TTC #1 and over 30

No early testing for me! Af is due Sunday but we're going away until Thursday so if by some miracle she doesn't show I'll test when we get home.

Not going too far away so still will be able to check in, hoping to see my testing buddies get their bfps in the next few days :D

Now THAT is patience! Your chart looks fabulous with a beautiful 7dpo dip!

I'm so excited for everyone whose symptoms and charts are looking so promising!

Afm, my stomach pains are subsiding (had a gastro sickness) and I'm feeling better. Temp this am confirms I have yet to ovulate so bd'ing is high on the weekend agenda! Now my ewcm needs to return - my body attempted ovulation last week and failed I think. Lots of travel and stres so our mini vacation today through Tuesday may be just what my body needs.

:dust:

I did not test again, I am scared too so I am waiting until Monday for af or I will test again. I thought it would be a strong line and this was not at all so freaked me out. The "line" I saw was gone when I got home so couldn't send a pic. :dohh:

I have the worst cramps which I usually don't get before af but since my progestrone was so high it could be my uterus shedding. :shrug: Some moments I feel like it's my month but others I don't, only time will tell.

Chezek such great news! :happydance:

Babysa GL on your levels going up

Lou What cd are you on?

Baking and Luna Did you test yet?

Thank you so much everyone for your well wishes. It means the world. :hugs:

Am on cd36 AF 8 days overdue I know people have usually had a BFP by now. Kept running to the loo all day expecting AF but nothing...

I did not test again, I am scared too so I am waiting until Monday for af or I will test again. I thought it would be a strong line and this was not at all so freaked me out. The "line" I saw was gone when I got home so couldn't send a pic. :dohh:

I have the worst cramps which I usually don't get before af but since my progestrone was so high it could be my uterus shedding. :shrug: Some moments I feel like it's my month but others I don't, only time will tell.

Lou What cd are you on?

Am on cd36 AF 8 days overdue I know people have usually had a BFP by now. Kept running to the loo all day expecting AF but nothing...

Are your cycles always long? Maybe you O'd later than you thought :shrug: My fingers and toes are crossed for you.

Lou What cd are you on?

Are your cycles always long? Maybe you O'd later than you thought :shrug: My fingers and toes are crossed for you.

Usually 28-30 days. Possible I ovulated later but who knows am trying to stay hopeful

Follow your gut Breezy! If you're not ready to retest, don't. Wait it out :hugs:

Baking did you test yet?

Luna, when are you planning to test? You're 12 DPO as well today...yay!

LOTS AND LOTS OF DUST for you ALL!!!!
:dust: :baby: :dust:

:hug:

I caved and tested this morning but it was stark white bfn. :( But I'm not out yet. I just feel different this month and am still hopeful. Got a busy weekend ahead so the next time I can test is Monday so hopefully my temps will go back up a bit. I slept horribly (in anticipation of testing) last night so I know my temps today are off. I barely got an hour or two of sleep and I know that's not enough to get an accurate temp reading!

Tested this morning but BFN again... No AF
:hugs:

Omg look my temp is still up!

:hugs Lou! You're still not out...did you recently come off BCP? Or are your cycles pretty darn regular?

YAY Luna!!!! How exciting! :happydance:
FX and dust!!

Cycles usually pretty regular not been on BCP x

Can you go see your doctor? I would just to know what is going on! GL :hugs:

Going to wait it out a bit and see what happens and go to doc if over 2 weeks late x

:happydance: Luna Are you going to break and test early?

baking When are you going to test again? Any other symptoms?

Lou I was hoping that :bfp: would show up for you today. :hugs:

Last night I got an idea to test the test so I put it under water. The slight bfp line came up with water. I'm so afraid to get my hopes up again like last month, I'm glad I haven't tested again yet. I'm going back to the test I normally use, these are no good! Only 2 more days until testing, not really any symptoms but I know I'm not completey out until the ugly :witch: shows her face. Trying my best to remain positive.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. :flower:

Last night I got an idea to test the test so I put it under water. The slight bfp line came up with water. I'm so afraid to get my hopes up again like last month, I'm glad I haven't tested again yet. I'm going back to the test I normally use, these are no good! Only 2 more days until testing, not really any symptoms but I know I'm not completey out until the ugly :witch: shows her face. Trying my best to remain positive.

Well that is annoying! But I think your plan is really good. Good everything crossed for you and for Luna, baking and Lou too! Xoxoxoxo

Thanks Hun, I was too but going to wait it out for a while now. Stay positive sweetie both ok untiil AF turns up xx

Well that is annoying! But I think your plan is really good. Good everything crossed for you and for Luna, baking and Lou too! Xoxoxoxo

Thanks lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"