TTC #1 and over 30

Luna, it's so exciting to have three veg people! And trust me when I say you have NOTHING on my picky husband. Here's a list of vegan foods he doesn't eat:
Soup
Salad dressing
Avocados
Eggplant
Anything with alcohol in it (just doesn't like the taste)
Jam, jelly, preserves
Watermelon
Peaches, nectarines, plums
Cooked greens like kale (just wants them raw--salad for him is a bowl of undressed raw kale and carrots)
Anything with coffee in it
Anything dumpling-like
Noodles (well, sometimes, but he doesn't like them)
Anything involving broth

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff. He's the world's nicest guy, but it's like he took the average quantity of weirdness and idiosyncrasies that a typical human has and concentrated them all into one area.

We don't go out to eat much.

It is cruel, especially considering the "symptoms" I had: sensitive nipples, blue veiny breasts, nausea, heartburn, no appetite, sore gums (hurt to brush teeth and would make me gag), smells bothering me, and tired. If I had all these and am not pregnant, it's just cruel, at least imho.
AF is just knocking on my door this morning, the cramps are getting worse. :(

It is cruel, especially considering the "symptoms" I had: sensitive nipples, blue veiny breasts, nausea, heartburn, no appetite, sore gums (hurt to brush teeth and would make me gag), smells bothering me, and tired. If I had all these and am not pregnant, it's just cruel, at least imho.

Ugh. That does sound like the right stuff. Psychosomatic? :cry:

But you're not out until she's here!!!

Ugh. That does sound like the right stuff. Psychosomatic? :cry:

But you're not out until she's here!!!

I don't know why I had all these. This month was the month I pretty said "eh" and just bd'ed when every other day and let things go the way they were supposed to. I guess being in tune with your body can be cruel at times.

On the plus side I don't have to worry about going on antibiotics for the cat bite I got first thing this this morning at work. This is turning our to be a lovely day :(

On the plus side I don't have to worry about going on antibiotics for the cat bite I got first thing this this morning at work. This is turning our to be a lovely day :(

I'm sorry, Luna. Have yourself a big glass on wine this evening and take care of yourself today.

AF showed her ugly face this morning so we're still cycle buddies. I'm not as sad as I have been in the past which is weird. Thursday is my cd 3 bloods so hopefully it will tell us something positive and onto another month of babymaking.

zeez - thanks, it´s treating me pretty well. I still have ms at different times throughout the day, though usually never more than 1-3 times per day now. Haven´t thrown up much, sometimes close though.

gypsygirl - sorry for your BFN :hugs: fingers crossed for a BFP soon.

newbie - I hope this 2ww goes quickly for you. :dust:
I hope you can join the pregnancy epicemic soon.

luna - of course I check in, I would miss you guys if I didn´t. :)
and yea, the seeing of pregnant women doesn´t get better when you do get pregnant yourself, I see them everywhere now too. ;)
I´m so sorry AF got you again. :hugs: here´s lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for your next cycle.
Good thing about the antibiotics.
My wrist keeps getting worse and worse, and resting it doesn´t help at all, I don´t know what a doctor could do to help.

veganlily - here´s some extra :dust: for ya :hugs:

chezek - I know excactly what you mean about that missing "glow".
I didn´t really like being pregnant for the first few weeks, but I´m slowly getting there, as I feel better each week. Getting kinda big too... (way to soon, right?)

baking - wow, those symptoms sound just like mine did. I´m sorry they didn´t show a BFP for you. :hugs:

Dang it! :hugs: Luna and Baking. And, Luna, so sorry about the cat bite. What a day.

This just means we are going to have lots of 2013 summer babies from this lot!

PBL - :hi: Glad to see we have some awesome new ladies continuing to join. I can't imagine following your husband's eating requirements. Tell me, what do y'all normally make for dinner? I can't picture it.

Ok ladies - thinking about each and every one of you!!! Sorry, I haven't been responding to each of you separately. Been super busy with work, etc. and about to move and start a new business! But I am still stalking and sending lots of positive thoughts, energy and prayers that you all get your awesome news so so soon!!!! :hugs:

Come on lil babies!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh baking and Luna I am sooooooo sorry. :hugs: and serious cocktails are in order. I had allllllllll those symptoms baking and :bfn:. I've learned that the ONLY thing I can pay attention to is af being late and positive pregnancy test. That combination. Nothing else means anything anymore. I'm so sorry....xoxoxoxo

My body is doing weird things this cycle. Ugh. Here I was thinking everything was improving (finally a positive opk, managed to wake up regularly to get a decent chart for BBT with actual crosshairs and all).

I went off bcp January of this year. My cycles seem to be around 27-28 days since stopping the pill. The past few have been right on 28. Usually I have pretty good flow the first day of AF with some serious cramps and then things get lighter and stop at day 5. This time though, AF is two days early but super light. I'm not sure whether to count it as CD1 or not. I had dark red for two wipes around noon (sorry TMI) and a few drops on the first liner I put on. After that, just this thin brown watery stuff if I really check with nothing showing on the pad at all. No cramps. Really weird.

I don't usually spot before periods, does this count as spotting or CD 1? FF is confused and so am I. Google hasn't been very helpful. I even watched youtube videos that tried to explain the difference between spotting and regular flow. Usually CD1 I just want to curl up on the couch with a heating pad so this is strange for me.

My body is doing weird things this cycle. Ugh. Here I was thinking everything was improving (finally a positive opk, managed to wake up regularly to get a decent chart for BBT with actual crosshairs and all).

