TTC #1 and over 30

:happydance: Luna Are you going to break and test early?

baking When are you going to test again? Any other symptoms?

Lou I was hoping that :bfp: would show up for you today. :hugs:

Last night I got an idea to test the test so I put it under water. The slight bfp line came up with water. I'm so afraid to get my hopes up again like last month, I'm glad I haven't tested again yet. I'm going back to the test I normally use, these are no good! Only 2 more days until testing, not really any symptoms but I know I'm not completey out until the ugly :witch: shows her face. Trying my best to remain positive.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. :flower:
Breezy good for you for waiting, I really hope you get your bfp in a few days!

The only chance of me testing earlier than Thursday is IF I am late and hubby can't stand the suspense :haha:

I'm really wishing right now that I started temping sooner so I would know when my temp usually drops! Ugh, that's what I get for being stubborn :dohh:

Oh and my only real symptom right now is extremely sensitive nipples, I thought I was just imagining it after MrsChezek mentioned it was one of her symptoms but yesterday and today have proven it is not just in my head. Bbs aren't sore at all just kind of achey/tingly off and on and ov like cramps off and on since about 9 dpo.

Lou, baking, Luna, Breezy:dust: and got my fingers crossed for you! I just know I'm going to see a BFP on this thread soon!

Last night I got an idea to test the test so I put it under water. The slight bfp line came up with water. I'm so afraid to get my hopes up again like last month, I'm glad I haven't tested again yet. I'm going back to the test I normally use, these are no good! Only 2 more days until testing, not really any symptoms but I know I'm not completey out until the ugly :witch: shows her face. Trying my best to remain positive.

The only chance of me testing earlier than Thursday is IF I am late and hubby can't stand the suspense :haha:

I'm really wishing right now that I started temping sooner so I would know when my temp usually drops! Ugh, that's what I get for being stubborn :dohh:

Oh and my only real symptom right now is extremely sensitive nipples, I thought I was just imagining it after MrsChezek mentioned it was one of her symptoms but yesterday and today have proven it is not just in my head. Bbs aren't sore at all just kind of achey/tingly off and on and ov like cramps off and on since about 9 dpo.

Good for you for waiting! I'm having a hell of a time. I went and bought the test I normally use, they were out of them last week so I had to buy the bunk ones.... lessen learned, next time I will wait.

I'm waiting for sore bbs, I keep touching them hoping they will be sore. :haha:

Hi ladies, been laying a bit low waiting for o to happen this month and pretty sure I o'd last night :) roll on another tww!

You girls are all doing so well with your twws!!! I have everything crossed for you. Luna your chart still looks great! Breezy I really hope she stays away, and you too baking and Lou!

Lily, any signs of o?

Afm, I am having a positive month this month. We have done everything that we should have for smep, and I'm excited this month that I had ewcm for the first time.

I want to see us all over in the new thread ASAP!!!

:dust: for all, can't wait to see some bfps hopefully this week from you!!!

Hi ladies, been laying a bit low waiting for o to happen this month and pretty sure I o'd last night :) roll on another tww!

You girls are all doing so well with your twws!!! I have everything crossed for you. Luna your chart still looks great! Breezy I really hope she stays away, and you too baking and Lou!

Lily, any signs of o?

Afm, I am having a positive month this month. We have done everything that we should have for smep, and I'm excited this month that I had ewcm for the first time.

Yay for EWCM! :happydance:GL! Hoping to join you in the tww in the next couple of days!

Lily, any signs of o?

Hi, glad you are feeling so upbeat and positive about this month. FX for you and yay for ewcm

Looks like this thread is getting set for an explosion of BFP, good luck everone. Hope thay start rolling in soon.

Looks like this thread is getting set for an explosion of BFP, good luck everone. Hope thay start rolling in soon.

I am thinking exactly the same. :dust: to everyone xxx

Seems like some bfp's are on their way! I'm waiting to O in a couple of days so I'm hoping i'll be lucky this month.
:dust: to all x

GL ladies!!!

I have such a good feeling about this thread, I'm sure lots of bfps on their way now!!!

Lots of :dust:

Am really hoping we see some BFPs in this thread soon xxx

I'm testing tomorrow. My temps went up today so I'm still hopeful. My burping is still here (hubby loves that) :) My temps went down yesterday so I was a little bummed but the rise today brings back some hope.

I'm testing tomorrow. My temps went up today so I'm still hopeful. My burping is still here (hubby loves that) :) My temps went down yesterday so I was a little bummed but the rise today brings back some hope.

Still nothing lots of cramping and feeling sick and lots of cm which I keep thinking is AF on its way! FX for your testing tomorrow x

Still nothing lots of cramping and feeling sick and lots of cm which I keep thinking is AF on its way! FX for your testing tomorrow x

Thanks, I know the feeling. AF did that to me last month, cramping and lots of cm before she showed her face. I hate that!! I hope AF stays away from you.

I have pinching o-like pains yesterday and noticed some heavier cramps (but nothing too heavy or AF like) when I hadn't eaten in a while. I was so busy making cakes and cupcakes between a gumpaste flower class and a two year old's birthday party that I forgot to eat. Whoops.

Lily, any signs of o?

Hi there-yay for o! Not yet though I think my opk's are getting a little darker and temp plummeted so I'm guessing maybe soon- Tuesday or so. Such a weird schedule this month so I'm not surprised its even later than normal. Will keep you posted and Gl as you enter the 2ww!

Good Luck ladies. I am fertile right now and dh does not seem interested in sex at all :( so I am probably out this month too :(

Thanks, I know the feeling. AF did that to me last month, cramping and lots of cm before she showed her face. I hate that!! I hope AF stays away from you.

I have pinching o-like pains yesterday and noticed some heavier cramps (but nothing too heavy or AF like) when I hadn't eaten in a while. I was so busy making cakes and cupcakes between a gumpaste flower class and a two year old's birthday party that I forgot to eat. Whoops.

Yes am hoping AF stays away but am thinking she is coming... Waiting game now.

That's a fantastic symptom to have!!!! FX for you and can't wait to Thursday :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->