TTC #1 and over 30

Yay Gypsy :happydance: GL

Baking I don't know if I will be able to hold out either. I'm horrible at waiting. I have no signs this month, only a little bit of cramping here and there but that happened a few months ago too. I bet your hubby loves your burping :haha:

I'm getting super nervous about my results tomorrow as it gets closer. I just hope we don't have another replay of last month.

Yeah, I think I need to know before the 9th since the 10th will be my birthday. Back in May it did this to me too, Af was scheduled on my 10th anniversaray and now AF was scheduled to be here on my birthday but I o'ed later than previous months by a day. Praying praying praying that this burping is a good sign!!!!! Luckily, the burping is more under my breath and annoying to me than really loud and obnoxious but he can hear it when he's right next to me. Which I guess is better than the other way.

And no signs is a good sign! No cramping for me, I have a sort of pulling twinge maybe once or twice a day and that's it. This next week is going to be so hard!!!!!!

Praying for all of us lovely ladies! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Baking I don't know if I will be able to hold out either. I'm horrible at waiting. I have no signs this month, only a little bit of cramping here and there but that happened a few months ago too. I bet your hubby loves your burping :haha:

I'm getting super nervous about my results tomorrow as it gets closer. I just hope we don't have another replay of last month.

Yeah, I think I need to know before the 9th since the 10th will be my birthday. Back in May it did this to me too, Af was scheduled on my 10th anniversaray and now AF was scheduled to be here on my birthday but I o'ed later than previous months by a day. Praying praying praying that this burping is a good sign!!!!! Luckily, the burping is more under my breath and annoying to me than really loud and obnoxious but he can hear it when he's right next to me. Which I guess is better than the other way.

And no signs is a good sign! No cramping for me, I have a sort of pulling twinge maybe once or twice a day and that's it. This next week is going to be so hard!!!!!!

GL & FX!!!!

:dust:

Bakingbabe, I'm getting so excited for you!!!

Gypsy, yippy that stupid AF finally went away!

Newbie, I'm not due to O until next week- but really hope it happens before I leave next Friday!

Good luck girls in the tww! I have everything crossed for some bfps for us this month!

Afm, nearing o time!

Using epo and robitussen this month and today is the first time I have seen real ewcm! Very excited!!!

So hope this is our month...

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :hugs:

GL newbie!!! Hope you catch that eggy!!!!!! Get 'im or is it 'er :shrug:

Chezek-soooooo glad you still keep up with us even though now you're like ttc #1 royalty! Remind me exactly what kind of mucinex you used please? In pill form right?

Afm, spent time last night analyzing Oh's sa with my buddies google and wikipedia and feeling really encouraged! Some numbers on the lower end (morphology/motility) but certainly nowhere near infertile ranges and count and others are very strong! Amazing for a post-vasectomy reversal 10 years later. Looks like I haven't yet ovulated so we are back to smep with dtd every other day now that we are reunited from my weeklong work trip. Also doing opks and plan to go ahead with mucinex, green tea and l-carnitine for the man. If no luck will get some preseed for next month but will cross that bridge when (if?) we get there. May stick with every other day in light of motility issues, but since count is so high, may not once we get the positive opk! My darling Oh not happy with every other day plan :blush: - he is so awesome, and wants every day to be the better plan!

:dust: :dust:

I used Mucinex expectorant only...so no drying up mucous stuff - just Guaifenesin (600 mg). I took it about 3 hours before BDing to give it time to work its magic. GL to you and FX!!!!!

Hi,
I'm 31 and just started TTC #1 can I join :)

Hi Loukachu! :hi: Welcome and GL - hope the :witch: stays away!!!

Love me some testing buddies! :) If I can make it that long! HUGE temp spike this morning. Granted it was later than usual (I slept in and forgot to set the alarm) but it's never been that high since I started temping in Nov. Hoping for a high temp tomorrow too. :)

We are in full house remodel mode so at least that's helping the tww go by a bit quicker. Although dh is not real happy being next to me as I burp my way through these projects! ha!!

Soooo excited for you baking! Both the house remodel and such great symptoms. Hang in there and don't test too early!!!! You know how disheartening those bfns are :hugs: FX for you and lots and lots of dust!!!

Breezy - thank you for making me feel so welcome! I try not to post too much as I know it's hard to be TTC with someone who's cautiously pregnant breathing down your neck but I do enjoy coming by and pitching in wherever I can!! FX for your 21d prog test tomorrow :hugs:

Good luck to you and Luna and Baking all testing around the 9th!!! I'm so glad EVERYONE (ahem) is waiting until at least 12DPO! :winkwink:
:dust: :baby: :dust:
Cannot wait to see all the BFPs roll in :happydance:

And great news Gypsy!!! I'm so happy for you. Hope your eggy comes soon!!! :hugs:

AFM, nothing new happening...nausea comes on certain evenings, like tonight but it's not too terrible. I'm able to eat and stuff. SO I'll take it! :thumbup:

:hug: to all my girls!!!

This week is going to be rough! We just have to hold to the thread rules not testing until 12dpo which is Thursday for me. I'm on a 31 day cycle. Hopefully it will be an early bday present for you. FX'd for us :dust:

Good luck girls in the tww! I have everything crossed for some bfps for us this month!

Afm, nearing o time!

Using epo and robitussen this month and today is the first time I have seen real ewcm! Very excited!!!

So hope this is our month...

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :hugs:

GL newbie!!! Hope you catch that eggy!!!!!! Get 'im or is it 'er :shrug:

Chezek-soooooo glad you still keep up with us even though now you're like ttc #1 royalty! Remind me exactly what kind of mucinex you used please? In pill form right?

