TTC #1 and over 30

:hugs:People's & Poppy- but as The saying goes your not out until the witch shows her ugly face. I hope she stays far far away from you!

Hey ladies,
Congrats pbl! So pleased for you.
FX fr those dpo that AF doesn't come.
My crosshairs have just appeared on ff lets see what happens this time...

Hey ladies,
Congrats pbl! So pleased for you.
FX fr those dpo that AF doesn't come.
My crosshairs have just appeared on ff lets see what happens this time...

I hope you caught that eggy!!!

I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt I took a digital pregnancy test and it came up as negative then it changed and said 'it may be implanting'. How bizarre!

Good morning! Congrats, Vegan--that must have been amazing to witness!

If you're still reading:
I just got a BFP!!!! FX it sticks!!! I'll have to keep telling people my husband is trying to get pregnant for a couple more months, though!:cloud9:

Ooh, congratulations pbl :D :happydance:

For those of you who are interested, I just uploaded the first bump picture to my pregnancy journal.
Taken at 17 weeks 1 day.
The link is in my signature :)

Everyone keep the updates rolling in. Still feeling buoyed by pbl's success!

Keep us posted people's and poppy!

Love the pic pilot-so glad you posted!! Adorable.

Lou-looks like we are going to be 2ww buddies along with Bubbles and kmae (she's a bit ahead of us) and maybe baking, goldfish and some others too? Luna and newbie, I'm hoping you both o soon so we can also be in the 2ww together again-but this time with a different outcome!

AFM - just ovulated-still think based on cm and halfway temp rise that it might have happened Friday as opposed to yesterday but we shall see what ff does with my crosshairs. My tummy felt icky yesterday so we didn't get a chance to bd-hope that the three-day pre-o preseed/soft cup marathon was enough! Maybe those newborn hormones from my niece's birth will be just the thing-I had never known about that before you ladies told me! Ah-a mid-may due date would be just perfect for my work life...fx'ed a bit tightly this time, but going to try hard to ignore "symptoms."

Enjoy your Sunday, ladies!

TMI warning girls!!

Just been to the toilet and noticed the palest pink, possibly pale peach even, cm in my knickers. Nothing when i wipe or check internally. Think it might be AF rearing her very ugly head :-(

ok I think I may be completely losing my mind...caught myself giving hubby's swimmers a little pep talk after bd last night :haha:
HA! :rofl: Let's hope it worked!

I'm 10dpo tomorrow and feeling really out for the month :-(
symptoms seem less intense or the same as pre-AF. TMI warning...I'm very wet down there and I'm sure AF will begin spotting in a couple of days, I'd think she was here already by how wet I am.
Life feels very unfair sometimes.
Errr....this has been one of my symptoms. :blush:

14 days past ovulation, still no af but a negative test
Check this out:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When_can_I_expect_a_positive_HPT_if_I_am_pregnant.html

For those of you who are interested, I just uploaded the first bump picture to my pregnancy journal.
Taken at 17 weeks 1 day.
CUTE!!!!!

TMI warning girls!!

Just been to the toilet and noticed the palest pink, possibly pale peach even, cm in my knickers. Nothing when i wipe or check internally. Think it might be AF rearing her very ugly head :-(

Could still be IB! FX, and keep us posted!

I also wanted to say TY to everyone on this thread for the warm fuzzies yesterday! Frankly, I'm not feeling fantastic physically--lots of achy tired parts, and my stomach isn't doing so hot, either. And I have no idea how to balance the excitement of the BFP with the knowledge of 30% miscarriage rate for women my age! It's a lot to take in, and I wanted everyone here to know how much I appreciated the support yesterday. :hugs: to you all!!!!!!

Thanks everyone, still no af I think I am going to wait to Tuesday and if she is still has not arrived take another test.

ok I think I may be completely losing my mind...caught myself giving hubby's swimmers a little pep talk after bd last night :haha:
HA! :rofl: Let's hope it worked!

I'm 10dpo tomorrow and feeling really out for the month :-(
symptoms seem less intense or the same as pre-AF. TMI warning...I'm very wet down there and I'm sure AF will begin spotting in a couple of days, I'd think she was here already by how wet I am.
Life feels very unfair sometimes.
Errr....this has been one of my symptoms. :blush:

14 days past ovulation, still no af but a negative test
Check this out:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When_can_I_expect_a_positive_HPT_if_I_am_pregnant.html

Taken at 17 weeks 1 day.
CUTE!!!!!

TMI warning girls!!

Could still be IB! FX, and keep us posted!

I also wanted to say TY to everyone on this thread for the warm fuzzies yesterday! Frankly, I'm not feeling fantastic physically--lots of achy tired parts, and my stomach isn't doing so hot, either. And I have no idea how to balance the excitement of the BFP with the knowledge of 30% miscarriage rate for women my age! It's a lot to take in, and I wanted everyone here to know how much I appreciated the support yesterday. :hugs: to you all!!!!!!

Aww pbl try not to worry, think of it as a 70% absolutely fine rate, that sounds better! I know it must be very difficult though, I worry a lot about miscarriage and read a lot about it, and I'm not even pregnant!

TMI warning girls!!

:( Hope she stays away!

Hope your marathon was just the trick lily! Did you get a positive OPK at all? Roll on the TWW for us all!

Just checked out your bump pic pilot, love it! I love bumps, I get bump envy when I see pregnant strangers in the street!

Good morning! Congrats, Vegan--that must have been amazing to witness!

If you're still reading:
I just got a BFP!!!! FX it sticks!!! I'll have to keep telling people my husband is trying to get pregnant for a couple more months, though!:cloud9:

Oh my gosh! Congrats pbl!!! I hope it's a super sticky bean. Come on over to the Expecting thread :hugs: Yay!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->