TTC #1 and over 30

Just lurking and sending some dust to each of you...

:dust: :baby: :dust:

Go catch those eggies girls! And be patient to those waiting to O or test...I can't wait to see who's next!!! :hugs:

i should be joining the tww group here soon. I should o tomorrow, I think. :) So excited to have so many people in the tww side. Will be an exciting two weeks!

Two more days at the in-laws and then I can stop worrying about getting caught! ;)

Lily - yay for O!! Hoping to join you soon in the TWW...still waiting to O any day now! Did OPKs yesterday and today but only got very faint lines (don't seem to have much luck with OPKs, luckily I'm temping!)

Poppy - hope that's not AF but IB!

Peoples - you're not out yet, good luck for Tuesday!#

Luna, Baking - I'm hoping to O today or tomorrow as well, even though I've had crap CM this cycle despite all my grapefruit juice/guaifenesin efforts!

woohoo tww buddies! :hugs:

bubbles I hope your eggie shows up soon :)

woohoo tww buddies! :hugs:

bubbles I hope your eggie shows up soon :)

Me too! I'm sure I won't be far behind you all though unless I end up with a really crazy cycle! My days predicted today and Fertilty friend predicted Wednesday so anytime now, although my days is usually out!

I never got a pos opk but I wasn't consistent with using them-I've actually only ever gotten a positive opk once!

Ok I thought it was my imagination at first but I am definitely having o pains on both sides...eek!

Woohoo, I love having TWW buddies! Lily, glad you are one of them now! Sounds like there will be lots more within the next couple days! Come out to play eggies!!!

Hi all!! Sorry for not posting earlier, just been busy all weekend!! But, my blood work came back as HCG 42, up from 8 in 48 hours...sooo I am pregnant!!!:happydance: Im waiting to have more blood work on Tuesday as the clinic is closed today. i keep testing of course as it doesnt seem real and its getting darker everyday!!:happydance:

I have been TTC for 13 months and this was my first month of using clomid 50mg day 3-7 and had an IUI on day 13. i also started progesterone supps first day after my IUI as i always spot during my cycle. I have to say dont give up and it will happen. I have waited to see those two lines show up which feels like forever and never thought I would. Honestly i tested on the day i was suppose to get my blood work done (11-12DPO) and the line didnt show up so i knew i wasnt pregnant...but then the call came as HCG at 8..when i checked the test when i got home there was the faintest line there but after the timeframe.

I really thought i wasnt pregnant as i didnt have any symptoms so dont worry girls, it can happen. Bbs werent really sore, wasnt tired, didnt pee a lot, wasnt hungry or thirsty. The only thing was I usually get bad period cramps but I only had slight cramping and twinges, i did feel a little constipated though. Over the last day or so my bbs feel a little bigger but still not overly sore, im little more tired today and still some cramping.

I have faith you will all see those two little lines like i did!! I will also keep checking back and hoping to see more :bfp: !!:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Finally, just got my BFP (OPK!), it's crazy how I only seem to catch the positive if I test at 11pm! Despite our house full of guests over the weekend, we managed to BD yesterday morning before they arrived, and today as soon as they left! DH got up after we BD today, and went to go to the bathroom, then came back in and said 'you stay there, don't move!' to me! My OPKs seem a bit unreliable to read, some of them seem to show a half line as a positive, and so I re-tested tonight in the same sample with a Clearblue digi, and smiley face! I love seeing the smiley face, it makes me smile too! DH knows the result should e a smiley face for positive, but I'm having trouble getting him to understand what it actually means, and have to remind him each month. Tonight I got into bed and said 'smiley face!' and he said 'Er what does that mean?' so I tried to explain again, and he said 'oh right, shall we do it again tomorrow then?' His enthusiasm didn't last too long when I said we should probably keep going for a few more days to be on the safe side!

Ah congrats clarkey, excellent news and well deserved!

(sorry I didn't see your post before my last!)

Congrats Clarkey! Thats fab news!

So good to see this thread on a bit of a bfp run now...hoping to see a lot more in the next couple of weeks!!!

Ive had a busy weekend and there has been quite a bit of activity here so Im going to get reading and catch up!!

Have a great week girls xx

Yay clarky!!! I think at some point we'd consider IUI bc of dh's motility issues-I know almost nothing about it though! Xoxoxo and :hugs:

Let's keep these :bfp: rolling in here ladies-who is next??!!

Ok I thought it was my imagination at first but I am definitely having o pains on both sides...eek!

Wow! That could be pretty exciting!!! GL!

Hi all!! Sorry for not posting earlier, just been busy all weekend!! But, my blood work came back as HCG 42, up from 8 in 48 hours...sooo I am pregnant!!!:happydance: Im waiting to have more blood work on Tuesday as the clinic is closed today. i keep testing of course as it doesnt seem real and its getting darker everyday!!:happydance:

I have been TTC for 13 months and this was my first month of using clomid 50mg day 3-7 and had an IUI on day 13. i also started progesterone supps first day after my IUI as i always spot during my cycle. I have to say dont give up and it will happen. I have waited to see those two lines show up which feels like forever and never thought I would. Honestly i tested on the day i was suppose to get my blood work done (11-12DPO) and the line didnt show up so i knew i wasnt pregnant...but then the call came as HCG at 8..when i checked the test when i got home there was the faintest line there but after the timeframe.

I really thought i wasnt pregnant as i didnt have any symptoms so dont worry girls, it can happen. Bbs werent really sore, wasnt tired, didnt pee a lot, wasnt hungry or thirsty. The only thing was I usually get bad period cramps but I only had slight cramping and twinges, i did feel a little constipated though. Over the last day or so my bbs feel a little bigger but still not overly sore, im little more tired today and still some cramping.

I have faith you will all see those two little lines like i did!! I will also keep checking back and hoping to see more :bfp: !!:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

YAY!!!! :wohoo:

Clarkey, you and I are due the EXACT same day! (By my internet calculations) Congratulations!! How long are you planning on continuing the prog cream for?

Finally, just got my BFP (OPK!)...
Almost fell out of my chair on this one! Ha!

FX to all the ladies about to O, or in the TWW (and those who are cooking the egg, too, of course)! This may be a very fecund thread for a while!!

Congrats Clarkey!! Yay :happydance: Wishing you a very sticky bean!! Hope to see you on the Expecting thread (link in my sig below). :hugs:

I'm so excited for all the bfps coming in!! Keep 'em coming! :wohoo:

Congrats, Clarkey!!! Love seeing these bfp's! And I just know there will be a lot more soon!

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->