TTC #1 and over 30

Good Luck ladies. I am fertile right now and dh does not seem interested in sex at all :( so I am probably out this month too :(

Aww sweetie-can you just have a really honest conversation with him about what's going on and how he is feeling? Alternatively, can you just get him a bit tipsy??

Good Luck ladies. I am fertile right now and dh does not seem interested in sex at all :( so I am probably out this month too :(

Did you try talking to him? That's a tough situation. At first when we started trying my dh was a little nervous so we went through a few months of that. Communication is key. Putting on something sexy might work, it worked for me to take his/my mind of ttc. :hugs:

OMG OMG OMG this is our month. The suspense is over I couldn't wait any longer.
I got my :bfp: ladies on a digital this morning. :happydance::happydance:
I just had that positive feeling this was it all month long. Whhhoooooo

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Soooo happy for you!
What were your symptoms if you had any?
heres to a h&h 9 months x

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONGRATULATIONS Breezy81!! So happy for you! I've been lurking in this thread and haven't really had anything to report, apart from that I'm currently 11DPO and trying to wait till I'm "late" before testing! I got a big temp dip at 7DPO, which I've never had before...

Good luck to everyone else! Anyone else in the TWW?

Yay!! Yay!! Yay!!!

Congrats, Breezy!!!!!!!

Congratulations breezy! I had a good feeling about this month for you. H+H 9 months to you.

nikkih - sorry about DH. Hope he comes around in time. Have you told him that you're fertile andhe feels pressured or does he not know its time?

good luck baking and lou - maybe we can make it a hat trick.

anyone else testing soon?

YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! So happy for you! See, we all knew that faint line was for real! H&H 9 months to you! Slowly but surely we're all migrating to the expecting thread! :happydance:

Breezy!!!:happydance::dance::wohoo: I just knew this was your month!!! I am so happy for you!

Oh Nikkih, you may want to put something sexy on- men are so visual! I agree with the other ladies in having a good talk with him maybe over a beer or glass of wine. Thirdly, you can rent a movie that has some good sex screens in them. GL.

Congrats breezy! happy and healthy nine months :)

Did you try talking to him? That's a tough situation. At first when we started trying my dh was a little nervous so we went through a few months of that. Communication is key. Putting on something sexy might work, it worked for me to take his/my mind of ttc. :hugs:

I have tried. We are living with his parents for a little while and I think that is part of what is killing it. No alone time ugh! Not practical to dress sexy, no spontaneous sex. I really am bummed out. I tried talking him but I feel like it goes in one ear and out the other :( Right now I really want to run away and hide.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful support. I'm on my phone but when I get home I'll send my symptoms and a better message! I'm in shock

I have tried. We are living with his parents for a little while and I think that is part of what is killing it. No alone time ugh! Not practical to dress sexy, no spontaneous sex. I really am bummed out. I tried talking him but I feel like it goes in one ear and out the other :( Right now I really want to run away and hide.

:hugs: I am so sorry you are going through this. It's one of the hardest things our relationship has had to make it through so far and I have an ex and a step daughter. Living with his parents would be hard enough expecially while ttc. Take a deep breath and if you can get away go take sometime for yourself, retail therapy always helps me. :flower:

I totally understand your situation. We just moved in with my parents for a little bit and it is awkward doing that in the same house as your mom and dad. My OH doesn't have an issue with it as it isn't his parents and I know my mom and dad don't care because I am grown but it is still weird. I would talk to him about it and maybe try to plan it for when either everyone isn't home or when they are asleep. That may help him feel more comfortable. Also, does his family know that you guys are ttc? If not that may be part of why he feels awkward about it. I would just talk to him and find out his feelings on the whole thing.

I'm in such shock I can't believe this, after 2 long years of heart break it's finally my turn. Just goes to show never give up even when you want to.

This month was different, my attitude about it changed I just knew in my heart this was really our month. :shrug: I drank decaf green tea from af to O, took my last round of clomid (not as perscribed, I know shame on me but it worked), attacked my dh whenever I had the chance :blush: (no schedule even though it happened to be 10days in a row), quit ALL fast food, took prental vitamins and drink morning shakes with more vitamins.

My symptoms are cramps starting at 8dpo, really bad 11dpo. I'm a little tired but life has been hectic with the holiday. Had headaches everyday starting at 8dpo, which I NEVER get headaches and I was really wet downstairs which never happens. :blush: 12dpo my stomach felt like I did a thousand sit ups everytime I would sit up or stand up. I'm ALWAYS hungry and never feel full and I don't feel the greatest after I eat. Constipation on and off but for me that's normal around af. The last one was weird dreams expecially sex dreams about my dh :blush:
The thing I kept waiting for was sore bbs and they still aren't sore just really itchy for the last few days.

I go for blood work tomorrow and we are praying for the good #'s. :thumbup:

Baking, Lou and Luna....any news yet?

Thank you all again for such strong support, it truely means the world. :hugs:

Breezy, no news yet. Holding off testing til tomorrow. :) But my temp went up today at 14 dpo. ?!?!?!?!

Positive on OPK friday, sat...temps up today!! yeah for ovulating!! :) BD every other day..and will again tomorrow..I hope this is our month!! geez, this is month number 11.

Sorry nikki, :hugs: Just make him do it. im sure he wont complain when your in the middle of BD. Explain to him this is the only time this month and if he wants a baby too then he better get :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->