TTC #1 and over 30

I am waiting to start AF then I will be waiting to O...lot of waiting here...

Going to the dr today to check and make sure everything is ok. Everyone please cross your fingers for me.

Hi ladies - AF is due around 27th Aug but I'm getting some niggly pains right where my right ovary is going through to the lower right side of my back, I get this every month and I always thought it was O pain but having used opk's this month I know I O about a week earlier than I thought so it can't be that. I had a pos opk on the 8th late morning/over lunchtime and we followed SMEP this month. I am about 5dpo so too early for implantation pain, too early for AF aches as I don't really get those. What could it be? It's not really that painful, very similar to AF pain but mild and achy. Any advice gratefully received!
:dust:

Um. 5DPO is not too early.
Fingers crossed for you :hugs:
That sounds exactly like what I felt when my little bean was implanting.

Thanks Pilot, I really hope you're right. I'm desperate to test but know it won't show anything and I'd be dissappointed and our thread rule is to wait until 12dpo and SMEP says 15dpo so just have to be patient!
The 2ww is horrendous!
How is your little bean doing? So pleased you got your BFP!
xx

Yep. Just wait a bit longer, it´ll be a much longer wait once you get your BFP :hugs:
Beanie is doing very well these days, growing like crazy, and I´ve finally almost stopped with the MS... just occasional these days, and mild.

Sorry tink xxx FX its a may baby for you xx

I reckon i have hours before im right behind you!!! Serious AF cramps have commenced... :cry:

:hugs: Tink & Newbie.

Got my F'xed for you peoples!

AFM, looked like I finally ovulated yesterday!

thanks for the support you guys. sorry to hear that newbie..i guess we can be cycle buddies...
good luck peoples and yay kmae i really hope you caught that egg!

Thank you Tink, Newbie & Baking! I really hope I caught it too. If I didn't, then I will need to shovel out $1000 for injections next month. I can't stand the thought of having to pay for something that our bodies should do for free you know?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->