TTC #1 and over 30

Newbie, I have had several cycles now of stark white OPKs one day then nice two dark lines the day after. Maybe your Estrogen will peek very quickly??? I hope you get a nice positive opk soon!

Thanks Kmae....really only doing my head in because this time in every other cycle they have been getting darker by now!!! Just need to clear my head of those thoughts tho i think :)

:hugs:

Different is good! Since the 'same' brought you AF in the past...just another way to look at it!!! It's like your body is switching things up a little! :hugs:

GL catching that eggy!

This is true...:hugs: and thanks Mrs Chezek :)

Needed a little positive swing for today!!

Cant wait to join you in the new thread, hopefully this month is THE month!!!

Hi all,

off sick with the flu again so just a quick update to say good luck and i'm thinking of you guys.

Hi all,

off sick with the flu again so just a quick update to say good luck and i'm thinking of you guys.

I hope you get better soon!

Cd 9 for me so just waiting to ovulate:coffee:

No AF yet... Tested on Monday and BFN really thought it was coming today but nothing...

Major heatburn today and yesterday from eating cereal for breakfast. Finally gave in and got some zantac so I can eat the rest of the day. I'm so much fun to be around right now. :)

Happy 4th of July! If you aren't in the US, happy Wednesday! :)

I had weird cramps all last night, less like af and more like ovulation cramps, also today bbs are achey but not sore. Hope these are good signs!

Feels like its taking an age for O to arrive. Hope everyone else is having good vibes for this month. It feels like this could be a lucky thread!
Xx

How long is your LP Breezy? If tomorrow is 12DPO but AF doesn't come until Monday it seems like 16 days if my math is right? Or 15? :wacko: Can't wait until you test! Hold out as long as you can!! :hugs: FX!!!!

Get well soon Zeez!! :hugs:

FX everyone and dust!
:dust:

You're not out yet! Plently of people get late bfps :)

Thanks - sometimes it just seems everyone gets them early.

Yea, definitely not me ;) (25DPO)

I had weird cramps all last night, less like af and more like ovulation cramps, also today bbs are achey but not sore. Hope these are good signs!

Sound like mine .. fingers crossed :dust:

That is really encouraging to hear -thanks for sharing that!
FX then...

How long is your LP Breezy? If tomorrow is 12DPO but AF doesn't come until Monday it seems like 16 days if my math is right? Or 15? :wacko: Can't wait until you test! Hold out as long as you can!! :hugs: FX!!!!

Get well soon Zeez!! :hugs:

FX everyone and dust!
:dust:

Yes your math is correct 16 day lp. I really don't have any symptoms besides some minor cramping, my stomach is upset all the time and I'm hungry all of the time but that's normal for me (except for the upset stomach). My bbs or nips don't hurt which makes me nervous. I may stop and pick up a test for tomorrow morning on our way home tonight. I hate that :bfn: but I'm tired of waiting this time more other so than previous months. :wacko:

How are you feeling?

GL Baking, Breezy, Luna & Loukachu with upcoming & continuing tests!! I really hope we see some BFP's this month from you ladies!

Lily, how are your temps going? Still high? Kmae, getting closer now!!!

Im still waiting for signs that am getting close to O! Yesterday i had some more ewcm (tmi but very excited that I am actually getting it now!!) So I am hoping that it is not far away....

:dust: ladies, bring on the July BFP's!!!!!!

PS: opk this morning finally starting to show some color!! Woohoo...hoping it turns full positive in the next day or so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->