TTC #1 and over 30

Congrats ladies to all the :bfp: Im in my fertile period now..trying to BD every other day then every day when get positive OPK. get a break tonight then BD again tomorrow:haha: This is becoming a chore:haha:
hope this is our month!

I will see if I can add it tonight. It was the one with the + or neg lines.

I thought with these cramps, it was for sure but now I'm not so sure. I'm trying to stay hopeful the odds of getting a bfp at 12dpo is slim. So my fingers and toes are still crossed [-o<

Congrats ladies to all the :bfp: Im in my fertile period now..trying to BD every other day then every day when get positive OPK. get a break tonight then BD again tomorrow:haha: This is becoming a chore:haha:
hope this is our month!

i am glad I'm not the only one that feels like it is a chore !

I thought with these cramps, it was for sure but now I'm not so sure. I'm trying to stay hopeful the odds of getting a bfp at 12dpo is slim. So my fingers and toes are still crossed [-o<

Whoa we really need a pic!!

I hope so, Breezy! Good luck!! Fingers and toes crossed for ya!

Babysa that's wonderful!!!! Congratulations!!!

Any testing updates breezy and others?:shrug:

Newbie - yay for pos opk! We have been traveling like crazy and my sleep schedule is off plus I have a tummy thing going on right now (i feel prettu sick) so I have no idea where I am in my cycle and i havent been up for dtd since sunday. I either o'ed earlier this week, in which case our bd timing was good, or I'm gearing up to o any day, in which case we have time for more dtd this weekend. I'm not sure-we are pretty off schedule so I'm thinking this probably won't be our month but we shall see. My opk today had some color but definitely not a full positive but that doesn't really tell me much since I haven't been taking them regularly. My cm does seem to have died down and my boobs are heavier so that's why i suspect o may already have occured. Just gotta get that thermometer in my mouth at 6am! I am a terrible smep participant this month...As for you-Have fun and fx'ed!

Ladies, wishing each and every one of us so much :dust:

Lucky thread indeed!! :happydance:

Oh I hope you still managed to catch that eggy if you did O earlier in the week! I am hoping to see a full positive this morning so FX for us both!

Got DH on the job last night :blush: I think it is going to be a looooong weekend ahead!!!

Congrats BabySA, excellent to see some more BFP's here! I hope we can all make it over to the new thread really soon.

Breezy - sounds so promising, cant wait to see a pic!!!

:dust:

hope this is our month!

I Know how you feel clarkeyness!! FX this is your month!!!

:dust:

Babysa:happydance: woohoo for your BFP. Than you so much for sharing your story with us!

Breezy, OMG I just cant stand the suspense!

:dust: To all and successful testing. I feel another BFP coming on this thread!!!

Congrats Babysa. Happy and Healthy Nine months to you !!!!

I am starting my fertile time on Sunday. I told dh I want to :sex: every other day starting tonight until I'm due for AF. I am hopeful this could be our month. I have been taking geritol and dh has been wearing looser boxer briefs. I have also been enjoying the time to have a few drinks. Fingers crossed. We go to the high risk doctor on July 16th! I'd like to be pregnant by then. But, won't know until the following week. At that point I prob won't even have implanted.

Yeah every other day is the best way to do it!!! GL and FX for you nikkih! I really really hope you catch that eggy this month! :hugs:

Hey ladies.
7 days late, no sign of AF is possible I ovulated later than I thought but we will see. Had BFN Monday not testing again yet. Was convinced AF was coming today but nothing.

No AF is great news!!! When will you test if AF still doesn't show? Do you have a target date? It's been 4 days since Monday so you could test again soon. Not that I'm pressuring you to :test: or anything but how can you wait!??!?! I'm on the edge of my seat for you :wacko: :dohh:

Congrats Babysa

Baking and Luna it's killing me too!

Chezek How was the u/s? How exciting!

I did test but I'm not super happy with the results. It was a super faint faint bfp, not sure if my mind was playing on tricks on me or the fact I woke up 3x's last night to pee. So I will be waiting until Monday to test again if af doesn't get me first.

