TTC #1 and over 30

Well Luna, baking and gypsy, all of your charts look promising!!!

Gypsy good luck and fx when you decide the time is right to rest!!!

Luna and baking, whilst those temps keep rising it gets harder and harder to imagine you're not pg!!!!

Welcome back kmae!!! We've missed you :hugs:

Afm, I think I o'd on cd13, just need one more temp for cross hairs...fx we got it this time!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Ps, lovely to see you still popping in mrs chezek! I hope the nausea has calmed down for you now x

Can I join you ladies? This thread looks great--the 21 year olds in the general forums can be a bit much sometimes.

A bit about me: I didn't meet my hubby until I was 30, and we got married just before my 33rd. He's great, and wants kids probably more than I do. We recently (1 week ago) adopted a retired greyhound racer, who I think will actually help my TTC journey a lot--very distracting and relaxing!

This is our third month TTC, and I'm ovulating any day now. I'm a bit concerned I have an LPD, but otherwise things look okay.

Hope it's okay if I join the gang here. Good luck, :dust: and :hugs: to one and all!

hi pbl :)

I was thinking we really need some new people in here because so many have gotten their bfps lately! I totally know how you feel about those damn fertile 20 somethings :haha:

woohoo for O newbie :D

Very true Luna!

Welcome pbl...I do find that some of the very young participants in some threads can seem a little insensitive to the struggles of us 'oldies' ttc!

I love this thread tho, and very much the more the merrier!!

Good luck catching that eggie!!

:dust:

hey you just got your crosshairs! I always forget you live halfway around the world from me, it's still Friday here :haha:

hey you just got your crosshairs! I always forget you live halfway around the world from me, it's still Friday here :haha:

Lol, oops, busted, I was just checking if another temp like today for tomorrow would give me them!!! :haha:

Took it out again now ;-)

ha what are the chances? well early yay you got your crosshairs for tomorrow then ;)

ha what are the chances? well early yay you got your crosshairs for tomorrow then ;)

What time is it for you? Need to know when to start stalking your chart for updat and test result for your Saturday!!

It's almost 9pm, will be updating my chart next in about 9 hours hopefully with another high temp!

Trying to drink less water tonight so I have a better sample tomorrow but it's about 28c in our apartment right now :S

Cool, that's about my bedtime!!!

Good luck!!! Are you testing again if it's still high?

Hey ladies,
How is it going? FX for you Luna!
Am cautiously 5dpo but only have dotted lines so still trying just in case.

Woo-hoo temp went up this morning! :) Still gonna wait til Monday to test though.

Looking good baking :)

Didn't test again this morning because I was up literally every 2 hours to pee last night....will see if I can get a better sample this afternoon. Temp still up though!

Looking good baking :)

Didn't test again this morning because I was up literally every 2 hours to pee last night....will see if I can get a better sample this afternoon. Temp still up though!

Your chart looks fab, Luna!!!:hugs:

another bfn for me, real testing starts tomorrow at 12 dpo :)

:hi:Pbl! Welcome! I had to unsubscribe from a thread because of some very immature and insensitive 20 year olds (and some younger) just got under my skin. Trying in your 30's is a whole different ball game.

Baking & Luna, I'm cheering like crazy for ya!!!

Newbie, thanks for the warm welcome back! I hope you caught that stubborn eggy this time!

Lou, wishing you strength during your TWW- I hope it flies by and ends on a "positive" note!

MrsChezek, how are you feeling these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->