TTC #1 and over 30

Thanks so much ladies!

I have just been catching up on the posts and really appreciate your support!!

Temp is up a bit again today but feeling SOOO afy...i think she will still show :(

Sorry to hear that, newbie. keeping my fingers crossed for ya. :hugs:

Luna , thanks so much for the information on fertility friends, I have been so frustrated I don't even know if I am ovulating. Sorry to tink And curly about the af, I feel af coming soon too .

Sorry everyone for AF. :hugs:
Praying for you newbie!!
AFM, Im 10Dpiui and feeling nothing...just depressed. I feel like giving up. Just dont want to go through everything again :(

Hugs curlyq, fingers crossed for this cycle, good luck!

Welcome Nataliek, good luck to you too. I sure hope 32 isn't too old to try for your third seeing as I'm trying for my first at 30!

Ya exactly! I am 35!!! for Petes sake! So i am confused on something... i see ladies write on here that they didnt O at all during some months? But if you dont O you wont get a period right?:wacko:

We are meeting with RE for the first time tomorrow and I am intending to talk to him about that issue...I was on Clomid for 5 months and out five I O'd twice according to my progesterone levels but I still got something that resembles my period well I considered it a period but it only lasted two days plus spotting…so have no idea we shall see…

Good luck tomorrow. Let us know how it goes!

Clarkey and Pbl, I am having a low point now too. I am starting to feel extra hopeless and helpless. I just want my baby already, 21 months of ttc is just too long to wait and so emotionally draining:cry:. But, we must keep supporting each other to keep moving forward:hugs:. It will be our turn soon.

Clarkey & Kmae - I am with you too girls! I cried myself halfway out to sea yesterday! I am feeling better today though, sometimes it really is better out than in!

I hope you are both feeling better soon xx

Thanks, everyone. AF was due today but hasn't shown up. Still feel she will come..probably tomorrow, I'm betting as my luteal phase tends to range from 12 to 13 days and tomorrow would be 13dpo. Told my hubby not to get his hopes up this month. We both are kind of sulking and he gave me a sweet pep talk about how we're going to do this no matter what and felt kind of better. Making a shopping list for next cycle to distract myself while waiting for the witch...shopping always helps, lol.

Thanks, pilot. I'd really like to see research on this. I keep hearing emphatic arguments on both sides, and I can understand both sides. It seems like nobody really knows. Searching for exercise and fertility in the medical databases brings up PCOS studies (exercise almost always helpful) almost exclusively, with an additional subset on IVF (apparently exercise can be bad there). I can't find anything on moderate exercise during the luteal phase for healthy women. I can tell you that there's good logic behind the idea that intense jiggling (the technical term for what happens while running) might interrupt the adhesion processes during implantation, but I don't know how immune those processes are to mechanical interruption. I also feel I might have an LPD, so there's reason to be more careful.

So, I take long walks.

Anyway, welcome back poppy! Hope vacation was fabulous, and that it helped catch the egg!

Veganlily, I caved yesterday and did an early response test: BFN. Probably won't test again unless AF is late.

We use pre-seed, too. Definitely not as much as they say, because that can be pretty messy. Just pull up to somewhere between 1 & 2 (whatever those units are). Bubbles, what is this about whether you should use it before BD or wait?

:dust:

I agree with you there. Better safe than sorry :)

Hi ladies,

I am a mother to two children, age 14 and 5. Yes, big gap I know. My husband and I didn't plan on having anymore kids but now have decided to try and have a third and final. I am feeling so much more anxious than I have ever felt about this because really, I am almost 32 and thinking I might have a problem this time around because of my age etc. I am an avid fitness buff and think I should scale down my workouts and kick my two cups of coffee a day habit. Any one else drink coffee and not have a problem with conceiving?

I had a positive OPK (first time ever using one) this past Saturday morning around 5:30 am and we have been in the bedroom ever since lol. I still feel ovulation symptoms though and it's over 48 hours after.

Anyway, I don't know what I am looking for here I just hope to get pregnant quickly!

