TTC #1 and over 30

All I have left is the pricey ones, somehow I find it more disappointing if I spend $10 and get a bfn :haha:

All I have left is the pricey ones, somehow I find it more disappointing if I spend $10 and get a bfn :haha:

I agree with that. I just got a pack of FRERs after I realized I took the dig test wrong this morning. :dohh: I didn't leave it in long enough, wondering if that could be the issue...

I may wait til Wednesday now to test again. Not sure, waiting to see how today goes. When are you testing next?

Thanks pilot - how's the 2nd trimester treating you? Yippee for being over the 12 week mark.

luna and baking - great that the signs are still good. Good luck for that second line soon.

pbl - yip there's a whole lot of crazy going on. The other day I was researching ttc on google and stumbled on ''how do I get pregant without my husband knowing'' or the related search ''how do I get my girlfriend pregnant with out her knowing'' ?!?!

I agree with that. I just got a pack of FRERs after I realized I took the dig test wrong this morning. :dohh: I didn't leave it in long enough, wondering if that could be the issue...

I may wait til Wednesday now to test again. Not sure, waiting to see how today goes. When are you testing next?
Oh no those are so expensive!

i guess I'll see what my temp does tomorrow but now I'm worrying I'll be late again like last cycle so I don't know...will probably test either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Hi Ladies :hi:

I've been lurking and just had to respond to baking using a digital. Based on my understanding, those take a lot more hcg to turn positive even if you had used it right. Stay positive. :) Weird about the spotting. If you had late implantation, could take a couple more days for a positive too. FX'd and sending lots of dust.

FX'd and lots of :dust: for you too - Luna and Gypsy.

Hope all are doing well. Sending lots of positive thoughts and dust for all of you!

Just checking in on you ladies! :hi:

Baking That happened to me a few times, but the test always gave me that symbol saying it didn't work :shrug: and they do require a much higher hcg than other test. I spotted in the beginning of my pregnancy, hope that's an excellent sign for you.

Clarkey Hope you can catch 1+ eggs! Come on 8/15. :flower:

Luna You temps look great! Fx'd

Zee Yay for a plan, I bet that already makes you feel better, it did me! A little advice, take clomid at night and get something for CM. (green tea, robitussum, musinex) I tried all of them in different months, green tea worked the best but I drink ALOT of it. .

Gyspy When are you testing again?

Lily How are you doing?

Lou You and the tww meet again.... GL

:dust: to all of you! Can't wait to see some more :bfp:

Thank breezy - last month I did epo and that gave lots of great cm so will keep that up buti love green tea so that will be easy to add as well. Thanks for the tip.

I tested this morning with a frer and got a :bfn: I can't say that it surprised me, that's what I expected. Still have terrible cramps and no sign of :witch:, so we will have to wait and see what happens here. Good luck to everyone else testing. We definitely need some :bfp:s in here. It has been too long!

Hi Ladies :hi:

I've been lurking and just had to respond to baking using a digital. Based on my understanding, those take a lot more hcg to turn positive even if you had used it right. Stay positive. :) Weird about the spotting. If you had late implantation, could take a couple more days for a positive too. FX'd and sending lots of dust.

FX'd and lots of :dust: for you too - Luna and Gypsy.

Hope all are doing well. Sending lots of positive thoughts and dust for all of you!

Thanks, MD! I read later I had used it wrong and was so mad at myself. Good to know, that even if I did use it properly, that it needed a high hcg.

Just checking in on you ladies! :hi:

Baking That happened to me a few times, but the test always gave me that symbol saying it didn't work :shrug: and they do require a much higher hcg than other test. I spotted in the beginning of my pregnancy, hope that's an excellent sign for you.

Clarkey Hope you can catch 1+ eggs! Come on 8/15. :flower:

Luna You temps look great! Fx'd

Zee Yay for a plan, I bet that already makes you feel better, it did me! A little advice, take clomid at night and get something for CM. (green tea, robitussum, musinex) I tried all of them in different months, green tea worked the best but I drink ALOT of it. .

Gyspy When are you testing again?

Lily How are you doing?

Lou You and the tww meet again.... GL

:dust: to all of you! Can't wait to see some more :bfp:

Thanks, Breezy! I was talking to my pregnant friend today and she said not to panic at the spotting, it could be a good sign!

Hi Ladies,

Wow there has been a lot of activity here overnight (well over night for me anyway ;))

Baking and Luna so good to see you hanging in there...so long as those temps stay so lovely and high i am still so hopeful and positive for you two! BRING ON THE BFPS!!!!

Gypsy Im sorry that things are still so confusing for you this cycle, i really hope that bfn turns bfp for you really soon xx

And as for you other ladies, hope you are getting ready to catch that eggy!!!

Clarkey - I think we're on about the same dpo and testing dates again this cycle...

Those stories of other threads and searches are hilarious!! Certainly nice to have such a lovely bunch of women all in the same boat with similar struggles and able to support and help each other through this TTC business!

