TTC #1 and over 30

A bit of tmi but a tip that could help can't be that bad, right ladies? :)
The dr told me to take DHA vitamins alongside my prenatals and OMG the amt of cm I have is crazy!! I'm only on day 11 and I've have had more cm than I ever seen in previous cycles. Here is what the article I read said.

There seems to be a significant role played by DHA in regulating hormones to promote natural reproductive cycles in women. Studies have also indicated that omega 3 essential fats can actually extend your fertility cycle to increase your chances of getting pregnant.

In fact, it does not only women who are trying to conceive, but helps enhances regular menstrual cycles without the inconveniences and discomforts of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS). Women who take this on a regular basis experience the following:

- decrease menstrual cramping

- increase in secretion of white cervical mucus

- less clots during menstruation

- less PMS symptoms before the period ensues

- clearer biphasic chart which means a significant temperature surge during ovulation for easier detection

There is a close link that ties this and ovulation together. If you want to naturally enhance fertility and increase your chances of pregnancy, make sure to include this into your daily intake. For best and safest results, take this supplements every day. It can provide a potent source of pure omega 3 fatty acid, specifically DHA. With fish oil, the baby of your dreams is just within arms' reach.

Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/5700050

I got the ones designed for prenatal and don't have that fisy odor to them. It can't hurt, right? ;)

That is definitely interesting. I wonder if it would be beneficial to someone such as myself who has PCOS or if it just helps if you already have a regular cycle. It is definitely worth looking into because I am up for trying most anything that is natural and doesn't involve me going to the doctor and getting medication :)

Now at 8dpo and have diarreha, nausea and dizziness through last night. Is this pure bad luck or do I add it to the symptoms I promised myself I wouldnt look for?!

I had the dizziness and the diarrhea from about that time.
Fingers crossed for ya.
:dust:

The dr told me to take DHA vitamins alongside my prenatals and OMG the amt of cm I have is crazy!! I'm only on day 11 and I've have had more cm than I ever seen in previous cycles. Here is what the article I read said.

There seems to be a significant role played by DHA in regulating hormones to promote natural reproductive cycles in women. Studies have also indicated that omega 3 essential fats can actually extend your fertility cycle to increase your chances of getting pregnant.

In fact, it does not only women who are trying to conceive, but helps enhances regular menstrual cycles without the inconveniences and discomforts of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS). Women who take this on a regular basis experience the following:

- clearer biphasic chart which means a significant temperature surge during ovulation for easier detection

There is a close link that ties this and ovulation together. If you want to naturally enhance fertility and increase your chances of pregnancy, make sure to include this into your daily intake. For best and safest results, take this supplements every day. It can provide a potent source of pure omega 3 fatty acid, specifically DHA. With fish oil, the baby of your dreams is just within arms' reach.

I got the ones designed for prenatal and don't have that fisy odor to them. It can't hurt, right? ;)

Hmmm I didn't know all that but I started taking DHA the cycle we got a BFP or maybe the cycle before...so maybe that was a big help!!! Can't hurt :thumbup:

Thanks for the positive thoughts ladies. Really helps to have such great support from you all.

Lily - symtoms or not i've got my fingers crossed for you.

gypsy - don't worry I was (am!?) just as clueless after so much time with irregular cycles and bcp. Just when I thought I figured it out I find out that preg symptoms are so similar to af symtoms.

Mrschezek - glad you feel a bit better today. Hope it gets a bit easier from now on.

thanks for the info baking.

That is definitely interesting. I wonder if it would be beneficial to someone such as myself who has PCOS or if it just helps if you already have a regular cycle. It is definitely worth looking into because I am up for trying most anything that is natural and doesn't involve me going to the doctor and getting medication :)

I'm not sure but it's definitely worth reading more about it. I took it during the tww the last two tww's and I asked the dr if I should do it the entire time and she said it will help your brain even if you aren't trying to get pregnant. I like this over EPO because I have read how it could make your cycles go irregular and I'm not too keen on that. So it's my something new this cycle. :) :hugs:

Hmmm I didn't know all that but I started taking DHA the cycle we got a BFP or maybe the cycle before...so maybe that was a big help!!! Can't hurt :thumbup:

Well that's good to hear, MrsChezek! And you're right, it can't hurt!!

hey all!! Im 11-12DPO today...dont feel pregnant and dont even want to test..weird. Just dont want a let down. Thanks all for your support and hoping for BFP next month with clomid and IUI if not this month! Will keep you posted if I POAS in the morning!!! xoxo

Hi there,

I was taking a DHA supp too for a couple of months before we got our bfp. Also, one of our family friends who is an obgyn said we should be taking this before (and after) we get preggo in any event. Thanks for sharing, Baking!