I don´t think age will be any problem for you, you´re still young, and have already had 2 children. Should make this easy, as your body knows what to do ;)

Some research has shown that 1-2 cups of coffee per day shouldn´t have any effect, but it can´t harm anything if you stop or cut down.
I feel differences in my baby´s movements if I drink coffee. Seems to get more hyper.

Hi ladies - AF is due around 27th Aug but I'm getting some niggly pains right where my right ovary is going through to the lower right side of my back, I get this every month and I always thought it was O pain but having used opk's this month I know I O about a week earlier than I thought so it can't be that. I had a pos opk on the 8th late morning/over lunchtime and we followed SMEP this month. I am about 5dpo so too early for implantation pain, too early for AF aches as I don't really get those. What could it be? It's not really that painful, very similar to AF pain but mild and achy. Any advice gratefully received!

Sorry Tink and curly but Tink it sounds like you're not out yet...

Pbl-despite your pessimism you just had quite the temp spike so I'm still optomistic for you.

Newbie!-quite a little spike back up today-whenever my :witch: is coming I get the drop but NEVER a spike back up-usually flat a couple days and then down-I'm not convinced you are out. Hang in there, Chica! :thumbup:

Sasha-good luck at re and keep us posted.

Poppy-it sounds optomistic for you-fx'ed!

Clarky-I know it's been a tough ride for you but hang in there-you'll have answers so very soon. :hugs:

Kmae, Luna, baking and bubbles-I think we all might end up being 2ww buddies give or take. :hugs:

Hi pilot!

AFM - waiting to o feeling good-have a great day everyone! Sorry to anyone I missed-this thread is so busy lately (in a GREAT way!)

Hi ladies - AF is due around 27th Aug but I'm getting some niggly pains right where my right ovary is going through to the lower right side of my back, I get this every month and I always thought it was O pain but having used opk's this month I know I O about a week earlier than I thought so it can't be that. I had a pos opk on the 8th late morning/over lunchtime and we followed SMEP this month. I am about 5dpo so too early for implantation pain, too early for AF aches as I don't really get those. What could it be? It's not really that painful, very similar to AF pain but mild and achy. Any advice gratefully received!

Um. 5DPO is not too early.
Fingers crossed for you :hugs:
That sounds exactly like what I felt when my little bean was implanting.

Sorry Tink and curly but Tink it sounds like you're not out yet...

Pbl-despite your pessimism you just had quite the temp spike so I'm still optomistic for you.

Newbie!-quite a little spike back up today-whenever my :witch: is coming I get the drop but NEVER a spike back up-usually flat a couple days and then down-I'm not convinced you are out. Hang in there, Chica!

Sasha-good luck at re and keep us posted.

Poppy-it sounds optomistic for you-fx'ed!

Clarky-I know it's been a tough ride for you but hang in there-you'll have answers so very soon. :hugs:

Kmae, Luna, baking and bubbles-I think we all ignt end up being 2ww buddies give or take. :hugs:

Hi pilot!

AFM - waiting to o feeling good-have a great day everyone! Sorry to anyone I missed-this thread is so busy lately (in a GREAT way!)

Thanks Hun! I seem to have lost every last positive cell in my body! Not a good month for me xx

Seems to be no consistency in my charts so I don't know what's Normal butbim betting on the witches arrival....

Vegan, I'm a bit sniffly this am, so don't read too much into the temp spike. I think it's a low grade fever.

Good luck to Tink and Newbie. I'm optimistic for you both!!!

Um. 5DPO is not too early.
Fingers crossed for you :hugs:
That sounds exactly like what I felt when my little bean was implanting.

Thanks Pilot, I really hope you're right. I'm desperate to test but know it won't show anything and I'd be dissappointed and our thread rule is to wait until 12dpo and SMEP says 15dpo so just have to be patient!
The 2ww is horrendous!
How is your little bean doing? So pleased you got your BFP!
xx

Your chart is looking good pbl, I'll stay optimistic for you over here!

My chart is absolutely crazy this cycle, I turned to google as usual for some answers, and it said I have PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, and I don't ovulate. I really need to learn to avoid google with TTC queries! Think I'm just going to try to disregard anything on my chart before ovulation day.

Yay for two week wait buddies, although I can't believe I've still got another week or maybe longer to wait, I want to be moaning about the TWW already! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->