I went off bcp January of this year. My cycles seem to be around 27-28 days since stopping the pill. The past few have been right on 28. Usually I have pretty good flow the first day of AF with some serious cramps and then things get lighter and stop at day 5. This time though, AF is two days early but super light. I'm not sure whether to count it as CD1 or not. I had dark red for two wipes around noon (sorry TMI) and a few drops on the first liner I put on. After that, just this thin brown watery stuff if I really check with nothing showing on the pad at all. No cramps. Really weird.

I don't usually spot before periods, does this count as spotting or CD 1? FF is confused and so am I. Google hasn't been very helpful. I even watched youtube videos that tried to explain the difference between spotting and regular flow. Usually CD1 I just want to curl up on the couch with a heating pad so this is strange for me.

I would count it as spotting and not cd1 if it was me. CD 1 is full on red flow and not brown because brown is old blood.

I would count it as spotting and not cd1 if it was me. CD 1 is full on red flow and not brown because brown is old blood.

Thank you!

I'm waiting to see what happens tomorrow, which I assume will be full on AF.

I have little to no cramps and very little flow this month which is so unlike cd1 for me. Still have nausea and all the other symptoms I posted earlier so much so I called the doctor to see if there is something else going on with me! She made me get blood work done and I should know some more tomorrow. If the hcg levels are positive tomorrow then I get a vaginal ultrasound to learn more and she said I may be going through a miscarriage if I'm bleeding today. Didn't want to hear that but we'll see when they get the results in. Please pray for me. I am so scared, trying to keep it together for the moment but you know it's hard.

Sorry to be such a bummer. I hope everyone is having a better day than Luna and me.

:hug:

I have little to no cramps and very little flow this month which is so unlike cd1 for me. Still have nausea and all the other symptoms I posted earlier so much so I called the doctor to see if there is something else going on with me! She made me get blood work done and I should know some more tomorrow. If the hcg levels are positive tomorrow then I get a vaginal ultrasound to learn more and she said I may be going through a miscarriage if I'm bleeding today. Didn't want to hear that but we'll see when they get the results in. Please pray for me. I am so scared, trying to keep it together for the moment but you know it's hard.

Sorry to be such a bummer. I hope everyone is having a better day than Luna and me.

:hugs:

:hugs:
The unknowns with our body can be very scary. We are all here for you. I hope the very best. [-o< Try your best to keep your mind busy until your results tomorrow, I know how hard it can be. :kiss:

Oh girls xxx

I missed one day and so much has happened!

Luna & Baking I am so sorry to hear this news...for two months now your charts have looked SO good and yet the witch has turned up :( I am so hopeful that this next cycle will be it for you! May babies all round!

Baking i hope you get some answers from your doc as well - I imagine that would have been so hard to hear :hugs:

Spoil yourselves, have a lovely big glass of wine and remember that it WILL Happen for all of us. xx

Its so lovely to see our visitors have been back as well! MD, Pregpilot, Mrs Chezek, our own personal little cheer squad! We all cannot wait to join you!!

Stay as positive as you can girls xx i know it is so tough and I am thinking of you (and quite possibly joining you in about a weeks time!)

Im not feeling particularly 'sold' on this cycle....not a great deal of symptoms or anything at the moment other than the sensitive/sore nipples which I know is caused by Progesterone...but time will tell...

Lily, Gypsy, PBL, Zeez, Poppy: how are you girls going? I am sure I have forgotten people so I am sorry in advance!!!

:hugs: & :kiss: to all x We are all here to support each other no matter what x

Oh girls xxx

Luna & Baking I am so sorry to hear this news...for two months now your charts have looked SO good and yet the witch has turned up :( I am so hopeful that this next cycle will be it for you! May babies all round!

Baking i hope you get some answers from your doc as well - I imagine that would have been so hard to hear :hugs:

Spoil yourselves, have a lovely big glass of wine and remember that it WILL Happen for all of us. xx

Its so lovely to see our visitors have been back as well! MD, Pregpilot, Mrs Chezek, our own personal little cheer squad! We all cannot wait to join you!!

Stay as positive as you can girls xx i know it is so tough and I am thinking of you (and quite possibly joining you in about a weeks time!)

Im not feeling particularly 'sold' on this cycle....not a great deal of symptoms or anything at the moment other than the sensitive/sore nipples which I know is caused by Progesterone...but time will tell...

Lily, Gypsy, PBL, Zeez, Poppy: how are you girls going? I am sure I have forgotten people so I am sorry in advance!!!

Thanks, Newbie. What's weird is my flow is slowing down this afternoon so I have no idea what's going on. I'm taking it hour by hour and day by day and praying as much as I can. I'm so glad to have all of you on my side, it means so much! :hugs::kiss:

Oh girls xxx

Thanks, Newbie. What's weird is my flow is slowing down this afternoon so I have no idea what's going on. I'm taking it hour by hour and day by day and praying as much as I can. I'm so glad to have all of you on my side, it means so much! :hugs::kiss:

Thats the way hun xx

Keeping everything crossed for you too xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi ladies - I've been lurking on this thread for some time (I did post a few times at the beginning, but was having trouble keeping up as it moves so fast!).

Baking and Luna - :hugs: AF arrived for me today as well, which made it especially hard since one of my close friends told me she's pregnant today too. Maybe we could be cycle buddies?

Everyone else - good luck to those TTC and congratulations to the BFPs!

Oh :hugs: baking, makes me feel kind of silly for letting a series of relatively minor things completely ruin my day

Hi goldfish we can definitely be cycle buddies :) how long are your cycles usually?

I wish my ticker would stop saying I'm 14 dpo :lol: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->