TTC #1 and over 30

AF still hasn't shown up for me and my temps have been pretty steady so I may test tomorrow or Saturday. I am 20 dpo today based on calculations that I o'd on the 13th. I haven't lost hope yet especially since my temps have been consistent and there has been no AF.

Gl to everyone testing and getting ready to o! :dust:

AF still hasn't shown up for me and my temps have been pretty steady so I may test tomorrow or Saturday. I am 20 dpo today based on calculations that I o'd on the 13th. I haven't lost hope yet especially since my temps have been consistent and there has been no AF.

I'd been wondering where you were Gypsy! It's great that your temps are still good - fx'ed there's a bean getting busy and sticky!

If it were me I'd be struggling not to test! Have you had any symptoms?xx

Goodluck!!!! Fingers crossed for you!! x

Good luck to you Luna and Baking tomorrow!!!!!

Not too happy about the 10DPO testing though :nope: Breaking the thread rule!!! Just keep in mind that there's like a 5% chance you'll get a BFP that early Luna!!! So don't let it disappoint you. And I hope you do get a BFP in the next week though!!!! FX

:dust:

And GL to those waiting to catch eggies! Go get 'em :hugs:

I'd been wondering where you were Gypsy! It's great that your temps are still good - fx'ed there's a bean getting busy and sticky!

I tested last friday and got a bfn after which OH and I had a talk and decided to ntnp for a while. After my bfn ff took away my crosshairs and tol me I was getting ready to o (so confusing). So now, based on when I think I o'd I am at 20 dpo today. I stopped paying attention to symptoms a week ago, the only noticeable one I have is loads of cm. I will either test tomorrow or later this week. I have 2 frers left and I don't want to waste them if I don't have to.

I tested last friday and got a bfn after which OH and I had a talk and decided to ntnp for a while. After my bfn ff took away my crosshairs and tol me I was getting ready to o (so confusing). So now, based on when I think I o'd I am at 20 dpo today. I stopped paying attention to symptoms a week ago, the only noticeable one I have is loads of cm. I will either test tomorrow or later this week. I have 2 frers left and I don't want to waste them if I don't have to.

Gypsy based on your chart I still think its possible you're ovulating right now or maybe just did-so I hope even with the ntnp you've been :sex: ;)

Good luck this weekend all you testers! I'm very excited to log on and check up on you. I'm feeling much less cranky abut the whole thing but also less excited about ttc - I think that's ok-normal. Trying to just live my life and if it happens it does.

:dust: :dust:

Gypsy based on your chart I still think its possible you're ovulating right now or maybe just did-so I hope even with the ntnp you've been :sex: ;)

Good luck this weekend all you testers! I'm very excited to log on and check up on you. I'm feeling much less cranky abut the whole thing but also less excited about ttc - I think that's ok-normal. Trying to just live my life and if it happens it does.

:dust: :dust:

Exactly where i've been all week Lily! Having said that, I think i am just entering the tww (temp rise this morning, so will know in a few days) and for some reason that brings back some excitement...

No shortage of rollercoasters on this journey tho eh?

Hi ladies,

AF finally got here - yippee for a new cycle at last! It proberbly happened because I finally managed to get an app with my ob/gyn for monday.

sorry to see that so many of you are feeling down about ttc. I can honestly say I know what you mean - I'm considering ntnp for a couple of months depending on what the doc says on monday since irregular cycles mean its impossible to predicte when I will O.

on the other hand looking back on my notes I still see a pattern . Looks like I O with my 2nd round of ewcm so that still seems to be a good tell.

Anyway what ever happens its great to be able to count on you guys.

Good luck for those August BFPs!

Morning ladies,
FX for some BFPs soon! Am out at friends for dinner tonight, looking forward to it. Am trying not to over think - this is my first proper cycle of TTC. Have a friend who has been for 12+months and another friend who had 5 mcs. So I guess my frame of reference may be skewed. Hugs to you all x

We go on holiday today for a week with lots of family so hopefully it'll keep me distracted from being obsessed with ttc which I have been...its all I think about which isnt healthy. just hope I can manage to do my opk's so I know when to get bd'ing according to SMEP.
:dust: and hope those testing soon get their :bfp:
xx

Hi ladies,

Enjoy your trip poppy! I've heard lots of successful bfp stories following holidays!!

Gypsy did you test?

Luna? Baking? Everything crossed xx your charts still look fantastic!!

Zeez glad you have some closure with af, hope next cycle is yours :hugs:

Afm, pos opks and temp up a bit today so I think I'm oing or just have! Hope we caught it....

Hope everyone had a great day xx

Bfn this morning but temp still going up! Will test again tomorrow :)

Popping by for some test results...any news?
:hug:

and LOTS OF DUST!
:dust: :baby: :dust:

Hi ladies,

Enjoy your trip poppy! I've heard lots of successful bfp stories following holidays!!

Gypsy did you test?

Afm, pos opks and temp up a bit today so I think I'm oing or just have! Hope we caught it....

Pretty sure I tested too early and it was a :bfn: but it's okay. I still have WAY too many positive signs to give up just yet. I will test on Monday again (day AF is due). I think I am going to sleep the day away, I am so so tired right now. :(

Good luck, Newbie, I hope you caught that eggy!

Have a great holiday, poppy!

Luna, did you decide to test today?
I hope everyone else is having a great Friday. :)

your chart still look so good baking!

I'm not surprised about the bfn at all, I drank way too much water last night so was up several times to pee through the night :haha:

Oh and of course it is too early

your chart still look so good baking!

I'm not surprised about the bfn at all, I drank way too much water last night so was up several times to pee through the night :haha:

Oh and of course it is too early

Thanks, Luna! I was excited to see the temp go up this morning. I think it's too early for me too BUT I have so many positive signs that I still am pretty positive. I took a super cheapie test this morning, I think Monday I will take the fancier ones. :)

Hi ladies!!! I'm still traveling around the UK and haven't had too many chances to obtain Wifi. I'll be returning back to the States on Monday and will start to post/check in more often- I'm on cd9 and only temped once this cycle so far. Kind of taking a forced break off Clomid this month so not sure how long my cycle will be this month.:shrug:

I'm seeing some very promising charts and am expecting to see a lot more BFPs when I get back!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies,

Gypsy did you test?

I did not test yet. I am waiting for the perfect time (if there is one) to do so. If and when I do test you guys will be the first to know because if it I a bfn I am not even going to bother OH with it but if by chance it is a bfp I want to plan a special way to tell him although I know I will just go into the bedroom crying with the test. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->