TTC #1 and over 30

I never got a pos opk but I wasn't consistent with using them-I've actually only ever gotten a positive opk once!

Ah phew I haven't had one yet!

Oh good, I've only ever had 1 positive OPK too! Thank goodness for temping otherwise I'd panic!

Yay for increasing hcg clarkey!

Poppy, loukachu, kmae - good luck in the tww (and anyone else! Bubbles? Lily? Having trouble keeping track)

Luna, baking and anyone else waiting to O - I'm still waiting with you! Come on eggy!

Welcome Mommy81!

Thanks pbl! I am not currently trying those things, but maybe I'll add it to my routine. I am currently doing acupuncture and fertile yoga classes. Hopefully something works! CONGRATS on your :bfp::happydance:

Mommy, if you wanted to avoid medicines, you could try drinking a glass of grapefruit juice instead of guaifenesin every day to increase CM. I never tried it, but some people swear by it.

The thought of me going to surprise DH at work is hilarious, if only you knew what job we did! I could actually be tempted though so its probably a good thing I can't actually drive at the moment to get to him because of my ankle!
Now I'm REALLY curious!!! :haha:

Congrats to all BFP’s…GL to all in TWW and waiting to O…

I am not sure what I am doing. Well I am waiting on my AF. After that I am suppose to go se and RE for U/S…however she has not shown up yet..how come when I need her to come she is taking her time…I barely O’d last month according to my progesterone draw so I just want to move to next cycle…I am CD37 and either 17 or 19DPO (ff changed O’d date)…I stopped temping on CD30 because I have started spotting on CD21 (11DPO) and most of the time AF shows up after that...however I spotted 11,12,13,14DPO (brownish) and then it stopped on 15, 16, 17DPO spotting has completely stopped…So now I am just waiting around…I am scared to test because I do not want to see BFN and if it is BFN then it has to be something else and it is new and I am so tired of all TTC that not sure if today or tomorrow I can face another issues…all my symptoms are same as I have had for past 5 months since on Clomid only difference is that spotting has stopped…I am not even sure when AF would be considered late for me because Clomid has made my cycles longer…So who knows…just felt like telling someone…and you are the only ones that understand the stress and anxiety of TTC…

So af came today , I have been upset all day but I feel better coming here and reading about the recent BFP on the thread,gives me hope .

I never got a pos opk but I wasn't consistent with using them-I've actually only ever gotten a positive opk once!

Ah phew I haven't had one yet!

Oh good, I've only ever had 1 positive OPK too! Thank goodness for temping otherwise I'd panic!

Yay for increasing hcg clarkey!

Poppy, loukachu, kmae - good luck in the tww (and anyone else! Bubbles? Lily? Having trouble keeping track)

Luna, baking and anyone else waiting to O - I'm still waiting with you! Come on eggy!

Welcome Mommy81!

Hello Goldfish! :dust:

Good luck testing poppy :)

Nice to see you stop by gypsy, hope your crazy cycle ends soon :hugs:

Hi mommy81 :)

Baking your eggie will definitely show up when it's ready, good thing you're keeping up the bd to stay covered :)

Well temp started going up today, I swear you could set your watch to my cycles :haha: hubby wasn't feeling well yesterday so no o day bd but we did manage the 4 days before and will again tonight if he gets home from work soon enough, hope it was enough!

Hi Luna! :flower:

So af came today , I have been upset all day but I feel better coming here and reading about the recent BFP on the thread,gives me hope .

:cry: Sorry Peoples! I am always so upset when AF comes! So dissapointing!

:dust:

Really sorry peoples :(. Big hugs and fingers crossed this cycle is the winner for you!

I have no idea what's going on with me, so confused. Was expecting my temp spike today but had another dip! Scared I'm not going to ovulate this time.

Just done an ic and a supermarket brand and both show...:bfp: !!!!!!! They are both quite feint so I'll be retesting tomorrow and everyday until AF should have arrived which would be Thursday. Trying not to get excited... :D

Just done an ic and a supermarket brand and both show...:bfp: !!!!!!! They are both quite feint so I'll be retesting tomorrow and everyday until AF should have arrived which would be Thursday. Trying not to get excited... :D

Congrats!!!! A line is a line, especially on two tests!!! So happy for you! :happydance:

Congratulations Poppy!!! :)

Ah sorry to hear that Hun big hugs to you. Yes all the BFPs are making me feel more encouraged too x

Congrats Hun :happydance: xxx

Congrats :D
H&H 9 months :happydance:

Whoohoo! That's an early BFP! no wonder it's a teensy bit faint! Congratulations!

:wohoo:

Yay poppy!! I KNEW it-all your signs were really adding up (spotting at implantation, fatigue, cm....). SO happy for you!! No doubt about it-that is a positive test!

People's-hang in there Hun

How are my 2ww buddies? I'm ok-ff doesn't think I've ovulated yet - my temps are not inching as high as they should but based on signs including very tender nipples, clearing skin, lack of cm, and clearly negative opks, I am pretty much positive I ovulated Saturday or Friday. Gonna keep dtd eod to cover bases but I'd expect my temp to shoot up for good soon....

So many :bfp: in here - lets keep it going, ladies! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->