TTC #1 and over 30

Yay pbl!!!!! I wanna see pics of your test and hear how you told your oh and a list of symptoms day by day STAT young lady!!

People's and clarky - any updates????

I don't think I yet ovulated - temp still too low - so more :sex: for us!!

:dust:

Yay pbl!! So thrilled for you. So who's next then? They good things come in 3's...xx

Congratulations pbl! Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

I think its different when some one gets a bfp is on here because you know they trying just as hard as you. It gives you hope that one day it'll be your turn. Bfp other places we don't see the work that goes in (or worse it was an accident!) and you think ''why isn't it so easy for me''

pbl_ge YAY congrats on your BFP!! OK girls let's get more BFPs on this thread!

Lily congrats on becoming an aunty, it's the best! and wow no drugs, I don't think I could cope!

Newbie, Poppy, ZeeZ hang in there, hope you get your BFPs soon!

Luna, Baking are you girls getting ready to O now? I've been been drinking grapefruit juice all week ;)

I'm still waiting to o. Probably sometime this weekend. Good luck, cycle buddies on catching that eggy!!!

Lily congrats on becoming an aunty, it's the best! and wow no drugs, I don't think I could cope!

Luna, Baking are you girls getting ready to O now? I've been been drinking grapefruit juice all week ;)

I'm still waiting to o. Probably sometime this weekend. Good luck, cycle buddies on catching that eggy!!!

Good luck to you baking! I think I might O over the weekend too, managed to BD this morning but we have a house full of guest arriving shortly for the weekend as it's DH's birthday tomorrow, so I'm kind of hoping it holds of a few more days to give me chance to squeeze in some more BD!

Wow, this thread blew up! There are so many of us now so I am expecting to see a load of BFPs soon!

Speaking of BFPs- Congratulations Pbl!:happydance:. Seeing your BFP gives me hope!

Clarkey, I really hope it's late implantation! I hope you find out one way or the other soon- as waiting is torture!

Bubbles, My DH and I have been trying for 21months and most of my friends are on their second baby now- so I have been asked that question plenty of times. A couple months ago a dad from the neighborhood told my husband that he is going to be kicked out of the group soon if he doesn't have a kid soon- I'm sure he was joking but didn't stop me from telling him how long we have been trying. He shut up real fast!

Lily, how exciting to be at your sisters bedside as she gave birth! I was at my sisters and it was just surreal! Now, hopefully, she will be at your bedside cheering you along in 9 months!

:dust: to all the ladies here!!!

Good luck to you baking! I think I might O over the weekend too, managed to BD this morning but we have a house full of guest arriving shortly for the weekend as it's DH's birthday tomorrow, so I'm kind of hoping it holds of a few more days to give me chance to squeeze in some more BD!

Thanks, bubbles! I totally hear you on squeezing in some bd time! We are sneaking around for the next couple of days or so cause we aren't at our house. I told him this isn't the time for romance. ;) Good luck making some time to bd, I hope you catch that eggy! :hugs:

Yay pbl!!!!! I wanna see pics of your test and hear how you told your oh and a list of symptoms day by day STAT young lady!!

People's and clarky - any updates????

I don't think I yet ovulated - temp still too low - so more :sex: for us!!

:dust:
Ha! The test is below. It actually was darker in person, and appeared right alongside the control line. OH knew I was going to test, so when I saw the line I just said, "Apparently we're pregnant." I know, I'm not creative. I wasn't surprised, because I had sooooooo many symptoms this month! Lots of CM, serious fatigue, dizziness, odd headaches, and weird stomach and emotional stuff (weepy at everything!). Some things, like tender boobs and frequent urination, are totally normal for me. I'm actually a bit worried about this, because I'm already famous for needing to pee about every 30 minutes. This could be a problem.

Yay pbl!! So thrilled for you. So who's next then? They good things come in 3's...xx

Yes yes yes!!! Poppy, you and peoples are the next testers, right? But there are a lot of people in the waiting to O category! Bring on the April/May babies!!!!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 13

Thanks, bubbles! I totally hear you on squeezing in some bd time! We are sneaking around for the next couple of days or so cause we aren't at our house. I told him this isn't the time for romance. ;) Good luck making some time to bd, I hope you catch that eggy! :hugs:

You too chick! I can't believe I was actually hoping my OPK wasn't positive today!

Loving the test pic pbl! I can't believe how happy I've been for you today, when you could walk past me in the street and I'd have no idea!

That's awesome pbl!!!

Bubbles-it's MY dh's bday tomorrow too and we're waiting to/about to o!

That's awesome pbl!!!

Bubbles-it's MY dh's bday tomorrow too and we're waiting to/about to o!

Ah really! Happy birthday to your DH tomorrow, I hope you get lucky! I was really hoping that I would have a BFP before now to surprise DH with for his birthday, but hopefully it will come soon for us both :)

Pbl, Loving that line- I can see it clear as day -so exciting!!!

Yay pbl :) I love seeing positive tests, reminds me that it is possible for them to have two lines :lol: :(

ok I think I may be completely losing my mind...caught myself giving hubby's swimmers a little pep talk after bd last night :haha:

I'm 10dpo tomorrow and feeling really out for the month :-(
symptoms seem less intense or the same as pre-AF. TMI warning...I'm very wet down there and I'm sure AF will begin spotting in a couple of days, I'd think she was here already by how wet I am.
Life feels very unfair sometimes.

I'm 10dpo tomorrow and feeling really out for the month :-(
symptoms seem less intense or the same as pre-AF. TMI warning...I'm very wet down there and I'm sure AF will begin spotting in a couple of days, I'd think she was here already by how wet I am.
Life feels very unfair sometimes.

Aw poppy 10 DPO is still early and symptoms mean nothing yet! Still in the game, stay strong! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->