is due on the 9th for me.

Newbie that is soooooo exciting! I've never gotten it either.

Chezek Exciting news for you looks like a super sticky bean :happydance:. So happy you are keeping us posted and haven't forgotten about us. :winkwink:

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! We are on a staycation until Thursday. Hopefully that will make this last week of the tww fly by.

Hi Breezy and Luna thanks for the welcome.

How are you both?

How are you both?

I'm doing great! In the TWW, went for cd21 blood test on Friday and will get my results tomorrow. Although, after our month last month I'm not really looking forward to the results. :dohh:

I'm also 31 and dh is 37 (almost 38) and I have a 12 year old step daughter.

How are you both?

I'm doing great! In the TWW, went for cd21 blood test on Friday and will get my results tomorrow. Although, after our month last month I'm not really looking forward to the results. :dohh:

My DH is 27 which is why we haven't hurried also we both work in schools with Students with SEN so hard going at times -love it though.

I was due today but no sign of AF yet.

How are you both?

My DH is 27 which is why we haven't hurried also we both work in schools with Students with SEN so hard going at times -love it though.

I was due today but no sign of AF yet.

Welcome and that's exciting for you with no af! When will you test??

How are you both?
Doing ok considering I'm into my least favorite part of my cycle :S

At least we have a long weekend, and hubby is off work, and vacation starts on Friday :)

Breezy and bakingbabe woo cycle/testing buddies :happydance:

How are you both?

At least we have a long weekend, and hubby is off work, and vacation starts on Friday :)

Lucky you with a long weekend, no such luck here -work in the morning...

How are you both?

Love me some testing buddies! :) If I can make it that long! HUGE temp spike this morning. Granted it was later than usual (I slept in and forgot to set the alarm) but it's never been that high since I started temping in Nov. Hoping for a high temp tomorrow too. :)

We are in full house remodel mode so at least that's helping the tww go by a bit quicker. Although dh is not real happy being next to me as I burp my way through these projects! ha!!

Hi and welcome poppy! :wave: Glad you found some good tools and hope you and oh can enjoy eachother during this time!

Luna- yes!! Keep in mind that you absolutely do know your body best. Ff definitely was wrong about my o day last month (thought it was earlier than it was) and that contributed to my ultimately false pregnancy hopes.

Baking-glad you are feeling good about knowing your o date and hopefully all that burping will be for a good cause! Fx'ed for you....

Newbie-I think for this month you and I are going to end up with very similar o dates and tww-I hope so because I could use you as a buddy-I've gotten behind all of my "official" ones but I already considered you one anyway! :thumbup:

Chezek-soooooo glad you still keep up with us even though now you're like ttc #1 royalty! Remind me exactly what kind of mucinex you used please? In pill form right?

Afm, spent time last night analyzing Oh's sa with my buddies google and wikipedia and feeling really encouraged! Some numbers on the lower end (morphology/motility) but certainly nowhere near infertile ranges and count and others are very strong! Amazing for a post-vasectomy reversal 10 years later. Looks like I haven't yet ovulated so we are back to smep with dtd every other day now that we are reunited from my weeklong work trip. Also doing opks and plan to go ahead with mucinex, green tea and l-carnitine for the man. If no luck will get some preseed for next month but will cross that bridge when (if?) we get there. May stick with every other day in light of motility issues, but since count is so high, may not once we get the positive opk! My darling Oh not happy with every other day plan :blush: - he is so awesome, and wants every day to be the better plan!

:dust: :dust:

Of course Lily :hugs:

Should be within the next few days for me, when is yours due?

Personally i hate this part of the wait....just trying my best to do everything I can to make this month the month! Hope it can be for both of us, and of course all of you other lovely ladies here!

:dust: everyone!!

Welcome Loukachu :wave:

Hi Lily You are so very lucky to have your dh on your side, it makes this whole process so much easier. I would still go with the smep since his count is still so high. GL girl, hope you can catch it this month.

Baking and Luna we are testing about the same time. Af is due on the 9th for me.

Newbie that is soooooo exciting! I've never gotten it either.

Chezek Exciting news for you looks like a super sticky bean :happydance:. So happy you are keeping us posted and haven't forgotten about us. :winkwink:

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! We are on a staycation until Thursday. Hopefully that will make this last week of the tww fly by.

Thanks Breezy, yes, v excited! I attribute to the EPO and robitussen, going to stay on them until i O & keep everything crossed!

Good luck with your TWW, i hope it flies past!!

:hugs:

I am so excited that I was finally able to get AF to begone. She FINALLY stopped this morning after a month straight. Gotta love pcos. Good thing is now I can really start paying attention to my temps and get back to work! Hopefully I will o in the next couple weeks and I will be testing the beginning of August! I am in such a good mood and feel so much better that I am no longer dealing with the stubborn June :witch:. I feel like now I can actually get back to ttc!

Yay Gypsy :happydance: GL

Baking I don't know if I will be able to hold out either. I'm horrible at waiting. I have no signs this month, only a little bit of cramping here and there but that happened a few months ago too. I bet your hubby loves your burping :haha:

I'm getting super nervous about my results tomorrow as it gets closer. I just hope we don't have another replay of last month.

Breezy, Luna, Baking GL with your upcoming testing!! I hope to see some lovely strong lines very soon :)

and welcome Loukachu & GL!

Gypsy that is great news! Onwards and upwards towards O for you!!!

Kmae - when are you due to O?

I hope everyone's weekends were nice and relaxing...very much wishing it wasnt over and that I wasnt stuck at work again right now!!

Lets get some :dust: flying around this board :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks guys. I am more excited and optimistic than you can know. We need to get more :bfp:s in here! We all need to join the new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->