TTC #1 and over 30

Oh Luna! Stay strong luv! What sort of tests are you using? I'd try an FRER very soon if your temps stays so great! Everything still crossed for you xx

Baking - when are you testing next?

GL with the IUI Clarkey! Hope one of those eggs has been caught!!

HOw's things Lou? We cant stalk your chart cos its not in your signature!!

Nice to see you again Sasha, whats been happening for you? Are you TWW or waiting t O?

Gypsy are you hanging in there?

Lily I'm sorry the :witch: has given you such a hard time this month, how are you going otherwise? Feeling any more positive? FX for a short cycle for you xxxx

Kmae I hope that eggy comes to play soon!

PBL - NICE temp spike! I think we may see cross hairs for you very soon!

Zeez I hope AF goes away quick so you can get ready for that next egg!

I hope everyone has a fab week :)

Sorry if I've missed someone, Im testing my memory for a Monday Morning!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

aw I love this thread everyone is so supportive!

I was just using dollar store tests, I did some research on them when I picked them up and I didn't see many reports of bad evap lines or anything but I've also read they aren't super reliable for early testing. Of course this morning I set up the test and went back to bed before reading it so I dreamed that I got up and it was positive and that I used a frer and that was positive too. It was so realistic I was even getting ready to take a picture of the two of them with my phone and planning to go buy a digi when I woke up. I swear my mind is out to get me sometimes!

I am fully expecting my temp to plummet tomorrow...if it's still up on Tuesday I'll use one of my frers.

aw I love this thread everyone is so supportive!

I was just using dollar store tests, I did some research on them when I picked them up and I didn't see many reports of bad evap lines or anything but I've also read they aren't super reliable for early testing. Of course this morning I set up the test and went back to bed before reading it so I dreamed that I got up and it was positive and that I used a frer and that was positive too. It was so realistic I was even getting ready to take a picture of the two of them with my phone and planning to go buy a digi when I woke up. I swear my mind is out to get me sometimes!

I am fully expecting my temp to plummet tomorrow...if it's still up on Tuesday I'll use one of my frers.

Gosh our minds can be so cruel sometimes! :hugs:

How long is your LP normally Luna? I know last month your cycle was quite long? FX for more high temps and a beautiful BFP!!!

:dust:

yeah last month I was 4 days late, it's usually 13 days so she should be here by Tuesday

yeah last month I was 4 days late, it's usually 13 days so she should be here by Tuesday

No she won't! Think positive girl. :) :hugs: I know it's hard but keep the faith. I'm still really hopeful for the both of us. :)

Newbie…I did not write in a while but I do come and read the posts...I get encouragement thorough reading other stories…I am 4 DPO today…Will be going for my progesterone check in few days…I did not O last month on 100mg of Clomid…I am on 150mg this month and not sure that I have good ovulation…we are going to see RE on August 14 for consultation…I am ready for something new…I am not sure that Clomid is doing much for me…It has made my cycles longer and I have been ovulating later then usual…I am really hoping that I did ovulate this month and that we caught the egg…

Sending lots and lots and lots of baby dust to all…WE WILL GET OUR BFP’S…GL all

Newbie…I did not write in a while but I do come and read the posts...I get encouragement thorough reading other stories…I am 4 DPO today…Will be going for my progesterone check in few days…I did not O last month on 100mg of Clomid…I am on 150mg this month and not sure that I have good ovulation…we are going to see RE on August 14 for consultation…I am ready for something new…I am not sure that Clomid is doing much for me…It has made my cycles longer and I have been ovulating later then usual…I am really hoping that I did ovulate this month and that we caught the egg…

Sending lots and lots and lots of baby dust to all…WE WILL GET OUR BFP’S…GL all

Thats funny! My name is Sasha and I am also on 4dpo :)

Hope this cycle is all of our cycles!!

GL!

GL for tomorrow Baking!

This thread is DESPERATE for some more BFP's and they are on their way I can just feel it!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry haven'y been able to post much but I'm always checking up on you guys and hoping for BFPs.

newbie - Loving all your positive energy! Hope this was it for you and that you get your BFP really soon.

gypsy , luna, baking - hang in there. Good luck for testing. it really is time for a BFP on this thread.

clarky - great news on the eggs! one of them has to have been caught.

hi sasha- good to see you again.

pbl - welcome. i also tend to stay away from the younger threads. Some how I just can't relate to "It's soooo difficult to get pregnant while I'm still breast feeding my 3 month old, but I'm desperate to have 5 kids by the time I'm 26."

lily - well hope thats the one and only cycle like that. Fx'd for you that this is the one.

poppy and Kmae - hope you guys have great trips and good luck on holiday. heard that lots of people get lucky on holiday.

