TTC #1 and over 30

Yay Breezy!! Great news :hugs: I'm so happy for you!! FX :happydance:

Hello teamstan and welcome :hi:

Lots and lots of dust to all of you!!! Can't wait until testing end of week. Everything's crossed for you girls :hug:

All those chasing eggies, get to work! :sex: :sex: :sex:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Ladies,

I'm 32, TTC for 11 months, 2 early miscarriages and about to start Fertility testing (in August). It's nice to see a group of women around my own age.

Hi Stanlick! You will love it here. So glad you joined us!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We will see, I just gotta hold out until at least Thrusday (thread rules) but I will probably wait until af is due Monday. When are you testing Baking and Luna?

Chezek No harsh feelings with you being around from my end, you have been with us since the beginning. Glad you are feeling pretty good! I'm nervous because I don't have sore bbs, do you? I don't think I recall you mentioning it.

Really tempted to test Friday morning so I can know before we go away but if it's a bfn it will ruin my day...

:nope:
Really tempted to test Friday morning so I can know before we go away but if it's a bfn it will ruin my day...

I know how that is!!! I'm already having a hard time not testing.:dohh: I'm only 9 dpo.

Welcome teamstan!

Oh breezy fxed so tightly for you! And you too Luna.

:dust:

Heya Lily!

We are getting close to O! This time last month, today was my first +opk, however this month they are almost stark white! Hoping that changes soon - i dont like things being different to what I am used to - freaks me out and gets me over thinking that I may not really O...silly, i know!

Thank goodness the first of the TWW's is nearly over!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Me too! Don't know what is going on-temp a bit high today so I may have o'ed but definite negative opk's so far-we shall see...

Chezek No harsh feelings with you being around from my end, you have been with us since the beginning. Glad you are feeling pretty good! I'm nervous because I don't have sore bbs, do you? I don't think I recall you mentioning it.

:hugs: thx Breezy!
I didn't have sore bbs but my nipples were sensitive. Like if I brushed them or didn't have a bra on and a lose tee it felt uncomfortable. However, my BF doesn't get sore bbs or nipples and she's pg with her 2nd! And other folks on the PG threads don't have sore bbs either. So stay positive!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

I'm 32, TTC for 11 months, 2 early miscarriages and about to start Fertility testing (in August). It's nice to see a group of women around my own age.

Hi Stanlick! You will love it here. So glad you joined us!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We will see, I just gotta hold out until at least Thrusday (thread rules) but I will probably wait until af is due Monday. When are you testing Baking and Luna?

Breezy, AF is due on Monday so I'm thinking of testing on Friday (12 dpo) or waiting until Monday morning. I'm waiting to see what my temps do the rest of this week, although my chart is so wacky I'm not sure it will really help me decide!

Hey all, how are you doing?
Hideous headache today think it is the muggy weather... Still no AF

Welcome teamstan!

Oh breezy fxed so tightly for you! And you too Luna.

Heya Lily!

We are getting close to O! This time last month, today was my first +opk, however this month they are almost stark white! Hoping that changes soon - i dont like things being different to what I am used to - freaks me out and gets me over thinking that I may not really O...silly, i know!

Thank goodness the first of the TWW's is nearly over!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Me too! Don't know what is going on-temp a bit high today so I may have o'ed but definite negative opk's so far-we shall see...

Stupid OPKS!!! Every other month I have found them to be quite useful - but this month they are entirely stark white!! Im wondering if because AF started really slowly this month that I have actually got my CD1 wrong by a day or two...i guess time will tell!

FX you can catch that egg hun!! :hugs: :dust:

Newbie, I have had several cycles now of stark white OPKs one day then nice two dark lines the day after. Maybe your Estrogen will peek very quickly??? I hope you get a nice positive opk soon!

Newbie, I have had several cycles now of stark white OPKs one day then nice two dark lines the day after. Maybe your Estrogen will peek very quickly??? I hope you get a nice positive opk soon!

Thanks Kmae....really only doing my head in because this time in every other cycle they have been getting darker by now!!! Just need to clear my head of those thoughts tho i think :)

:hugs:

Thanks Kmae....really only doing my head in because this time in every other cycle they have been getting darker by now!!! Just need to clear my head of those thoughts tho i think :)

:hugs:

Different is good! Since the 'same' brought you AF in the past...just another way to look at it!!! It's like your body is switching things up a little! :hugs:

GL catching that eggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->