TTC #1 and over 30

Hang in there girls!!

I'm still stalking and am sure you are bo due for bfps!!!!!

:dust:

Good luck baking and luna! Both of your charts look really awesome.

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll waiting to O. hoping tomorrow is the day of the temp rise. I don't use OPKs, but right now I'm really wishing I did. I NEVER go 4 hours without peeing, so it seemed like it would be a real challenge for me. :dohh:

Soooo I know it's most likely nothing BUT my test from a few hours ago has a second line now! I know I know I shouldn't be looking at it after the time limit but I always do and have never, ever had a second lone...this suspense is killing me!

Good luck, girl!! I hoping that this is the month for you!!!

TMI alert!!
Afm, I am kinda of worried right now since I am seeing a bunch of cm tinged brown for a few hours. :( I read that people do get their bfp with it so I'm cautious and maybe a little bit hopeful?
Still have all my other symptoms that I have never had before and that could be awesome news but I'm not sure right now. I guess we'll see what tomorrow holds.

Luna, I've never even got a 'late' second line so I'm super hopeful for you!!!

FX baking!!! It's never over till the witch is in town, I hope she says far far away!!!

:dust:

I have been having bad cramps all day and everything makes me want to cry. If I didn't know any better I would think I was on my period, but there is nothing there and I usually don't feel this bad until a week after I start. I am going to give it another couple days and if nothing happens I will test again. My temp dropped just a bit this morning, I will see what happens in the morning.

Goodluck baking, Luna and gypsy!!! I will be stalking and waiting for your BFPs!!!!

Luna-post a pic-what kind of test-did the line have color-I have soooo many questions! Cautiously excited for you but as you know be really careful about getting too excited about this-don't want you to get burned...but cautiously optomistic about this!

Baking-it's all good until/unless temp drop and bright red full on :witch:. Hang in there Hun and keep us posted.

Gypsy-must be terrible not knowing-time will tell you everything and your plan sounds good. Sending :hugs: your way.

Hi Joey, kmae and zee!

Chezek-how are you feeling? Hope the nauseau is subsiding for you sweetie.

Welcome pbl! You have a nice little chart dip-I'm guessing you'll o very soon :)

AFM had the longest period/spotting ever-up until yesterday at cd8 - that is crazy for me and between that and my super long 43 day cycle I am self-diagnosing myself with maybe having had an ovarian cyst that passed this cycle. Hoping for a shorter and more predictable cycle this go around-much easier to time bd appropriately when you know what the heck is going on. Will start temping again today after my break during :af:. Stalking all the time for some :bfp: on this thread.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Luna, did you test this morning? :)
Gypsy, I'm sorry you are cramping, that's no fun. But remember, it's no over til the :witch: shows up. For both our sakes, I hope the she stays away.
Welcome, pbl! Good luck o'ing soon, catch that eggy!
Lily, I'm glad the longest bleeding time is over. I usually have about 3-4 days of bleeding and I can't imagine doubling it, that is horrible! :hugs:

I'm hanging in there! The spotting stopped last night so that's good. Keeping everything possible crossed right now!! Woke up with some nausea and that's about it so I will keep you all posted.

:hug:

Luna it could still be early to detect HCG in preg test...some women do not get BFP until 14 DPO or later...I know agony your in...hang in there...

The (not so) funny thing was in between taking yesterday's test and noticing the evap line I was thinking to myself why can't I even get some sort of second line just once to give me some false hope? I should be careful what I wish for! :haha:

ok today's test did the same thing, the line is more noticeable but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have any color to it so I think these tests are just crap :(

I'm really having a poor me I'll never get preg kind if day :S

Hi all!! Been a while, busy week. praying for your :bfp: Gypsy, luna and baking!! :hugs: Hope everyone else is doing well in their TWW.

AFM, Had my IUI on Friday and i had 5 mature eggs!!! :happydance:I hope one of them catches...geez. Started progesterone supp yesterday. noticed my nipples are really sensitive..wonder if it is the progesterone? This is going to be a long tww...testing on August 15th!!

ok today's test did the same thing, the line is more noticeable but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have any color to it so I think these tests are just crap :(

Oh Luna, that sucks! I hope you can some more tests soon and get that positive we all know it is! I have everything crossed for you and me!
:hugs:

Hey Hun,
Your chart looks great, don't lose heart over the tests. It isn't over yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back