TTC #1 and over 30

Yippy Joey! What great news! We hope to all see you at the Expecting and over 30 thread! One by one we will all get there!

Woohoo congrats joey!

:hugs: Lou, onto a fresh cycle :)

Baking that's exciting that your Dr thinks everything is ok and that you get to have bloodwork done :)
I'm wondering if I should have pushed more for some testing now...oh well

:) Thanks, Luna! Can you call the doctor and ask for the sa for your DH? At least then you could have some more info as you guys move forward. Might be worth a try. If she wasn't prepared to do something to help when I went to go see her, I had another doctor recommended to me and I was going there. Can you see someone else as a second opinion maybe?

Woohoo congrats joey!

:hugs: Lou, onto a fresh cycle :)

Baking that's exciting that your Dr thinks everything is ok and that you get to have bloodwork done :)
I'm wondering if I should have pushed more for some testing now...oh well

Thanks feeling settled now and hopefully will sleep tonight. Been p,acing on my mind!

Congratulations Joey! That is awesome girl!!

Hugs to you Lou :hugs:

GLad you got some answers, baking! I'm gonna steal your plan if this is not our month.

:dust:

Congratulations Joey! H&H 9 months :)

And Im glad you can have some closure on that last long cycle Lou, FX this month will be it for you.

How are my fellow TWW ladies doing?

My temps are still pretty flat and im getting more and more crampy like AF....so Im basically expecting to see some spotting today (11dpo) as I have the past two months.

I guess you never know tho :)

If not...Im actually not sure if I will test tomorrow or wait and see if the witch is late or not...last month i only spotted on 11/12 dpo, so FF has her arrival scheduled for Friday.

Time will tell! No point stressing about it so just gonna go with it :)

:dust: for all those in the TWW and good luck catching the eggy for those about to O!!!

GLad you got some answers, baking! I'm gonna steal your plan if this is not our month.

Go for it, Lily! I hope you don't need to though. :) I came home and explained this all to DH and he was skeptical at first. But after talking some more, he's agreed to follow her directions and see if it gets us anywhere. She thinks we stop having sex too early after my temp dip and/or positive opk. So we shall see, starting the plan tomorrow. :)

Go for it, Lily! I hope you don't need to though. :) I came home and explained this all to DH and he was skeptical at first. But after talking some more, he's agreed to follow her directions and see if it gets us anywhere. She thinks we stop having sex too early after my temp dip and/or positive opk. So we shall see, starting the plan tomorrow. :)

Before we started actively ttc at my annual in December my ob-gyn and I discussed ttc and she strongly recommended an every other day approach just like yours did! Fx'ed that it does the trick!

Before we started actively ttc at my annual in December my ob-gyn and I discussed ttc and she strongly recommended an every other day approach just like yours did! Fx'ed that it does the trick!

I hope so too. And honestly as I was looking over my charts I did wonder if we were ending it too early but at the time it's so hard to know!
She did say that every day was not helpful as it depletes his supply and makes the sperm less viable.

Hi ladies...just checking in...

11dpo (spotting day) but no spotting just yet...but the night isn't over yet!!! I keep running to the loo to check lol

Full af cramps and bloating, I'm almost positive I'm out and she will rear her ugly face any moment...damn witch...

I hope everyone's having/had a great day :)

11dpo (spotting day) but no spotting just yet...but the night isn't over yet!!! I keep running to the loo to check lol

Full af cramps and bloating, I'm almost positive I'm out and she will rear her ugly face any moment...damn witch...

Oh good luck to you sweetie! Sounds like tomorrow will reveal all-got everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Oh good luck to you sweetie! Sounds like tomorrow will reveal all-got everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Thanks lily :)

If I wake up and still no af, spotting etc I don't think I'm gonna test...the witch is officially due Friday, i think I'll be waiting this one out!!!

More updates in the morning. I have everything crossed for myself now lol!!!

I hope your tww flies by Hun!! :hugs:

Thanks lily :)

If I wake up and still no af, spotting etc I don't think I'm gonna test...the witch is officially due Friday, i think I'll be waiting this one out!!!