Mrschezek, Joey - thanks for popping in to check on us. how are the bumps coming along?

afm - Super excited. Saw my OB/GYN today. The PCOS hasn't come back fully yet but there are a few shadows that look like that might develop into cycst. From what I've seen on the threads I was expecting to be sent away until we've been trying at least 6 months (maybe a year) with the advice to just lose some weight. Instead he did bloods, prescribed Clomid and told me to come in again on Tuesday. Bonus is that DH and I are going away for the long weekend here in SA so that fits in perfectly with the "relaxation is good for baby making" theory.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry haven'y been able to post much but I'm always checking up on you guys and hoping for BFPs.

newbie - Loving all your positive energy! Hope this was it for you and that you get your BFP really soon.

gypsy , luna, baking - hang in there. Good luck for testing. it really is time for a BFP on this thread.

clarky - great news on the eggs! one of them has to have been caught.

hi sasha- good to see you again.

pbl - welcome. i also tend to stay away from the younger threads. Some how I just can't relate to "It's soooo difficult to get pregnant while I'm still breast feeding my 3 month old, but I'm desperate to have 5 kids by the time I'm 26."

lily - well hope thats the one and only cycle like that. Fx'd for you that this is the one.

poppy and Kmae - hope you guys have great trips and good luck on holiday. heard that lots of people get lucky on holiday.

Mrschezek, Joey - thanks for popping in to check on us. how are the bumps coming along?

afm - Super excited. Saw my OB/GYN today. The PCOS hasn't come back fully yet but there are a few shadows that look like that might develop into cycst. From what I've seen on the threads I was expecting to be sent away until we've been trying at least 6 months (maybe a year) with the advice to just lose some weight. Instead he did bloods, prescribed Clomid and told me to come in again on Tuesday. Bonus is that DH and I are going away for the long weekend here in SA so that fits in perfectly with the "relaxation is good for baby making" theory.

Vacation babies!!! That's the way to go. Hope everyone has gotten some time off to enjoy the summer (for those on the Northern hemisphere, anyway).

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. This is an impressive group! Here's hoping for lots of BFPs in the next few days.

And, YES, there is a lot of ""It's soooo difficult to get pregnant while I'm still breast feeding my 3 month old, but I'm desperate to have 5 kids by the time I'm 26." on the regular threads. Ugh. There are some real crazies over there, too. "My TTC efforts may be wasted bc DH just figured out I've been having an affair, so he's leaving me." [Shudder.] I don't want to bash anyone, particularly young women, but it's hard to relate.

Veganlily--our household is also (98%) vegan--OH is a long time vegan, and I eat that way 95% of the time, although I tend to keep a bit of cheese around to sprinkle on top of things. When it comes time for actual pregnancy, you and I should share some tips!

AFM, two bad nights of sleep in a row = unreliable temperatures = no idea if or when I've ovulated. I'm assuming I haven't, but I honestly can't be sure. :dohh:

Another bfn for me today but nothing in my body has changed so I still have some hope. It isn't over yet!!

Edit: Not sure what's going on today with my body but a little bit of spotting today like Saturday and in less than 10 min it stopped. Not sure what to think!!

Another bfn for me today but nothing in my body has changed so I still have some hope. It isn't over yet!!

Edit: Not sure what's going on today with my body but a little bit of spotting today like Saturday and in less than 10 min it stopped. Not sure what to think!!
:hugs:

Well my temp is still up, that's something!

Luna - fingers crossed for a colored line for you within the next 3 days :) :dust:

clarkey - ooh, 5 good ones :) I hope one of them is it for you :happydance:

zeez - good news with your OB/GYN, I hope it leads to your BFP soon :hugs: enjoy your weekend :)

pbl - here´s to hoping you ovulated and get your BFP this cycle :dust:

baking - fingers crossed for ya :dust:

My bump is definitely popping these days. The pants I could just barely fit into last week (thursday), are too small today. I have to make do with a black stretchbelt over my workpants, as there is no way I can do the button anymore.

:hugs:

Well my temp is still up, that's something!

No test today Luna?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->