I am 5dpo today and its very boring!!! Very sensitive nipples and a little crampy but otherwise pretty darn normal feeling!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

finally a chance to check in properly instead of on my phone

zeez that's great news that you can start treatment right away!

pilot omg you're already 15 weeks! It's nice to see you checking in on us :)

md nice to see you're checking up on us too :)

breezy already a raspberry, so cute!

gypsy :hugs: have you been to the Dr to see what is going on? Maybe you had an anovulatory cycle?

baking I have heard that too about the digis not being as sensitive and spotting is definitely a good sign!

hang in there newbie, 5 dpo is so boring! Too early to symptom spot or anything :)

I hope that's everyone

afm I seriously feel like af is at my door, all crampy and blah which I know could be a good sign!

Has anyone else here found that they see preg women EVERYWHERE, seriously we went to Ikea to get some picture frames and had lunch there and I swear I saw 4 different preg ladies within just a few minutes :haha:

hahahah totally Luna!

Not to mention it would appear that my office is currently going through a pregnancy epidemic!!! Left right and centre girls are announcing they are pregnant and Im getting a little sick of hearing about it!!!

Stay away :witch: xx

It's 9 pm here and all I want to do is sleep. Night all, hope tomorrow brings some good news!

It's been so great to so many updates here the last few days.

Baking and Luna-I think it's safe to say we are ALL stalking for your :bfp:!!

Gypsy-still hoping for answers for you soon, sweetie. Keep us posted.

Newbie-thanks for all your positive energy and good luck as you move closer and closer to your own testing date.

Pbl-yay to another veg! Luna is also veg, if I remember correctly!

Clarky, zee and kmae - glad to see your updates and good luck to you all for a successful cycle!

Md, Chezek, breezy, pilot-man do I love that you pregnant all-stars still check in on us ;)

Everyone else (and I am sure I forgot some of my sisters in waiting here)-good luck to those in the 2ww, for those about to o, for those on a fresh start and everyone in between. I'm probably at least 7-10 days from ovulating so not much to report-just hanging back and enjoying the action from the sidelines. Been loving the comments about the youngens on here - much love and support to everyone on bnb and I wish them well, but man do those posts people here have mentioned drive me nuts! Ah, call me a 30-something snob but without all of y'all, i don't think I would have stayed around here-this is pretty much the only thread I check (and I stalk pregnancy tests boards). Though speaking of action, we'll be getting in on that eod starting pretty soon-and opk's and mucinex and preseed-all when the time is right. Really would love a May baby but keeping hopes in check-trying to stay chill this cycle.

:hugs: and :dust:

pbl - hi :hi: Sorry I missed your intro but I saw your post about how you don't ever go 4 hours without peeing so you're staying away from OPKs. I normally pee every hour, 2 at most!!! But I found the confirmation I got from the OPKs gave me such a nice comfort that it was worth the effort. I'd drink a ton in the morning, pee, eat lunch and just drink a bit to wash the food down, pee and and then hold it until 3 hours later. Then I'd have the rest of the afternoon and evening to rehydrate again. I bet there is something you can find that will work!!! GL :flower:

baking - I think your chart still looks fantastic and I have lots of hope for you! The brown spotting was right in line with the end of your implantation dip so that could be just that. Everything crossed that this is the month!! :hugs: I never bought the dig tests cause I read a lot of bad reviews about them not working properly. I stuck to FRERs and they did the trick for me!

lily - finally catching up on posts - thanks for asking about me! I'm having a couple days of all day queasiness again but I'm trying to get through it. It sucks but I have to keep reminding myself that it means the baby is growing and that I should be happy. I certainly don't feel like a pregnancy 'all-star' :haha: But hopefully soon the promised 'glow' will come :winkwink: What's your plan for this cycle? Anything new? GL!!

clarkey - crossing everything for you that the IUI caught at least one of those 5 eggies!!!! Did you BD naturally as well just in case? The more the merrier!!!

Newbie - your temps and symptoms sound very promising! My nipples were v sensitive my bfp cycle and that was my main symptom (plus acne). FX for you!!!! :hugs:

HANG IN THERE GIRLS!!! We're overdue for another BFP on this thread so I'm confident one will come soon :hugs:

:hug: to all!
:dust:

Onto cycle 9 for me :(

This is so frustrating, I'm ready to get on with my life but apparently my 31 year old reproductive system disagrees :|

Onto cycle 9 for me :(

This is so frustrating, I'm ready to get on with my life but apparently my 31 year old reproductive system disagrees :|

So sorry, Luna. :( :hugs: I think I'll be joining you sometime today.

At least I have my cycle buddy :hugs:

Pbl I missed when you mentioned you are veg, yay! (I'm vegan which is really just a snobby, or as my hubby would put it picky, vegetarian :haha: )

NO!!!!!

This is so cruel. :hugs: Your charts were so awesome and gave me such hope! And I don't even know if I bloody ovulated this week.

The universe better cough up some BFPs, or things are going to start getting ugly. :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->