Afm, spent time last night analyzing Oh's sa with my buddies google and wikipedia and feeling really encouraged! Some numbers on the lower end (morphology/motility) but certainly nowhere near infertile ranges and count and others are very strong! Amazing for a post-vasectomy reversal 10 years later. Looks like I haven't yet ovulated so we are back to smep with dtd every other day now that we are reunited from my weeklong work trip. Also doing opks and plan to go ahead with mucinex, green tea and l-carnitine for the man. If no luck will get some preseed for next month but will cross that bridge when (if?) we get there. May stick with every other day in light of motility issues, but since count is so high, may not once we get the positive opk! My darling Oh not happy with every other day plan :blush: - he is so awesome, and wants every day to be the better plan!

:dust: :dust:

I used Mucinex expectorant only...so no drying up mucous stuff - just Guaifenesin (600 mg). I took it about 3 hours before BDing to give it time to work its magic. GL to you and FX!!!!!

Hi,
I'm 31 and just started TTC #1 can I join :)

Hi Loukachu! :hi: Welcome and GL - hope the :witch: stays away!!!

Love me some testing buddies! :) If I can make it that long! HUGE temp spike this morning. Granted it was later than usual (I slept in and forgot to set the alarm) but it's never been that high since I started temping in Nov. Hoping for a high temp tomorrow too. :)

We are in full house remodel mode so at least that's helping the tww go by a bit quicker. Although dh is not real happy being next to me as I burp my way through these projects! ha!!

Soooo excited for you baking! Both the house remodel and such great symptoms. Hang in there and don't test too early!!!! You know how disheartening those bfns are :hugs: FX for you and lots and lots of dust!!!

Breezy - thank you for making me feel so welcome! I try not to post too much as I know it's hard to be TTC with someone who's cautiously pregnant breathing down your neck but I do enjoy coming by and pitching in wherever I can!! FX for your 21d prog test tomorrow :hugs:

Good luck to you and Luna and Baking all testing around the 9th!!! I'm so glad EVERYONE (ahem) is waiting until at least 12DPO! :winkwink:
:dust: :baby: :dust:
Cannot wait to see all the BFPs roll in :happydance:

And great news Gypsy!!! I'm so happy for you. Hope your eggy comes soon!!! :hugs:

AFM, nothing new happening...nausea comes on certain evenings, like tonight but it's not too terrible. I'm able to eat and stuff. SO I'll take it! :thumbup:

:hug: to all my girls!!!

Thanks Mrs Chezek, and it is lovely to see you around here still :)

Im really hoping that the EPO and robitusson (oh and SMEP of course) are going to be my godsend this month.....

And i PROMISE no early testing for me! AF is generally due on 11/12 dpo so if she doesnt show this month that will be my time to check :)

Glad you arent suffering from too many nasty symptoms at the moment :hugs:

This week is going to be rough! We just have to hold to the thread rules not testing until 12dpo which is Thursday for me. I'm on a 31 day cycle. Hopefully it will be an early bday present for you. FX'd for us :dust:

Friday will be 12 dpo for me. I think I can make it til then! Hoping the temps stay high(er) and then I can feel pretty good about this cycle. I am planning on making a to do list for every day of the week to keep myself busy enough not to test. Maybe that will work. ;)
GL on the test today, Breezy! I hope it's good news. :)
Off to run errands and help with a friend of mine's two year old. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.
Love and :dust: to all!

Hi ladies! I've been keeping up with all of you and keeping you in my thoughts! (Just not posting as much, but I'm still checking on all of you. :))

Baking, Breezy, and Luna - Good luck this week! Sounds promising! Keeping everything crossed for you! I know it's going to be a long week. Hope you can keep yourselves busy. :dust:

And, good luck and :dust: for all of you trying to catch that egg!

:hug:

Hey all no AF yet but BFN this morning. Now waiting for the witch...

Sorry Loukachu! :hugs:
Hopefully it's just a late bfp and the :witch: stays away! What DPO are you?

I'm super happy to hear everyone will be adhering to the thread rule! FX for each of you! And toes too!!!

Well ladies.... My progestrone is a 45.2 this month which is the best it's been and awesome!!! :happydance: Not trying to get my hopes up but our timing was perfect and I've felt really good about this month for some reason. :shrug:

Now back to waiting for 1 more week :coffee:

Well ladies.... My progestrone is a 45.2 this month which is the best it's been and awesome!!! :happydance: Not trying to get my hopes up but our timing was perfect and I've felt really good about this month for some reason. :shrug:

Thats excellent Breezy! GL & :dust:

Fabulous Breezy! Good luck, lady!!!

Hi Ladies,

I'm 32, TTC for 11 months, 2 early miscarriages and about to start Fertility testing (in August). It's nice to see a group of women around my own age.

Hi Ladies,

I'm 32, TTC for 11 months, 2 early miscarriages and about to start Fertility testing (in August). It's nice to see a group of women around my own age.

Welcome teamstanlick :)

Lovely bunch of ladies here :hugs:

Welcome teamstan!

Oh breezy fxed so tightly for you! And you too Luna.

Welcome teamstan!

Oh breezy fxed so tightly for you! And you too Luna.

Heya Lily!

We are getting close to O! This time last month, today was my first +opk, however this month they are almost stark white! Hoping that changes soon - i dont like things being different to what I am used to - freaks me out and gets me over thinking that I may not really O...silly, i know!

Thank goodness the first of the TWW's is nearly over!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->