More updates in the morning. I have everything crossed for myself now lol!!!

I hope your tww flies by Hun!! :hugs:

Gl newbie! Fx that everything works out for you and that :witch: stays away!

My temps dipped just a tad this morning and I have a bit of light cramping, can possibly be implantation but I am not reading into it. After how devastated I was the beginning of June I swore I would not symptom spot, even though in my mind I am :blush:

Gl and :dust: to everyone getting ready to o and test!

Hey all!! im still staying strong and NOT POAS!! Dr appt went well...going to start clomid next cycle and possibly an IUI. Just not feeling pregnant this month..but hopefully next month will be it!!

Congrats Joey!! H&H 9 months!

Nikki- Im glad everything went well at your Dr appt. Good luck withlosing weight and exercising. im glad hubby is supportive. When do yo think you will start trying again?? :hugs:

Hey all!! im still staying strong and NOT POAS!! Dr appt went well...going to start clomid next cycle and possibly an IUI. Just not feeling pregnant this month..but hopefully next month will be it!!

Nikki- Im glad everything went well at your Dr appt. Good luck withlosing weight and exercising. im glad hubby is supportive. When do yo think you will start trying again?? :hugs:

At least if this isn't your month, you have a plan! It took us 6 rounds of clomid but I had not ovulated in almost a year. Can't wait to hear how it goes for you.

Newbie - well your temps look good! Sorry you're feeling AFy but hopefully the witch will stay away and those are just your early pregnancy symptoms! I hope you get to test this morning!! FX for you!!!!

gypsy - 7DPO can def be implantation dip! How come your temps aren't solid? Are you temping at the same time each day? That probably explains the dotted crosshairs - you only have one solid temp on 1DPO.

Clarkey - very proud of you for not testing!!! When do you plan to POAS?

Breezy - I still smile when I see your name and your pregnant ticker! I'm so happy that after ALL THAT you went through, you finally have your bean :hugs:

Newbie - well your temps look good! Sorry you're feeling AFy but hopefully the witch will stay away and those are just your early pregnancy symptoms! I hope you get to test this morning!! FX for you!!!!

gypsy - 7DPO can def be implantation dip! How come your temps aren't solid? Are you temping at the same time each day? That probably explains the dotted crosshairs - you only have one solid temp on 1DPO.

Clarkey - very proud of you for not testing!!! When do you plan to POAS?

Breezy - I still smile when I see your name and your pregnant ticker! I'm so happy that after ALL THAT you went through, you finally have your bean :hugs:

I temp whenever I wake up. It is hard for me to temp at the exact time every day because I go to bed at different times every night and what is 4 hours of sleep one night is 2 another night. Most of my temps are at 10 am because that is when I get OH up for work, so I am not quite sure why it isn't giving me solid dots. Maybe I need to check that I have all of the times right because I don't heck that when I put in my temps. I am still mostly asleep so I just input the temp.

Yeah I went back and my times were all messed up. Some days didn't even have a time. I will have to check that when I put in my temps. I should also try harder to temp at the same time every day too. I figured it didn't matter too much this time around because I didn't think I was ovulating anyways.

Hey all, hope all is good with you. AF punishing me this month!

We are talking about starting to try again end of sept beginning of October .

Yeah I went back and my times were all messed up. Some days didn't even have a time. I will have to check that when I put in my temps. I should also try harder to temp at the same time every day too. I figured it didn't matter too much this time around because I didn't think I was ovulating anyways.

FF is very anal about things like that and will give you that outline circle every time you temp outside of a 30 min window. But what's most important is that you DID ovulate and your temp did dip and spike so whether it's solid or dotted cross-hairs doesn't matter! But for the future, try to put in your time to keep FF happy (and you happy if you want a solid cross-hair) :flower:

I set my alarm for 6:30am as I rarely went to bed past 2:30am and rarely woke up before 7am so I knew I could get a good, consistent reading at that time. Woke up, temped and went back to bed. I never wake up at the same time each day either but I bet you can find some way around it! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->