TTC #1 and over 30

Bubbles if anyone asks me why we don't have kids I have no problem saying we have been trying for almost 9 months with no success yet, it shuts them to really fast :)

And yeah bd 3 times a day is crazy! It's hard enough to get hubby to do it multiple days in a row! :haha:

Bubbles if anyone asks me why we don't have kids I have no problem saying we have been trying for almost 9 months with no success yet, it shuts them to really fast :)

And yeah bd 3 times a day is crazy! It's hard enough to get hubby to do it multiple days in a row! :haha:

Ditto, Luna, although I say sometimes it takes some people longer to get pregnant than others rather than outright telling people. It depends on who they are.

And with regards to the multiple times a day, I don't think that would really help because the sperm would be depleted if you do it that much. You gotta give them time to replenish. And plus, I would not have the energy to do it that much, been married way too long for that!! :haha:

I always tell people that I wish my husband could bear the children. Which I do! He'd be much better at all this (doesn't drink, doesn't have caffeine, totally chill and non-obsessive, is actually known as "the child whisperer"), and my career is way more high pressured than his. Usually this distracts the conversation enough that the question gets ignored.

Anyway, that woman sounds like a real pill. Of course, lovely people can be pretty ignorant about all this business. Sorry you've had such a rough day! :hugs:

Helping my niece come into the world today was an extraordinary thing-no drugs or interventions for my sister, she was amazing.

Despite utter exhaustion we took your advice (thank you my ttc friends) and dtd tonight-I'm virtually certain I ovulated today so wouldn't that be an awesome thing?? We shall see...hope everyone is well and happy weekend!

Congrats on becoming an auntie lily! :)

Also wow your sister must be amazing, when my time comes it's going to be drugs all the way :haha:

Congrats lily, and yes, how wonderful if you conceive today!!!

Xxx

Thanks pbl and bubbles

3 times a day is way to much even when we just started dating! Between DHs swimmers and the stress of finding time I'm sure it's counterproductive.

I don't really get upset with people asking because I know how hard it was not to when I suspected my friend was ttc and if I had asked it would have been out of genuine caring but I figured it was private so shut up. That lady sounds like she was just being nasty though and you should avoid her.

congrates lily! Your sister sounds amazing and gl luck for giving your neice a cousin in 9 months

i'd love to do a natural birth but not sure I'd be able to. Going on the clomid has somewhat ruined the idea that my body naturally does what it supposed to do to make babies. Silly I know.

Its really busy on here! Hard to keep up!
If AF arrives I could start spotting between tomorrow which is cd25 and cd cd29 so feeling a bit nervous :-\

Good morning! Congrats, Vegan--that must have been amazing to witness!

If you're still reading:
I just got a BFP!!!! FX it sticks!!! I'll have to keep telling people my husband is trying to get pregnant for a couple more months, though!:cloud9:

Congrats Hun!

I've been so down today and needed some positivity! How many months have you been trying?

Yay for some more bfp action on this thread...I'm starting to feel like it will never happen :(

Congrats Auntie Lily! I bet that was an amazing experience, well done to your sister for surviving drug free, much respect!

Keep the faith Poppy, no news is good news, you're still very much in the game!

Thanks for all my post rant comments, today is another day and so far no one has asked me if I'm pregnant or told me they are, I haven't left the house yet but I say it's still a bonus! I'm surprised anyone thinks I still want to have kids after all their horror stories!

Temp dropped today to the same temp it was last cycle the day before my ovulation spike, but I'm not expecting it for a while yet. My three week long TWW drives me mad but then I start to panic the closer I get to O that I might miss it, never sure when to up the BD as my cycle is still unpredictable, and once I get the positive OPK I wish I'd BD more before it.

Congrats Auntie Lily! I bet that was an amazing experience, well done to your sister for surviving drug free, much respect!

Thanks for all my post rant comments, today is another day and so far no one has asked me if I'm pregnant or told me they are, I haven't left the house yet but I say it's still a bonus! I'm surprised anyone thinks I still want to have kids after all their horror stories!

Temp dropped today to the same temp it was last cycle the day before my ovulation spike, but I'm not expecting it for a while yet. My three week long TWW drives me mad but then I start to panic the closer I get to O that I might miss it, never sure when to up the BD as my cycle is still unpredictable, and once I get the positive OPK I wish I'd BD more before it.

Errrr...sorry about that. :haha:

pbl_ge YAY congrats on your BFP!! OK girls let's get more BFPs on this thread!

Lily congrats on becoming an aunty, it's the best! and wow no drugs, I don't think I could cope!

Newbie, Poppy, ZeeZ hang in there, hope you get your BFPs soon!

Luna, Baking are you girls getting ready to O now? I've been been drinking grapefruit juice all week ;)

PBl congrats, I am so excited for you.
Af was suppose to be here yesterday but I don't know if I want to test today or tomorrow. I am nervous I know I will be upset if it's negative.

Good luck to everyone else !

Errrr...sorry about that. :haha:

...about what?!

It's weird that the more BFPs I see on here, the more hope I have that it will be my turn one day, but the more BFPs I see on Facebook, the more I feel like it will never be my turn!

Congrats pbl!!!!!! So happy for you! The thread was overdue for another :bfp:, glad it was you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->