TTC #1 and over 30

Hey all!! Im 12-13DPO today.. I tested and Negative :( Just waiting on the witch now. I hope she comes soon as i want to start my clomid and IUI next cycle. Thank you everyone for your support! :hugs:

Just done a test and it was a BFN :cry: I know it's still early at 9dpo and I knew it would be a negative but couldn't help myself. Am now thinking all the symptoms I've had are just AF playing cruel jokes on me. My bbs are very sore (I never get it to this extreme), I had diarroeha on 7dpo, cervix is now becoming higher and softer than it was after O and lots of cramping and bloating since O.
This time last month I had started spotting for 5 days prior to AF and that hasn't happened yet so I guess its not all bad. Just feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Hope you lovely ladies are managing to stay more upbeat than me xx

:hugs: newbie

I was going to start opking on cd11 unless my cervix tells I'll be ovulating early, holding my pee to test is such a pain! :haha:

Hang in there clarkey and poppy-still early for you both. :hugs:

AUGH. I'm such a dead brain these days. I typed up a whole post and then before hitting submit, I decided to see if there were any posts I missed on the previous page and lost all my thoughts!!!! :growlmad:

clarkey - sorry you got a BFN but you're not out yet! So FX. And if not, good luck with your new cycle!!

poppy!!!!! no testing before 12DPO - thread rule!!!! :nope: I'm sorry temptation got you and you had to face that stark white BFN but 9DPO is WAAAAY too early…and it looks like you tested in the evening so that decreases your chances of catching any of the hCG even more. If you're going to test early, definitely do it with FMU. I'm sorry hun :hugs: Remember Breezy only got a very faint line at 12DPO so hang in there!!!

luna - OMG I hated holding my pee. THat was the worst part of TTC for me!! I was terrible at it and SO cranky…GL and keep us posted!

newbie - did the damn witch show or did the spotting stop? did you test??? Hope you're doing ok :hugs: I'm thinking of you...

AUGH. I'm such a dead brain these days. I typed up a whole post and then before hitting submit, I decided to see if there were any posts I missed on the previous page and lost all my thoughts!!!! :growlmad:

clarkey - sorry you got a BFN but you're not out yet! So FX. And if not, good luck with your new cycle!!

poppy!!!!! no testing before 12DPO - thread rule!!!! :nope: I'm sorry temptation got you and you had to face that stark white BFN but 9DPO is WAAAAY too early…and it looks like you tested in the evening so that decreases your chances of catching any of the hCG even more. If you're going to test early, definitely do it with FMU. I'm sorry hun :hugs: Remember Breezy only got a very faint line at 12DPO so hang in there!!!

luna - OMG I hated holding my pee. THat was the worst part of TTC for me!! I was terrible at it and SO cranky…GL and keep us posted!

newbie - did the damn witch show or did the spotting stop? did you test??? Hope you're doing ok :hugs: I'm thinking of you...

oops...sorry, I'll be better behaved in future!!!! ;) On the, hopefully, positive side my bbs are quite sore. never really get any tenderness before AF and this is quite uncomfortable, even walking I can tell they are tender as I move - feels like they are bruised is the best way I can describe it?? And I had a little nap earlier - end of week and school year (I teach) or other potentially good reason for being exhausted?!?!

oops...sorry, I'll be better behaved in future!!!! ;) On the, hopefully, positive side my bbs are quite sore. never really get any tenderness before AF and this is quite uncomfortable, even walking I can tell they are tender as I move - feels like they are bruised is the best way I can describe it?? And I had a little nap earlier - end of week and school year (I teach) or other potentially good reason for being exhausted?!?!

These are good signs but don't read too much into them! They can drive us wild. Try to keep busy this weekend and you can test on Monday with FMU for a more accurate response :hugs: Hang in there!!!

Yeah she me :-(

Ah well, onwards we go...

Are you serious??? BUT your chart looked picture perfect :cry: That's just so wrong! I'm sorry sweetie...do something nice for yourself and hang in there. Your time will come :hugs:

Yeah....trying to draw positives in that I've heard really flat temps can show good hormonal balance, so maybe now my body might be ready to make a baby!!!