Keeping everything crossed for all of you testing soon and for those of you BD'ing too! ;) Catch that eggy!

AF has settled down now thankfully. Currently wearing an ECG monitor and have to for the next 5 days... It is hardly discreet. How are you all?

Looking good TWWers! I know you're not symptom spotting but the lil hints mentioned sound so promising!!! :happydance: :hugs:

I have a feeling there's another BFP coming soon...

I feel much better today so I'm a bit nervous. Funny huh? I finally get what I want and now I'm all nervous about it!!! I just don't want to jinx it and get some terrible nausea any minute. It feels good to feel ok. I don't feel "normal" but it's just a mild queasy feeling which I can happily live with. So FX! I'd love a day of this...even had cereal with MILK this morning! Super exciting :yipee: Ah the little things in life...

Well, keep us posted testers!!! I'm wondering if Newbie will test this morning or wait it out a bit more... :coffee: Crossing everything for you girl! :hugs:

Thanks Mrs Chezek :) :hugs:

Well its my first ever 13 dpo....still no sign of AF, though still quite crampy. She is officially due today so i think it might be a looooong day lol

No testing yet, Im not really feeling 'pregnant' even though she appears late and just dont want to see a BFN!

Clarkey - did you test?

GL & :dust: :dust: to everyone!

I'm so excited for you newbie!

On the recommendation of my cycle buddy from another thread I am trying opks again, picked up some dollar store ones that are supposed to work really well...fingers crossed I get my first ever positive anything.

Oh and baking thanks for mentioning dha thing, it reminded me that one of the many books I've read recommended taking it but I just never got around to finding a veg one, will be hunting some down really soon :)

Oh Newbie ahhhhh your chart looks so good I want you to test purely for my benefit! :test:

Luna-I'd be curious if you find a veg supplement you like-will you let us know?

Clarky-good luck hon!

Lou-glad you're feeling better and good luck with the monitor.

I've had a super intense and hard week at work-plus side is that I've had zero time to think about the 2ww and the weekend will be busy, so that definitely helps. Xo to my ladies-we are almost to the weekend!!

LOL, you ladies make me laugh :)

Soon Lily! I'm kinda in the headspace that if the witch wants to show i'd rather see her than a BFN...having said that, I may go buy a couple of frer's at lunchtime...

We have all seen here how the witch can sometimes just decide to be late (even if never happened to me before) so i am desperately trying not to get my hopes up..

But its not easy!!

:dust: :hugs: :dust:

Update...still no :witch:

Popped out at lunch and bought a box of Frers....

Will see if I am able to psych myself up to :test: anytime soon!!!

I really hope she is not just messing with my head...first month charting my lp was 11 days, second month 12, maybe its third month 13?? I am sending myself crazy here...:dohh:

Thanks lily :)

Cramps are way way worse now so pretty much 100%sure the witch decided evening was better than morning today!

It's never easy, this part, esp when you let those thoughts, the what ifs, creep in, but I have to say that having you guys here makes it so so much better x

Thanks so much x

Thanks lily :)

Cramps are way way worse now so pretty much 100%sure the witch decided evening was better than morning today!

It's never easy, this part, esp when you let those thoughts, the what ifs, creep in, but I have to say that having you guys here makes it so so much better x

Thanks so much x

Hang in there...:hugs:

Big big hugs newbie!!! :hugs: I hope she doesn't show! Let us know how the night goes (I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Sydney to NYC time change :wacko: as I just woke up but I'm pretty sure it's Friday night and bed time for you).

GL Clarkey! Sounds like you're in a good mindset regardless of the outcome of this cycle. Good for you! :thumbup:

Lily - I'm sorry you had a long, hard week but glad it made the TWW fly by a bit faster for you. Keeping everything crossed!

Luna - CD9 today. Are you kicking off OPKs tomorrow? I know you have a pretty regular cycle right? If not, I'm blaming it on feeling like crap and having an exhausted brain :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->