Breezy - ANY line is a BFP!!! Faint or not...it means there is hCG in your system or the line wouldn't appear! Try getting one of those FRER sticks and trying again!! They are more sensitive and give you a reading with lower amounts of hCG in your urine. Test with FMU again tomorrow. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!! Cautiously of course but this feels so right...like it's your turn! :hugs: Yay!

Oh and my U/S went well! No heartbeat yet as it's too early at 5 weeks but we got to see the yolk sac and the pregnancy is in the uterus, so not ectopic. Good stuff :thumbup: I'm soooo excited for you now though...you have to do another :test: :flower:

hope this is our month!

Clarkey - FX for you and good luck with SMEP. I think that and Musinex is what did the trick for me! Go get that eggg!!! :sex:

that's so exciting mrschezek! is there a reason you got to have a scan so early? I thought most people have to wait until 10-12 weeks.

that's so exciting mrschezek! is there a reason you got to have a scan so early? I thought most people have to wait until 10-12 weeks.

Luna your chart looks fantastic!!!

FX for your BFP this month!!!

Hey MrsChezek not sure when i will test again. Don't want another BFN and still half expecting AF to show. Maybe test Sunday...

Thanks lovely ladies for your congratulations! Going today for my cumulative bloods to see if my hcg is progressing.

This thread seems to be bubbling with excitement!!!! It's got such a great feeling about it.

For all of you waiting to test...good luck!
For all of you ovulating...get bd'ing ;-)
For all of you in the 2WW...don't stress if you dont feel any symptoms...I didn't feel any either...so no symptoms doesn't mean you're out!

Can't wait for you to join us in the other thread!

Congrats babysa! So happy for you!
Breezy- Did you test again yet? Fx for a darker line this time!

Afm- moving into mom and dads this weekend. Busy busy. Had strong o pains last night but because of packing and the move haven't had a chance to bd since Monday night Tuesday morning. I don't think that was soon enough beforehand but if I remember right little swimmers can live up to three or four days, so I am not out yet! We will know in a couple weeks.

My brother has also been in town this week with his kids who are 9 mos and 3. I am in love. Being able to spend time with them has really made me want one of my own. My urge was strong before, but now it is through the roof! Fx for all of us that this is our month!! :dust:

I did not test again, I am scared too so I am waiting until Monday for af or I will test again. I thought it would be a strong line and this was not at all so freaked me out. The "line" I saw was gone when I got home so couldn't send a pic. :dohh:

I have the worst cramps which I usually don't get before af but since my progestrone was so high it could be my uterus shedding. :shrug: Some moments I feel like it's my month but others I don't, only time will tell.

Chezek such great news! :happydance:

Babysa GL on your levels going up

Lou What cd are you on?

Baking and Luna Did you test yet?

Thank you so much everyone for your well wishes. It means the world. :hugs:

Your temp keeps rising! Yay :happydance: Chart's looking much better, huh? :hugs:

Most people don't get a scan until week 7 or 8. I guess my doc is overly cautious because he's worked with many high risk patients. So he likes to keep his eye on things up close. Also, he told me that his wife had two miscarriages, both of which happened around week 7-9 but she didn't find out until her scan on week 12 and he thought it was cruel to leave a woman thinking she's still preggers for all those extra weeks. So he starts early and does weekly scans to follow the growth so if something goes awry, he'll know as soon as possible. I'm doing every other week as I thought weekly was a bit too much scanning for my taste but he's also done studies on the effects of the u/s on the fetus and made me feel like it is safe.

Follow your gut Breezy! If you're not ready to retest, don't. Wait it out :hugs:

Baking did you test yet?

Luna, when are you planning to test? You're 12 DPO as well today...yay!

LOTS AND LOTS OF DUST for you ALL!!!!
:dust: :baby: :dust:

:hug:

No early testing for me! Af is due Sunday but we're going away until Thursday so if by some miracle she doesn't show I'll test when we get home.

Not going too far away so still will be able to check in, hoping to see my testing buddies get their bfps in the next few days :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->