I hope so anyway. Thanks so much for your support xxx

I took a nap today and when I woke up I was sure AF had showed up because of how wet I felt down there. After rushing to the bathroom it turns out I just had a boatload of cm. Never had that happen before. It seemed weird to me because I have never had that happen before. Maybe it is a good sign for me who is not symptom spotting. I will know in a week!

Gypsy That is a very good sign, that was my first sign. Fx'd. 1 week down and 1 to go! :winkwink:

Newbie I can honestly say I am quite shocked! So sorry about af.:hugs: Another positive is your lp is getting longer. :thumbup: Are you going to try anything new this month?

Poppy Shame shame shame. I got a super faint bfp at 12 dpo, I thought the test was lying it was so faint. :haha: When I tested again at 14dpo on a digi it was postive even without using fmu. Hang in there, it can still happen. :kiss:

Luna I know they say not to test in the am but I always did because holding it made me a miserable person. I caught mine every month once I started O'ing.

Clarky You are not out yet. (I bet that sounds familiar) Hang in there girle. If that ugly :witch: does get you then when you start your clomid, take it at night. It really helps with the side effects. What mg did they start you on? Are they monitoring you?

Lily It's always nice to have something to make that wait time go by faster. When are you testing?

:dust: to you all, hope you have a great weekend!

Newbie, your chart looked so good! Sending tons of :dust: your way this month! :flower:

Awh newbie - so sorry but balanced hormones are good. Hopeful it means you're going to get your bean soon.

poppy / clarky - sorry about the bfn but GL. Hope af stays away.

gypsy - sounds like you're having a good cycle. Did you do any thing different this month.

afm - no sign of af but another bfn. Pretty sure at this point its the pcos. I'm going to make an appointment with my doc but going to give it a few more day just in case she does come - I feel strange getting examined when she is around. Also got tons of cm including some ewcm so maybe i'm only Oing now.

Anyway take care of yourselves and have a wonderful weekend

Awh newbie - so sorry but balanced hormones are good. Hopeful it means you're going to get your bean soon.

poppy / clarky - sorry about the bfn but GL. Hope af stays away.

gypsy - sounds like you're having a good cycle. Did you do any thing different this month.

afm - no sign of af but another bfn. Pretty sure at this point its the pcos. I'm going to make an appointment with my doc but going to give it a few more day just in case she does come - I feel strange getting examined when she is around. Also got tons of cm including some ewcm so maybe i'm only Oing now.

Anyway take care of yourselves and have a wonderful weekend

All I really did this cycle was chart my temperatures and tell myself I was going to try not to think too much about ttc. To be honest after having AF for a month straight I was just happy that she Finally stopped so OH and I could bd again. It was just pure luck that we did the night before ff said I ovulated because we moved the weekend before into my parents house and we randomly decided to go for it to try to get over the awkwardness of doing that at my mom and dads house. Kind of glad I lightened up a bit about that though. I can't wait till Friday! That's when I plan on testing!

I'm now feeling a bit lightheaded and tired even though I've only been awake an hour but also have AF type cramps. No spotting this month though which I had for 5 days before AF last month. I'm just confused and impatient!!x

I have to say it is just so nice having you ladies here, it really does soften the blow of that darn :witch: on her broomstick!!!!

As for next month, not really sure what to try next!!

Dh talked about whether he should get a sa done as he played rugby for about 20 years and is concerned he may have swimmer issues...what do you girls think? It's only been three months of trying (three months before that ntnp)...part of me says go with the flow, it will happen when it will happen, the other part of me wants to know if we have any challenges!!!

I'm prob going to book in for a pap on Friday because I'm due, maybe worth talking to my gyno about?

Surprisingly I'm feeling good today...back to my happy self much quicker than I thought I would be!! Plus just having a couple ciders after a good tough game of netball this afternoon :)

Hope you ladies are having a fab weekend, roll on some beautiful bfp's for you girls getting closer to the end of your tww's and good luck catching that eggy for those nearing o!

XX

I took a nap today and when I woke up I was sure AF had showed up because of how wet I felt down there. After rushing to the bathroom it turns out I just had a boatload of cm. Never had that happen before. It seemed weird to me because I have never had that happen before. Maybe it is a good sign for me who is not symptom spotting. I will know in a week!

That happened to me just before I got my BFP!!!!! Goodluck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->