TTC #1 and over 30

Yah Clarkey!!! I had a feeling we would finally see some BFPs on this thread!!! I am so so happy for you!:happydance:

Bubbles & Luna, sounds like you are both entering the TWW soon! Keep those BFPs rolling in!!!:dust:

Thanks everyone!! Its nice to have a lot of support from all of you. I am still in shock as it doesnt feel real.
I am suppose to use the progesterone supps until week 9 I think. I will find out more on Tuesday when I have my next blood work. Hoping for a big increase in my HCG! :)

Congrats Clarkey! Seems to be a few BFPs popping up on this thread now! Am 4dpo who else is in tWW? Xx

I am Loukachu - 11dpo so getting nervous. I'm really tired again today, could go back to sleep and only been awake 2 hours!!

Good luck Poppy!

I'm annoyed today as I think O has arrived earlier than expected, which is good for a shorter cycle, but I'm pretty sure my BD timing was rubbish. Was planning to keep the every day marathon going a few days before O dammit.

Good luck Poppy!

I'm annoyed today as I think O has arrived earlier than expected, which is good for a shorter cycle, but I'm pretty sure my BD timing was rubbish. Was planning to keep the every day marathon going a few days before O dammit.

You got BD in before O which is the most important thing. It only takes one time to hit the jackpot! Keep up th bd to be on the safe side.
Fx for you! Xx

Good luck Poppy!

You got BD in before O which is the most important thing. It only takes one time to hit the jackpot! Keep up th bd to be on the safe side.
Fx for you! Xx

What poppy said! Your chart looks good sweetie. Good luck!

Thanks ladies, just not feeling very confident about it as things didn't go to plan, I've been waiting three weeks to carry out my action plan this cycle and it's all happened too quick! Also didn't really get a temp spike this morning like last cycle, just a slight increase. I really don't seem to get much time between my positive OPK and FF saying I've ovulated, it usually shows is as the same day as the OPK but if that isn't til 11pm that would mean I ovulated before the positive OPK?! I'm hoping the slight increase rather than spike might mean it's happening today, DH has suggested BD today but I feel like its too late once the temp increase has happened, he's at work all day and then his mum is coming to visit so it won't be til late evening if we get chance!

Thanks ladies, just not feeling very confident about it as things didn't go to plan, I've been waiting three weeks to carry out my action plan this cycle and it's all happened too quick! Also didn't really get a temp spike this morning like last cycle, just a slight increase. I really don't seem to get much time between my positive OPK and FF saying I've ovulated, it usually shows is as the same day as the OPK but if that isn't til 11pm that would mean I ovulated before the positive OPK?! I'm hoping the slight increase rather than spike might mean it's happening today, DH has suggested BD today but I feel like its too late once the temp increase has happened, he's at work all day and then his mum is coming to visit so it won't be til late evening if we get chance!

I wouldn't really call your temp a spike and with positive opk's you generally have 12-36 hours so you absolutely should have some bedroom fun tonight! I know it's hard but try not to stress too much on being perfect-it's virtually impossible to do and you'll drive yourself a little batty-I know, I've been there! Have fun tonight :sex:

Yay Clarkey! I am so excited for you! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Who's next? Generally, good things happen in threes, so we should get one more! Who's it going to be?

Btw still no AF for me. I think my PCOS has kicked back in this month which makes me sad. I have one more test but I think I am going to save it for a while. OH and I are still NTNP which I am ok with. We had a long talk before I tested last time and he told me that even though we were trying he really didn't feel like he was ready so we are taking a break. What confuses me is that he is constantly making comments about "our children will do this" or things like that, and he tells me over and over that it will happen eventually, especially when I see pregnant women in public which makes me sad. I don't know. We will see how the next couple months go!

I am still here lurking and reading every day cheering each of you on. Bring on some more bfp's!!!!!!

Hi all!! Sorry for not posting earlier, just been busy all weekend!! But, my blood work came back as HCG 42, up from 8 in 48 hours...sooo I am pregnant!!!:happydance: Im waiting to have more blood work on Tuesday as the clinic is closed today. i keep testing of course as it doesnt seem real and its getting darker everyday!!:happydance:

I have been TTC for 13 months and this was my first month of using clomid 50mg day 3-7 and had an IUI on day 13. i also started progesterone supps first day after my IUI as i always spot during my cycle. I have to say dont give up and it will happen. I have waited to see those two lines show up which feels like forever and never thought I would. Honestly i tested on the day i was suppose to get my blood work done (11-12DPO) and the line didnt show up so i knew i wasnt pregnant...but then the call came as HCG at 8..when i checked the test when i got home there was the faintest line there but after the timeframe.

I really thought i wasnt pregnant as i didnt have any symptoms so dont worry girls, it can happen. Bbs werent really sore, wasnt tired, didnt pee a lot, wasnt hungry or thirsty. The only thing was I usually get bad period cramps but I only had slight cramping and twinges, i did feel a little constipated though. Over the last day or so my bbs feel a little bigger but still not overly sore, im little more tired today and still some cramping.

I have faith you will all see those two little lines like i did!! I will also keep checking back and hoping to see more :bfp: !!:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

WOOHOO!!! CONGRATS and HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS...:thumbup:

Good luck Poppy!

I'm kinda worried myself, my temp should have dipped today and it stayed pretty much the same as the previous days. My cm seems almost gone this morning but we'll see. I still have a bunch of days to bd so hopefully that eggy will drop soon.

Good luck Poppy!

I'm kinda worried myself, my temp should have dipped today and it stayed pretty much the same as the previous days. My cm seems almost gone this morning but we'll see. I still have a bunch of days to bd so hopefully that eggy will drop soon.

Good things take time baking! Your perfect eggy will pop when it's ready :hugs: It probably decided it needed a bit more time in the follicle. More CM will come when it pops - our bodies always get their ducks in order in the end! Hang in there! :kiss:

Hello ladies, hope you don't mind me joining! My DH and I are both 31, TTC #1 for 19 months now. Hoping and praying to get a BFP soon!
Anyone tried the SMEP method? How did it work for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->